New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fox in the Chicken Coop

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Fox in the Chicken Coop - Page 3 Empty Re: A Fox in the Chicken Coop

Post by VoltKimo Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:51 pm

OOC: Oh good, i'm thinking Anrew gets kidnapped, Silver Samurai has the resources to attempt it and seeing how difficult it would be to get Sabella's children they'd go after the orphaned mutant that Logan kind of took under his wing. Hence the confusion with Andrew and Kylie.

I thought of Logan and Sabella and i can see them hashing things out a day or two after the mission starts up. Or we can have it they haven't really patched things up, he's been too busy 'training' or something like that

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:58 pm

OOC-So, Kylie was the original target? Just want to keep things straight in my head. How does Lucius fit into all of this exactly?

As for Logan and Sabella I think that maybe they haven't exactly patched things up by the time the mission starts. What do you think?

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:08 pm

OOC: If they had the right intel Kylie would be the original target yeah. Kenuichio is one of Logan's enemies, and being a crime boss would have access to resources. Could see Lucius as a means of getting another stab at Logan.

I'm good with them still on the outs, Logan is rather stubborn

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:56 pm

OOC-Sounds good to me. I’ll let you start it. I think it would be best if we start a whole new thread, but I’ve noticed you have to be on a computer and not your phone to do it. You just go to the page that has the topic lists for this together and at the top, left you will see a button that says New Topic I think and that will start a new thread. You’ll just have to them go back to this thread to let me know you’ve posted.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:30 pm

OOC: Sorry im' still here just...friggin hate summer with people taking time off. Just been drained most nights, i will get started on another thread.

Also been meaning to ask you for the longest time but it never pops up when im writing these things. what other interests do you have? Like do you play games at all?

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:09 pm

OOC-Do you mean video games? No, I don’t play video games. Other rp stories I like are things like LOTR, Harry Potter, fantasy (mostly high fantasy). I’ve done other things like a board based off The Three Musketeers and a pirate based story.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:22 pm

OOC: Oh cool, was just curious. This is the only board i actually write on. Only other creative thing i do is play Pathfiinder some saturdays. Was just curious. I posted a new thread as well ^_^

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:03 pm

OOC-Well, if there is ever another storyline you would like to do just let me know.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum