New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fox in the Chicken Coop

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Fox in the Chicken Coop - Page 2 Empty Re: A Fox in the Chicken Coop

Post by Black Widow Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:43 pm

OOC-No, not now. But because of this Kylie is going to become much more protective of the group, which will lead to her death.

IC-Zoe was only starting to become conscious again. As she opened her eyes the room spun and she felt sick and had to clamp them shut again. She could feel that she was tied to a chair and gagged, but was too weak from the tranquilizer to try and move, let alone free herself. She felt herself starting to lose consciousness again as she heard a motorcycle outside somewhere.

Lani was surprised by how calm her husband was after what had just happened to him. He was behaving as if this had been nothing more ordinary than having coffee and breakfast. She sighed, but then a thought came to mind. Without a word she pulled out her cellphone and hacked into the camera across the street. She had a hunch that maybe she had shifted back into her regular form after letting Azari go. It would make sense in case one of them tried to follow her. They wouldn't recognize her. She rewound the footage until she spotted 'Zoe'. However, right in front of the camera she clearly didn't know was there she shifted into another form. The camera was recording in color and so her rich, red hair immediately stood out...as well as her green eyes. She rushed quickly by the camera, but Lani knew she would never forget what she looked like.

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:21 pm

OOC: Gotcha, just wanted to brace myself properly lol

IC:

Jayden saw the building coming up ahead and just plowed through one of hte fences keeping a death grip on the handlebars of the bike. He ignored the pain of the chains snapping at him as he went through. He didnt hear any alarms or any yelling so he feared he was in the wrong place. He burst through the doors and rushed as fast as he could his claws out on his left hand. He repeated to hismelf the room and found the cloosed door. "Zoe?!" He called.

He forced out the heavy blade in his right arm and with two slices cut out a chunk of the door. He stepped inside finding her head bobbing. He rushed to the side drawing his claws in. "Zoe?! Are you okay?" He asked concern gently lifting her chin up.

Azari was fighting a losing battle of staying in reality with everyone else as his mind was going over what little informaiton he obtained from Kiara. Finding a shapeshifter would prove to be an exhausting but intriguing challenge. As Lani was looking over her phone Kai glanced over her shoulder and stopped seeing the bright red hair. "Hmm..bit of a coincidence." He said thinking back to the previous night. there was that stunning girl that walked in that caught James attention and she had bright red hair as well. "probably nothing. Is there anything else you can think of Azari?" Kai asked turning his attention to his brother in law.

"Hmm..no..not at the moment." Azari said tapping his chin a few times in though

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:28 pm

OOC-It's going to happen within the next year of the timeline though. It will happen before everything with Mariah.

IC-Zoe was slipping in and out of consciousness but she heard the distinctive sound of Jayden bursting into the building. Her eyes felt heavy and she felt dizzy and sick to her stomach. She couldn't yell out because she was still gagged, but she just had to wait for him to find her. Finally, he burst in and rushed over to her. As he removed the gag and her bindings she just fell forward into his arms. She was weak and felt unsteady, but she knew now that she was safe. The tranquilizer along with her pregnancy caused tears to fill her eyes as she breathed in his familiar, comforting scent.

"I'm so glad you are here," she said as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:13 pm

Jayden was quick to undo Zoe's bindings and lifted her up. "I have you. you're safe." He said trying to calm himself down. "I'm going to get you home." He said picking her up. He kept his anger down feeling her shake. He'd carry her onto his bike the whole way if he had too. "The others should be on their way too just stay with me ok Zoe? Just need you to stay awake." He said as he began to carry her out unaware that her parents were pulling up

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:21 pm

Alex jumped out of the car with Andrew, Kylie, and Kimo not far behind her. She rushed over to Jayden as he held Zoe. She took her pulse and relaxed a little. "She'll be alright, but I want to get her back to the mansion soon."

Meanwhile, Kylie carefully stepped into the warehouse, wanting to be sure there was no one in there. She was ready to launch an attack if need be, but slowly relaxed when she confirmed it was empty.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:27 pm

Jayden held Zoe up so Alex could look her over. Following her lead he carried her out to to the car. seeing that Alex was taking over for the med portion Andrew and Kimo joined Kylie in the warehouse. Andrew placed his hands in his pockets as he looked about. "I'll follow after, see if our friends left behind anything." he called out to Alex. He was usless in this regard, "Besides she has her husband to fret over her." He said knowing he'd get in the way and Jayden should be at her side. It hurt to say it each time but knew this was for the best for her family.

Kimo looked to Andrew, "Not a word hawaii." He warned with a smile. Kimo rubbed his head and smiled as he looked about.

Jayden looked back to his father in law and managed to get Zoe into the backseat.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:33 pm

Alex could see that Zoe was dehydrated and she wanted to get some fluids into her quickly so she wasn't planning on waiting for Andrew. She knew she didn't need to worry about him. He would find a way back. As Alex started up the car, Kylie headed that way. "I'll go with Alex and help her with Zoe. You two have fun," she teased with a smile before getting into the car.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:44 pm

Kimo watched Kylie hurry back to the car and sighed knowing it would be a long way back home. "Come on buck up Kimo..we're close by my old home." Andrew said and it bothered him a great deal. The pair turend and began to scour the warehouse kicking over anything they could find. Andrew decided that he would do a quick patrol of his old haunting grounds. He wasn't liking the idea of people moving in and doing anything, that old itch of his to protect his turf was bothered a great deal.

Jayden held Zoe close watching her eyes open and close and he felt more guilt gnaw at him. If he hadnt messed up she woudln't have gotten captured like this. She risked so much helping him and he pushed her away. Just give me one more chance he thought watching her as they drove on. "Will..the baby be alright?" Jayden asked looking towards Alex having little to no idea how that worked at all.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:54 pm

Alex drove quickly, but safely back towards the mansion. Zoe continued to slip in and out of consciousness. It was clear that she had been given a very large dose of tranquilizer. Zoe's head rested on Jayden's shoulder and he would feel her move closer to him.

"Yes...the baby should be alright," Alex responded. "But I will do an ultrasound just to be sure."

They arrived back at the mansion and Zoe was taken down to the medical area. She was starting to become more and more conscious as Alex inserted an IV into her arm with some fluids. She then did an ultrasound. It took her a moment, but she smiled when she spotted the small blob on the screen. She remembered that Jayden hadn't yet seen his child and she smiled at him as she pointed at the blob. "That's your baby."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:26 pm

Jayden kept Zoe close feeling her scoot over. He felt hta perhaps there was a chance for them afterall. He did his best to keep hope that she would be alright. The others gave them room as they took Zoe down to the med rooms so Alex could check on her. Jayden sat down next to Zoe and watched Alex make sure she was alright. He looked up as Alex pointed out blob on the screen.

"Thats our baby.." He repeated the impact of this hitting him rather hard. They weren't necessarily trying but there it was. "i've never felt more unprepared in my life..." He admitted looking to Alex looking a little fearful.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:31 pm

Alex smiled a little at Jayden when he admitted to feeling unprepared. "Who truly is? It's a big deal, but you both have your families here to help. Things will be...tough at first...but trust me when I tell you that when you hold your baby for the first time none of that will matter."

Zoe was listening, though she hadn't spoken. She looked at the ultrasound picture and then looked over at Jayden. She quietly slipped her hand into his and gave it a loving squeeze.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:48 pm

Jayden thought of asking his parents for adgvise when he felt Zoe's hand grab onto his own. He looked to her hoping that maybe this would be a turning point. "Feeling better?" He asked hoping her strength was returning.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:59 pm

Alex quietly backed out of the room to give them some privacy since there was a lot they needed to discuss. Zoe slowly nodded and then carefully sat up. She was still feeling somewhat dizzy, but she was able to sit up without falling over. Once she steadied herself she looked at him. "Thank you for coming for me."

Meanwhile, Kiara headed back to the loft. She was grinning ear to ear as she walked in. She saw Ray turn to look at her and she immediately walked over to her husband-to-be and she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply and passionately. She pulled back after a moment and grinned at him. "Guess what I did today?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:46 pm

Jayden slowly nodded, "Wish i had gotten there sooner." he said. He helpedh er sit up wishing she would lie down but he didnt feel argumentative. "Can i get you anything?" He asked.

Ray was minding his business just relaxing. Business was doing well, the connections and assistance they provided to Ibrahim was beginning to pay off and it allowed them to relax and enjoy life. He heard the door open and assumed it was Kiara since Caleb had been sleeping in his room for most of the day. He turned and was surprised by her kiss. Whatever she had done Ray felt he was going to reap the benefit of.

"Someone's happy.." He said catching his breath. He noticed the grin and knew she had done something mischievous. "And what did my future wife do today?" He asked his hands resting on her hips.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:18 pm

Zoe shook her head a little. "I'm alright for the moment." She was quiet a moment before she took his hand and rested it above her womb. She looked at him and a few tears came to her eyes. "We're going to have a baby."

Kiara couldn't stop herself from grinning. "Oh...nothing much. Just broke into the X-Men mansion is all..."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:23 pm

Jayden felt Zoe move her hand onto his and reposition it. He nodded when she said they were going to have a baby. "It's been hitting me off and on." He admitted smiling at her. "I'm sorry Zoe i should have been with you." He said knowing he still had to make up for his behavior.

Ray's eyes widened when Kiara exclaimed she broke into the X men's Mansion." holy shit! How did you manage that?? Dont they have like..sensors or something like that?" He asked astonished that she was able to just waltz into a place like that. "Did you managed to swipe anything?" He asked knowing she was way too happy to have just walked into a place without a problem.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:07 pm

Zoe looked at Jayden and into his eyes. She gave his hand a gentle, reassuring squeeze and then lightly caressed his skin with her thumb. "I'm not angry anymore Jayden. I just wish you would trust me more when it comes to your sister and understand that I have her best interest in mind at all times. I just..I just sometimes feel like I'm in competition with her for your attention."

Kiara grinned and pulled away from Ray and walked over and pulled out a bottle of whiskey from the liquor cabinet. She filled two glasses with a little ice and poured them both a glass. She handed one to Ray and took a sip from hers. "Well, I kidnapped Zoe and then assumed her form and just strolled right inside. Unfortunately, her husband was around and apparently knows her scent like a dog and sniffed me out. However, I was able to get down into the sub-basement and took a few pictures before being caught. I don't think they are worth anything though. But I was able to do it, which means I can probably do it again in the future. Can you imagine what someone might pay for the Cerebro technology?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:48 pm

Jayden nodded knowing it was something he had to work on. "I know..had a good number of people talk to me about that." he said. He didnt

Ray accepted the glass and took a drink hearing Kiara out. When she brought up doing it again he was a little doubtful. "If you were caught you might not be able to walk back in there. Especially if someone in there can sniff you out." He said. "Heard there was a mutant that was more of a creature than a human." He said. He thought of Cerebro and the amount of money they could sell information.

"If we could find Cerebro, we'd able to retire just off the money." Ray said taking a seat with his drink.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Zoe looked at her husband. "I want to move back in here. I hate being apart from you. We'll figure everyone out...together."

Kiara took another sip of her whiskey. "Well, the trick would be getting both Jayden and his father out first. Then I could assume the identity of someone there and walk back inside. It is a big risk, however. In order to get away, I had to take one of them hostage. Thankfully, no one was stupid enough to try anything otherwise I would have killed the guy."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:14 pm

Jayden was glad to hear that Zoe wanted to move back into the mansion. But he started to think about what was best for her and their child. "Not htat i dont want that but..i mean you staying at home would mean that your mom is nearby." He said. Having a doctor literally right there made a lot of sense. Jayden had no idea just how badly Andrew and Alex needed a date night however. "bit of advantage from that."

Ray thought of Logan and Jayden having little information on them. "we'll have to figure something about, what'll draw them away." He said. He raised an eyebrow when Kiara said she ahd to take a hostage. "Did you have to grab a guy?" He teased

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:19 pm

Zoe blinked when Jayden suggested she stay at her parent's house. She heard his reasoning, but she still didn't like it. She shook her head. "No, I don't want that. We would be separated then and...it's weird at my parent's place right now. Dad's retiring and Mom is still working and I always feel like I'm...interrupting them."

Kiara nodded. "Yeah, he came out to question 'Zoe' and I grabbed him and put a gun to his head. It was pretty easy if I'm honest. He walked right into it. I will say that there is a lot down in that sub-basement. And it appears that they are building some sort of sensory deprivation room for some reason."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:33 pm

Jayden gave a nod having felt she wouldn't go for it due to the sepeartion. He was certain her father woudln't approve of him moving in so that was probably out. He did raise an eyebrow when Zoe pointed out it was getting weird at her parents. "Interrupting them?" He asked unsure what she meant. He was surprised to hear that her father was retiring but it was still weird. "alright, well we can bring your stuff back over that wont be a problem."

"that easy huh?" Ray asked. He began to think of ways to lure some of them out. "This will take some time to plan out for you to get back in." He said. He wondered what the sensory deprivation could be for but tossed it aside. "So you had a busy day, makes me feel pretty lazy." He said with a smile taking a drink.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:36 pm

OOC-Where should we go from here?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:18 pm

OOC: well did we ever take care of that one guy that obsessed with Sabella or am i confusing the groups again? I had a thought that one of hte Logan's enemies recruits him since they both hate Logan. or least someone kidnaps Andrew by mistake instead of Kylie. Would have Jayden help and would build a bond between the pair

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:26 pm

OOC-Are you thinking of Lucius? If so, yes he was also on this board. He had dated Sabella before she and Logan got together and also had kidnapped her when she was first pregnant with the twins. I'm a little confused by what you are suggesting though. Are you saying that Andrew or Logan gets kidnapped...or is it supposed to be Sabella that gets kidnapped? Also, are we going to have things be a little tense between Sabella and Logan because she tried to stop him from getting on the jet?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum