New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Love and Anger

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Of Love and Anger - Page 3 Empty Re: Of Love and Anger

Post by VoltKimo Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:50 pm

OOC: still trying to find a good pic of what i have in mind for Andrew

IC:

Kimo was glad they would have a meal together and flinched a little when he remembered Jade. Hoping that things wouldn't be too awkard he knew he would invite her out to eat to celebrate Eden's return and Ethan's arrival. Xavier knew there were problems with Jade and Kimo but kne they would work out in the end. "She is indeed teaching now, has the younger students more or less handled." he said explaining what classes she was teaching and the age of the students and where Jade was.

He thought of the teens having a meal together would help make Ethan feel more at home and help foster new friendships. "Once the two of them get settled you can further make plans for the evening." Xavier said supporting the idea.

Andrew enjoyed the kisses a great deal but didnt press for anything further. No opportunity given how close they were watched and he had some assumptions about Kylies past in regards to that sort of thing. He was more than content with where they were at. He thought of Kylie's question, of being in a dark place with people about. "dont know, i'm sure we'd find out." He smiled back at her.

The urge to kiss her returned but Andrew kept himself in check, his eyes sparked a bit as he thought about the rest of his day now that he was awake. He would often try to sneak out at night just to explore the surroundings. "SO i guess you're going to head down and say hi?" He asked obviously not in any hurry to meet new people

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:06 pm

OOC-Jumping ahead a little

IC-For the rest of the afternoon Eden unpacked and got to know Kylie, her new roommate a little bit better. She knew from Logan and Xavier that she had a very rough past and avoided that as a topic, deciding to let her bring it up if she wanted to talk about it. Eden found Kylie somewhat quiet towards her and still a little unsure and so she did her best to put her at ease. Eden didn't get a chance to talk to Jade before they all started to get ready to go out for pizza that night. Kylie had managed to talk Andrew into going, but telling him that she would sit next to him and he could just talk to her if he wanted to and no one else.

Eden was excited about the idea of going out and getting pizza. While filming she was always on stricter diets, but when she wasn't filming she ate whatever she wanted and always had a good appetite. She was active and was never overweight. Eden couldn't help but notice as everyone began to gather downstairs that there was something weird going on between Jade and Kimo. The pair were normally best friends and enjoyed one another's company, but today they stood far apart and there was an unspoken awkwardness between them.

As they got into two cars, Eden ended up sitting next to Ethan and she smiled at him. "So, where are you from?"

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:52 pm

https://pin.it/lhch3svdlkpi4c

What do you think of this pic as Andrew?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:49 pm

OOC:oh oh i got a pic! finished a board game with some friends and thought of one.

IC:

Andrew wasn't too keen on going but Kylie managed to convince him without too much trouble. Besides it was pizza and she promised that that if he didnt want to talk to anyone that it would be fine. With that promise he got himself some clothes to wear, including a shirt she had gotten him and joined the others. Course he pulled on a hoodie and walked down with Kimo to where everyone was gathered.

Kimo was glad that Andrew was going to join them and flet that the more the merrier. He had confided in him about his situation with Jade, not that Andrew pried, and was glad he'd have some suport. Course it didnt help with the now awkwardness rising between them. Splitting up into two cars Ethan found himself lucky to be in the same car with Eden.

"I'm just from Colorado, out in Breckenridge among the mountains." He said feeling a touch homesick. he was happy to be in the city but it didnt have the majesty that he was used to. "How bout you? you're a ways from home aren't you?" he asked. He wasn't one of those fanboys who knew everything about Eden thankfully.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:53 pm

OOC-It looks good.

IC-Eden's smile widened when she heard that Ethan was from Breckenridge. "Oh, I love Breckenridge! I've been skiing and snowboarding there several times. It's beautiful there. I was born in London, but now I have dual citizenship. I stayed in London until I got my first film acting role and now my time is split between London, the mansion, and wherever I might be filming. I think I'm going to take a little break from filming though and stay at the mansion for a while. So what is your power?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:26 pm

OOC: bringing fantasy into things!

IC:

Given where Ethan was from he wasn't too surprised to hear that Eden was familiary with Breckenridge. IT was a tourist town and his fathers family had lived there for generations. "oho so you snowboard huh?" He asked curious to see how good she was. He thought of her job and wasn't sure if he should ask her what all she had been involved in. She must have gotten that question from all sorts of people all the time. When she asked about his power he hesitated a little bit.

"Well i only found out about it earlier this year, bit of a late bloomer apparently. Worst power to have in the mountains, i can scream really loud. Like a banshee." Ethan said. "I got the basic of it down so i dont blast someones head off but I like my home and dont want to cause an avalanche on accident if someone spooks me."

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:35 pm

Eden nodded and gave a little smile when he mentioned the snowboarding. "I'm not a professional snowboarder by any stretch of the imagination, but I can hold my own. We'll have to find a place to snowboard sometime."

She listened as he explained his power to her and she seemed genuinely fascinated. "I would like to hear it sometime. Not now obviously, but when we are outside and I am prepared with my ears covered. I have the ability to phase through solid matter and objects. I also have this ability to shift into what Professor Xavier explained is a "phasing state" when attacked, which lets projectiles or energy blasts pass through me harmlessly. The weirdest power I have though is something called "Chronoskimming", which is the ability to send someone's consciousness back or forward in time. It's really strange and we've only tried it with Logan since he has this crazy healing power."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:19 pm

Ethan gave a nod thinkign that it would be cool to spend more time with Eden. Especially in his element. "Yeah, that would be fun. I'll promise not to leave ya in the powder." He joked. He wasn't too sure about his power being was pleased that Eden thought his power was interesting.He thought about to shift through solid matter was cool but her Chronoskimming really caught his attention.

"does that hurt hte person you're sending back?" He asked

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:24 pm

Eden pulled out some lip balm and applied it before putting it back in her purse. "I've only done it the one time with Logan and I didn't send him back very far. Just a couple of years. I don't think it does, but Professor Xavier and Hank still don't know a lot about it. I think they want to study it a little more. So, do you have any siblings or are you an only child?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:40 pm

Ethan leaned back in his chair watching the scenery change to the busy streets of the city. "Nah its just me and my dad. Actually he was the one who found out about the mansion, thought it would be safer for me to figure things out here." He said. He thought of his dad and felt himself lucky that he found the place. he wasn't sure how his mother would take the news so he kept it to himself for now. Before he could ask Eden some more about her abilities when they pulled up to the pizza place.

"My first New York pizza. Hoping its as good as they say." Ethan said. Kimo, who had been driving this car, spoke up.

"It's pretty good stuff. Though no one lets me get my favorite." He said jokingly. He liked pineapple on his and everyone ribbed for him for it.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:45 pm

Eden listened to Ethan as he told her about his dad. He sounded like a good person to make sure his son was taken care of and got the instruction he needed. She knew it might be difficult for Ethan at times, but the mansion was the best place for him. As they pulled up to the pizza place Eden laughed at Kimo's comment about no on letting him get his favorite.

"That's because pineapple on a pizza is gross and wrong."

She noticed Jade get out of the car she had been driving and glance at Kimo, but then just walk inside. Before they walked in, Eden lightly grabbed Kimo's arm and whispered to him. "Is something going on with you and Jade?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:12 pm

Ethan smiled and agreed with Eden on the pineapple istuation. He joined the others into the restaurant missing that Eden grabbed Kimo's arm. They all grabbed a table in a corner. The restaurant was bright and welcoming. A radio played the local stations at a lower volume and the staff were pretty friendly.

Kimo stopped in his tracks feeling Eden grab his arm. He hesitated a moment and whispered back to Eden. "Just a misunderstanding of affection? She kind of kissed me and..i wasn't expecting it." Kimo said trying to allude that he didnt return her feelings

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:17 pm

Eden was rather surprised to hear that Jade had kissed Kimo. She had known that they were close, but Jade had never told her that her feelings for him were changing. She got the sense that Kimo didn't return her feelings, which made sense given the unusual awkwardness between them. "Well, I'm sure you two will work things out. Do you like anyone else?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:23 pm

Kimo shook his head when Eden asked if he liked anyone else. He wasn't looking and was generally unaware if a girl was ever interested in him. So Jade kissing him was completely out of left field for him. "I didn't know that she liked me in that way and now its...i feel like i can't talk to her like i led her on this whole time ya know?" He asked. "I mean we kept in touch over the summer with phone calls, to a point wehre my cousins were teasing me now that i think about it..."

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:29 pm

"These things happen Kimo," she told him in an attempt to reassure him that everything would be alright. "It wasn't your fault that she misinterpreted your feelings. I find it hard to believe that you would be leading her on. I'm sure she's just embarrassed right now and everything will calm down soon enough."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:11 pm

Kimo was grateful for Eden's words and that maybe he hadn't unintentionally led Jade on. Still it didn't help matters for now and he still felt like he her hurt her terribly. "Thanks Eden..i just  want to be able to tell her everything will be alright." he said.

Ethan took a seat with the others and looked to Jade Kylie and Andrew. "So how long have you been at the mansion?" He asked thinking he might as well strike up some conversation seeing as he'd be making friends with them.

"Close to a month now i think." Andrew said picking at the cast on his arm. It was getting close to where he would have it removed, which suited him fine as it itched all the time now.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:17 pm

Kylie looked at Ethan as she sat next to Andrew. “I’ve also been at the mansion about a month. I think I arrived a few days after Andrew.” She decided not to say anything more about her background and pulled down her sleeve a little more over her tattoo. “So, what kind of things do you like to do?”

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:06 pm

Andrew took note of Kylie covering her tattoo and leaned forward feeling a bit drowsy still. The anxiety he went through on the way over left him a bit drained. Ethan had missed Kylie moving her sleeve down unaware that he was approaching a touchy subject. But instead he chose to answer her question. "Well i'm out from Colorado, i'm outdoorsy." He said. "From a tourist town so only thing to do is hit the mountains, get some snowboarding in mess with the tourists." Ethan smiled.

"I'm a bit out of my element here though. Heard you were from the area?" Ethan asked looking to Andrew. He had his head leaned against the wall his mind lost to his own thoughts.

"Thereabouts..what about you Jade? I know Xaviers family." Andrew asked. This was the most he really spent with anyone besides Hank Kylie and Kimo so he felt getting to know the others would be a good idea.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:34 pm

“Oh well I’m definitely not outdoorsy” Kylie said with a little laugh. Jade looked over at Kimo as he and Eden walked in. She wasn’t sure how to fix their friendship and her heart ached because she still cared about him. She looked over at Andrew when he asked about where she was from. “I was born in Hartford, Connecticut but after my parents died in a car accident when I was 3 I was brought to live at the mansion with my uncle and have lived there ever since.”

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:25 pm

Ethan smiled at Kylie, "Well maybe sometime we can go on a camping trip, could change your mind. It really isn't so bad if you prep, even overprepping is fine." He said. Kimo and Eden took a seat joining them as Jade finished answering Andrew.

Andrew looked to Jade feeling a bit bad for asking and seeing how she looked at Kimo the day didnt seem to be going her way. He looked to Ethan when he brought up camping and wasn't too keen on just living civilization. The idea of roughing it just sounded dumb, he'd live that life he didnt want to go back for fun. "Sorry Jade i didn't know." He said hoping he didn't upset her.

Kimo caught Jade's eye and felt guilt gnaw at him. "So what all do we want to get?" He asked wanting to keep the conversation going.

"Dont have a preference to be honest." Andrew said content with eating anything. "you can put anything in front of me and i'll eat it." he said. Kimo brightened up at this and was about to make a suggestion when Ethan laughed a bit.

"not pineapple." he said with a smile. Kimo leaned back in his chair knowing he'd be outvoted even with Andrew's blank vote. A waitress came by and took everyones drink order leaving them to continue on with their conversation. Ethan looked to Jade and Kylie, "So what do you two do for fun?"

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:27 pm

OOC-Do you want to jump ahead to when Jade goes out on that date? Or would you rather do the Ororo/Forge thread first?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:56 pm

OOC: i'm good with either, probably the Jade date thing. how much did we want to cover with the new guy for Jade?

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:18 pm

OOC-We don't have to play out the actual date. I'm thinking we could play out Jade getting ready and Kimo finding out about it. Did we want her to go out on a few dates with this guy?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:01 pm

OOC: I think we can say she went on a couple of dates. At first maybe Kimo is supportive but then starts to develop feelings for her, tries to ignore it and it backfires

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:04 pm

OOC-Sure, should we start off at the first date or after she's been on a couple with this guy?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum