New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Love and Anger

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Of Love and Anger - Page 2 Empty Re: Of Love and Anger

Post by VoltKimo Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:22 pm

Logan looked to Sabella and leaned over giving her a kiss upon request moving an arm around her waist.

Forge looked to Ororo when she pointed out that she felt like she was failing. Didnt sound like the Ororo he knew so he figured Andrew was a difficult one. "Well if he lived on the street he's probably very adverse to authority. You're providing him structure and order something he's not used to. Give him some time i'm sure he'll come around." he said understanding rebellion.

Forge made a few notes from the scanner and looked to Ororo. "have you tried giving him some responsibility? Like something that would challenge him?" He asked. He figured if he lived on the streets he had to have some tinkering abilities

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:51 pm

Ororo looked over at Forge and thought about what he said about Andrew. She thought about various things he could do around the mansion, but wasn't sure he would be up for any of them.

"Do you have any suggestions? I'll take whatever I can get at this point. He doesn't seem inclined to do much...unless Kylie's around that is."

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:18 pm

Forge looked to Ororo and thought about some tasks that someone like Andrew could use. "Well..." he looked to the Blackbird. "I know i could use another wrench monkey." he said looking at the jet. "Unless you're fine with getting oil and grease on yourself?" He said trying to light the mood.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:25 pm

Ororo rolled her eyes a little, but smiled when Forge teased her about getting oil and grease on herself. "I helped you out quite a bit with projects back at The Nest where I got oil and grease on myself. I'm not afraid of getting a little dirty in order to get the job done. However, it might be a good idea to have Andrew help you."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:16 pm

Forge smirked remembering those days, "Figured you being behind a desk you'd be above greasework nowadays." He said. He sighed looking at the jet thinking having another pair of hands would make things go a bit quicker. "So..lets address the elephant in the room. Sabella mentioned a few things." He said looking to Ororo

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:24 pm

Ororo's smile faded when Forge abruptly told her that Sabella had talked to him. She suddenly wished she was anywhere but there. She crossed her arms over her chest and shifted slightly. "And what did she tell you?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:35 pm

Forge saw that smile faded and felt the lightheartedness was going to disappear for a while. "Well she's a bit of a romantic." he said unplugging the scanner. He wasn't going to point out hat Sabella told him that Ororo loved him still as he didnt want to cause problems for those two. "She mentioned how much she missed us being together is all." Forge said looking at Ororo. "Been a bit too busy to worry about my romantic life if i'm being honest." he said which wasn't too much of a lie.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:42 pm

Ororo remembered that she had told Sabella that she still was in love with Forge, but hoped that Sabella hadn't revealed that to him. She believed what Forge said and felt rather relieved that he didn't know...and yet she also wanted him to know.

"I..I've missed you Forge. Do you ever miss me?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:58 pm

Forge wish the scanner hadn't finished just then so he would ahve an excuse to keep working. He still had strong feelings for her but there were other emotions in there. "I wont lie but i have missed you a bit.." he admitted. He looked to Ororo, "BUt i dont think we're..good for one another." he said remembering the fights and why they called it quits. He didnt want to send her away and make things awkward but he knew she'd be able to see he was conflicted

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:03 pm

Ororo felt that old wound in her heart being ripped back open again as she stood there looking at Forge. His words hurt and she looked down, not wanting him to see the tears that came to her eyes. She slowly nodded and was quiet a long time before finally speaking. "I should get back upstairs...I..I'll have Andrew come and see you."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:30 pm

Forge didnt want this to happen but knew the relationship would only end in misery and fights. He planned on leaving back to the Nest when he was done here and that would only cause problems. He wanted ot ask her if she thought it would be a good idea for them to try again. But he didnt want ot hurt her more than he already had. "I understand Ororo..i'm sorry." Forge said taking a seat.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:34 pm

Ororo felt completely heartbroken again. She didn't know what might happen when he first arrived and the door of possibility seemed slightly open, but Forge had just slammed it shut and she now wanted to get away as quickly as possible.

"Goodbye Forge...I love you."

She then turned and walked out of the hanger without looking back.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:31 pm

Forge watched Ororo walk out of the hangar and closed his eyes. "I love you too." He quietly spoke. He told himself he did the right thing and that they were better off without one another. People grow and move on he told himself turning to go back to work...

Xavier was finishing up the paperwork for the new student. He had spoken to one of his parents over the phone for the past week explaining the purpose of the mansion. Thankfully his father was an open minded individual and he was looking forward to meeting young Ethan in person. His flight was due in from Colorado shortly and he would be a lucky one with a single room for now.

Andrew was taking a nap in his bed curled under his blanket as Kimo was playing games. Andrew was slacking a little bit in his classes with the exception of reading and music. He had very little patience with Kylie, even with Kylie helping him whenever she could. He was more easily distracted with her around. Under Hank's diet Andrew had gained weight to a healthy level but found himself more lethargic. At the moment he was buried under his blanket having grown used to Kimo, despite his latest problems with Jade he just slept.

Kimo was still trying to adjust and come to grips with how Jade felt about him. He felt he owed her an apology still as he felt maybe he was giving off the wrong signals. As time went on and guilt lessened some his mind drifted a bit on that first kiss of his..

OOC: figure this would be a good time to bring in the new mutants. I'm hoping that Ororo doesn't get mad with Sabella about talking too much about her feelings lol

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:56 pm

After speaking with Charles, Ororo headed upstairs to prepare for Eden’s arrival. Eden Wright was well known in the United States and Europe. She had begun acting and modeling as a child and now she was known as both a film and stage actress. She had been born in London, but now she lived at the mansion when she wasn’t off filming or performing on Broadway. Eden had been discovered by Charles Xavier not long after her ability to phase through material had developed. In addition to phasing through material it was later discovered she could also send someone’s mind back in time. Eden had been unsure about the mansion at first, but had soon come to think of it as home. She missed it when she was gone because there she was treated like a person and not like a film star. She would be back that afternoon and would be sharing Kylie’s room. Ororo hoped that Kylie would be alright sharing a room with someone who was quite bubbly and friendly.

As Ororo changed the sheets on the bed she couldn’t help but continue to think about Forge. Her heart ached just wondering what might have happened if she had just decided to stay. But Charles had asked her to come and she owed him so much. She couldn’t just say no to him. She wiped away a few tears and fluffed up the pillows once again.

Meanwhile, Kylie knocked on the door to the bedroom he shared with Kimo. She hadn’t seen much of him lately and was worried about him. She wasn’t a clingy girlfriend in any way, but she did care about him and wanted to know he was ok.

“It’s Kylie.”

OOC-No, I wasn’t planning on having Ororo find out about that.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:20 pm

Ethan Garner was your typical teenager, a fairly active youth in his small tourist town he dreamed of leaving and doing great things. He lived with his father, his parnets long divorced, in the small town enjoying all the things that a small town could bring. He spent most of his free time up in the mountains climbing and snowboarding and was just an average student at school. When he discovered he was a mutant thankfully he was alone when a wild animal attacked him. He ylled out in fear but the sound emitted from his vocal cords nearly killed the poor creature creating an almost sonic boom. Finding himself unharmed he rushed home and explained to his father what had occured. After doing some searching his father had stumbled upon Xavier and gave him a ring.

His taxi was well on his way to the mansion and while Ethan was excited he was a bit homesick. Being so close to New York, the big city was thrilling and was everything he wanted to experience but at the same time there were no mountains really. But he would keep an open mind and seeing the mansion come up he was determined to make this work, especially if Xavier could help him cope with being a mutant.

Kimo heard the knock on the door and Kylie announce that it was her. He looked to Andrew who didn't stir and paused his game. He got up and pushed Andrew before walking over to the door and opened it up. "Hello Kylie." He said with a smile opening the door wide. "You caught him napping...at least he's using the bed now. I was planning on heading down to the kitchen anyway." He said offering to give them some privacy at least.

Andrew's eyes opened a bit and he lifted his head up to find out why he was pushed..

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:34 pm

OOC-You realized we did it again with the first names that have matching letters...Ethan and Eden lol

IC-Ororo heard a car pull up outside and looked out expecting to see Eden's car, but instead saw a taxi and knew it must be Ethan. She heard Charles' voice in her head telling her and Hank that the young man had arrived. She joined Hank and Charles downstairs and together they all walked out to greet their newest arrival. Ororo stood back a little with Hank so as not to overwhelm him. She knew from past experience that it was often best to just let Charles approach their new arrivals first.

Kylie looked at Kimo when he opened the door and then glanced at Andrew's side of the room and saw that he was in bed. She gave Kimo a little smile when he offered to give them some privacy. She waited for him to leave before walking in and walking over to Andrew. She sat down on the floor by his bed and looked at him.

"Are you doing alright?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:08 pm

OOC: oh man i even used a generator for a name lol

IC:

Ethan stepped out of the taxi and looked to three adults to greet him. He saw Hank and was a bit hesitant but remembered this was a mansion of mutants so he had to be a bit more open minded. Charles smiled knowing what he was thinking, "Welcome to our school." He greeted. "You must be Ethan." Xavier said. The driver emptied the trunk of Ethan's bags and he walked over shaking Xavier's hand.

"Yeah thats me. The mansion is a lot bigger than the pictures." Ethan complimented.

"It's even larger on in the inside. Beside me are two of our professors, Miss Ororo Munroe and Dr Hank Mccoy." Xavier said introducing them. Ethan looked to the two of them his attention still kind of drawn to Hank for obvious reasons. "We'll begin by giving you a formal tour and show you to your room."

"it's nice to meet you both." Ethan said.

Andrew opened his eyes again hearing Kylie's voice but he kept underneath the comforter. It was slightly lifted giving him sight to the outside world. "mhm." he said stretching his legs out. He was dressed in very light clothing under the blanket. He pulled the blanket down a bit realizing Kimo was gone. "just got tired is all..how are you?" He asked as he began to sit up

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:19 pm

OOC-lol that kind of makes it even funnier

IC-Ororo smiled warmly at the young man, even though in the back of her mind she continued to think about Forge. Ethan appeared to be a nice young man, though she could tell he was nervous. He seemed to be about Kimo, Andrew, Kylie, and Eden's age so she hoped he would find friends in them. She helped Hank to get his things out of the taxi and she paid the driver.

"You will currently have a room to yourself, but you will be next door to two other boys who are about your age."

When Andrew sat up she got up and sat down on the bed next to him. "I'm fine...but trying to decide if I need to be worried about you. Do you think you're sick?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:12 pm

Ethan was glad to hear he had his own room, nothing made it more akward than bunking with a stranger out of the blue. And he was lgad there were others near his age, the school seemed to be mostly for kids a little younger then he was. "Well that's good, maybe they could show me around the big city."

"Actually one of them is from the islands and the other didn't really get out much." Hank said advising of Kimo and Andrew's experiences with the city. THough Kimo knew where all hte best places to eat were. This was done so he could get something familiar to eat.

"Oh, well more fun to explore new places then." Ethan said keeping hopeful. They began the tour showing Ethan the basic facilities and he and Kimo were introduced.

Andrew looked to Kylie a bit confused on why she should be worried about him. "no i just like to sleep, the beds are comfortable." he said. "used to sleeping during the day, wasn't used to begging during the day someone would call the cops and child services or something." He yawned. Which meant he was active at night which helped a little with his phobia. Spaces didnt seem so large at night. "not that im complaining but should you be inhere with me? last time we got in trouble." He teased.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:30 pm

Suddenly, the front door opened and a girl with dark brown hair that was pulled back into a ponytail stepped in carrying several bags. She was dressed in light colored jeans, a pair of sneakers, and a white tee that was tied on the side. She was quite beautiful, but there was an air of friendliness around her and she smiled when she saw Professor Xavier, Hank, and Ororo.

"Hi everyone."

Ororo looked over from where she stood with the others and she smiled brightly at the girl. "Hello Eden. Welcome back." She walked over and hugged her.

Kylie gave a little nod. She understood about child services. They had nearly gotten her several times, but she had always been able to outsmart them...or out run them. She rolled her eyes and smiled when he teased her about her being in his room. "Well, it's daytime now and the door is open so I think we're alright."

She heard something going on downstairs and remembered that Ethan and Eden were supposed to be arriving today. "I think the new guy might be here...and maybe Eden as well. I still can't get over that a movie star is going to be sleeping in the same room as me."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:58 pm

Hank joined Ororo in greeting Eden as Ethan and Kimo continued to talk. As they joined the others in greeting Eden Ethan froze recognizing her from the movies! "Holy crap you're Eden Wright." He said shocked that she was actually a mutant. And his opinion of the place skyrocketed they had a movie star attend this place!

"Hi Eden." Kimo greeted. Hank introduced Ethan as a new student from Colorado.

"We have you sharing a room with Kylie Winters if you remember her." Hank said after finishing the introductions. "How was your flight? "he asked offering to take her bags.

Andrew kept the comforter wrapped around himself. Like Kylie he heard more voices downstairs and did recall someone mentioning the new people showing up. He hadn't see any movies obviously but he understood the whole stardom thing. "you've met her before right?" he asked having not asked about her before really.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:03 pm

Eden smiled at Kimo and gave him a hug. She had certainly missed this place. She then turned to Ethan and smiled warmly at him and extended her hand in greeting. "It's nice to meet you Ethan," she said in her British accent. She then looked over at Hank when he mentioned Kylie. "Yes, we met very briefly as I was leaving. I think there was a simple exchange of names, but not much else. However, we will now have plenty of time to get to know one another." She looked back at Ethan and gave him another smile. "And of course you and me."

Kylie hadn't seen any of her movies, but had heard good things from the others who had. "I met her once. It was very short because she was leaving. It was actually the day I arrived. I guess she was off filming something new. You know we should go to the movies sometime now that we have some money and won't have to try and sneak in."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:46 pm

Ethan felt a little tingle run his spine as he shook Eden's hand. Yeah he was starstruck and that accent certainly didn't help either. Kimo returned Eden's hug glad to have her back. "We'll all hae to get together for a meal, catch up." He said. Course he wans't thinking about his situation with Jade in all of this.

"And there is another new mutant has joined us by the name of Andrew. He and Kylie have become quite 'close' as of late." Xavier said looking to Eden feeling it best to let her know should he be around given she'll be sharing a room with Kylie.

Andrew thought of the movie theater, he rarely attempted to sneak in. It wasn't a luxury he felt was worth the risk in most cases. However In the winters though the buildings were heated so his opinion changed during those times. He looked to Kylie, "You think they'd let you and me go someone dark alone?" He asked figuring Logan would throw a fit. Unaware that it would be a date his mind realized that if the new students had arrived that meant the adults were below. Secure in this he leaned over and gave Kylie a kiss.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:56 pm

Eden's smile widened when Kimo suggested that they all get together to have a meal together. "I would love that. I've been craving a really good slice of pizza for three months now."

She looked back at Professor Xavier when he went on to tell her about Andrew and also that Andrew and Kylie seemed to be a thing now. She gave a little nod knowing it could be difficult for mutants to find relationships. "Where's Jade? Is she teaching a class now?"

Kylie grinned and kissed Andrew back. They had grown quite good at the kissing part...but had never ventured any further than that. She slowly pulled back after a while and looked at him. "Well...now much trouble do you think we could get into in a room with other people?" she said with a grin.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:56 pm

OOC-I saw you posted Ethan's profile. I like it!

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum