New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Year...New Troubles (January 15, 2017)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Year...New Troubles (January 15, 2017) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year...New Troubles (January 15, 2017)

Post by VoltKimo Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:08 pm

Peter heard her out and was glad that she had a place where she could relax. It made him feel a lot better that he could share his secret identity with others. IT was nice to just open up and talk to someone about the pressures of life and what they do. Even more so if they lived it themselves. "Hand to hand combat? I'm sure they're great teachers in that." He said. Peter was remarkably strong and tended to lean on his supernatural abilities instead of technique. Thus far its served him well.

"Cap is into Kate then?" He asked seeing Serena's grin. He wasn't too on the up and up on the gossip, and he wasn't the best at keeping secrets so he hoped it wasn't something too important.

Forge noded knowing Ororo had long thought about it. He just worried that a night of passion was the driving force. He knew his team was behind this development and would argue in the same way that Isabella was. He was thinking too much, "I can't help it. I'm used to things blowing up in my face." he said motioning with his cybernetic arm. "Still it's going to be a while before i return to the island and more time for me to make arrangements back at the Nest. I'll get back to work with the upgrades, may be a bit slower with Mason out of commission but i'm sure we'll make that deadline we agreed upon." He said looking to Tony.

"No worries. It's not like you two are putting us out. Everything has been moving along like clockwork, we still have that Expo to see to as well." Tony said not wanting Forge to feel like he was intruding.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

New Year...New Troubles (January 15, 2017) - Page 2 Empty Re: New Year...New Troubles (January 15, 2017)

Post by Black Widow Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:43 am

Serena grinned a little. "Oh yeah. I heard he finally asked her out on a date, but because she's been so busy lately they haven't been able to go out yet. I think they're going out to dinner soon though."

She took another sip of her coffee and looked at Peter as she thought about the hand to hand combat training. "I'm sure that's not something that you need though. I saw that video of you stopping a car before it hit that school bus the other day. That was incredible. I mean, I know your powers and I've seen them in action, but I still can't believe them sometimes. You're incredible, Peter."

Isabella smiled at Forge. "You and Mason are welcome here for as long as you need to be here." She glanced at the time and knew that she had an Expo related meeting coming up soon that she needed to get ready for. "You should fly up to the mansion this weekend," she suggested with a smile. "I'm sure Ororo would like that. But don't tell her...just show up."

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:17 pm

Peter rubbed the back of his head feeling a little embarrassed at the praise. "Nah its nothing. Just a little radioactive spider dna." He said trying to brush it off and be humble about it. He thought of the Expo and riding off that hit of confidence, "About the Expo. i was going to ask before that whole event kicked off. Would you want to go together maybe?"

Forge thought about paying Ororo a surprise visit and slowly nodded, "I think you're right. She would ike that, and i did promise to visit with the professor. I'll make plans to do that." He said. He got up knowing the pair had things they needed to get too. "Thanks for hearing me out about Mason and you're advise about Ororo."

"Don't worry about it. We'll get everything sorted out with Mason and the upgrades. Go take it easy." Tony said. He then looked to ISabella as Forge took his leave, "So..what all do you need from me for the Expo and can i skip it?" he smiled

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:06 pm

Serena smiled a little at Peter when he asked her if she wanted to go with him to the Expo. "Sure, I would like that," she said. She then noticed the time. "It's about time for my training with Natalya, but it was great to see you. Tell Aunt May I said hello," she said and disposed of her coffee cup before going to get changed.

Isabella was glad that Forge was going to go visit Ororo. The man deserved to be happy and Ororo made him happy. She watched him leave and then then smiled and laughed a little at what her husband said. "I need a lot from you and no...you can't skip it," she said and kissed him lovingly.

OOC- Feel free to start a new thread and set up the Expo.

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2