New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stark Expo (Janurary 16, 2017)

2 posters

Go down

Stark Expo (Janurary 16, 2017) Empty Stark Expo (Janurary 16, 2017)

Post by VoltKimo Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:19 pm

The tech world was a buzz at the start of the Stark Expo. All of the greatest breakthroughs in the science world were on display with the more flashy materials being given media coverage. Tony of course tried to get out of making an appearance but was persuaded by his lovely wife. So he made quite the entrance dressed in one of his best suits and expensive sunglasses. There were a few lectures he was interested in attending as well if only to see what crazy ideas some of new generation of engineers have come up with. He stuck by Isabella's side knowing to stick with her schedule not wanting to disrupt anything she had planned

For Peter the Expo was just packed with wonders. With new sorts of tech to look into and decipher Peter was nearly overwhelmed. However despite being surrounded by what could be the worlds brightest creations his mind kept going back to Serena. He knew she was probably here already as he was a little behind having had to change into civilian clothes a few blocks away. He kept his backpack close and a pad of paper as he looked over a few displays

Unknown to them a mysterious figure walked amongst the crowd dressed in unassuming attire that obscured his face.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Stark Expo (Janurary 16, 2017) Empty Re: Stark Expo (Janurary 16, 2017)

Post by Black Widow Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:36 pm

The Expo was being held outdoors at the fair grounds, but even though it was January, no one was cold due to one of the inventions that was being exhibited. It was a device that created a bubble of warmth over very large areas. It kept the temperature at a constant temperature of 75 degrees.

Isabella had been up since 3 am that morning making sure that everything was ready to go. Happy made sure that Tony was there early and Isabella thought he looked incredibly handsome in his suit. She introduced him to a roaring crowd, but blushed heavily when Tony ensured that she got all the credit she deserved for putting the Expo together. Afterwards, they stopped to talk to a few reporters. Tony had his hand on Isabella's lower back as they stood close together to answer the reporters' questions. Everything seemed to be going smoothly and everyone seemed to be enjoying the Expo.

Serena had texted Peter her location and smiled when she looked over and saw him. "Isn't this great?" she said as she looked around at all of the different new technologies and gadgets.

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:43 pm

Tony gently rubbed Isabella's back in support knowing he should get her some coffee or tea. He made sure himself to get plenty of rest in case she needed to vanish to catch a quick wink. Like himself he knew Isabella could be quite driven to work and finish tasks. The reception was obviously a success and he had high hopes for the Expo. The reporters were asking questions on those attending the Expo, if Tony had any items on display, any scientific breakthrough that peaked their interest and a few more personal questions.

"Mrs Stark, if you would, with all of the work you do at Stark Industris as the CEO how do you find the time to rest and be a mother and wife?"

Peter felt his phone go off when he was looking over a pair of VR goggles and rushed off to meet up with Serena. "hey." He called out joining her. "I saw these pair of goggles that has given me some great ideas." He grinned. Some of the items did give him some ideas for upgrades for his own tech. "I cant believe Mrs Stark put this whole thing together. and the temperature is remarkable. I even feel like i overdressed."

The lone figure was nearby the pair staring at a display with a metal disc with multiple orbs to hold onto. It was deemed a teleportation device that could take the user anywhere they desired. The figure studied the item closely waiting for its chance to snatch it away.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:02 am

Isabella smiled a little when she felt Tony rub her back a little as they spoke to the reporters. Isabella had been working extremely hard to put this all together and she was quite proud of how it was being received thus far. The talent here was incredible and Isabella had already seen Tony's mind start turning as he looked at some of the inventions. Dr. Banner and his team were here as well and were planning to give a demonstration of what they had brought a little later.

"Rest? What's that?" Isabella teased with a laugh and a smile. She then looked at the reporter again. "Seriously though, I have an incredible group of people who I work with at Stark Industries and without their help I wouldn't be able to put together things like the Expo. No matter what though, I always make time for my family. They come first for me."

Serena smiled and nodded. "I know! When she told me that the Expo was going to be outside in the middle of January I thought she had gone a little crazy, but she made that decision simply to highlight one of the inventions. Come on, let's go look around," she said and they rushed off together.

"Did you know that there's a guy over here that has lab made dairy?" Kate asked Hawkeye through her earpiece. She, Hawkeye, and a few other SHIELD agents had been hired as additional security for the Expo. This was a high profile event and Tony and Isabella Stark were extremely high profile people. That, paired with all the technology here that could change the world, was likely going to be a draw for some criminals. Kate, or Vixen as she was always known, wore her SHIELD suit and had her bow and quiver strapped to her back. Like Clint, she had a collapsible bow, and trick arrows. She was focused on her job, but in the back of her mind she was also thinking about Steve and their upcoming date.

"Call me old fashioned, but I think I prefer milk from a cow," she joked.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:23 pm

The reporters chuckled at Isabella. To the media she was an A list celebrity given her natural charisma and intelligence. Like her husband she didn't seem afraid to joke a little here and there which made her more relatable and made a great role model. The family angle was the reporters way of pushing that in the papers.

"Mr Stark, with the responsibilities that you have as a husband and father do you plan on stepping down or at least shrinking your role in the Avengers?" a reporter asked.

"Well with my wife in charge of things it does afford me some time. Outside of the work i think she'd rather I spend more time helping around the house than flying around. "Tony smiled. "I haven't quite considered diminishing my involvement with the Avengers, of course they'll always have my support but we haven't quite discussed any changes in my involvement."

Clint walked past another exhibit finding a few items to be a little dangerous. "Lab made dairy? Does it say how long it keeps?" He asked thinking of the expiration dates. "There's a fine line between genius and mad science isn't there. A rejuvenation kit for your face. want to be 80 years old with a face of a 20 year old?" He read through one of the items. It was a prototype more of a proof of concept but that flew over his head.

He stopped seeing the robed figured lift off the glass on one of the exhibits. "Hey Kate? Are people allowed to touch things? "He asked already knowing the answer making his way over

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:50 pm

Isabella was one of the most photographed women in the world. She was elegant, beautiful, down to Earth, and despite being married to a Billionaire, being the CEO of Stark Industries, and being an Avenger herself, she was relatable to the average person. She was a mother and a wife. She was never rude to reporters and was patient with fans. Isabella was a role model for young women and she took that responsibility as seriously as her other duties. She was tired (having been up since 3 am), and hungry, but she still smiled for the camera and took her time answering the reporter's questions. Happy stood nearby and she saw that he had a bag with her salad in it in one hand and her coffee in the other. She gave him a grateful smile. While she knew exactly what Tony needed before he knew it, Happy knew that she needed before she knew it.

Kate laughed a little at Clint's question. She had been born into SHIELD. Her parents had both been SHIELD agents and Kate's training began at a very young age. She had initially taken up archery for fun, but once Clint had seen her potential he had personally begun training her. Her parents had both been killed when she was 16 and then Phil Coulson had become her guardian until she turned 18. She and Clint were often paired together because they worked well together and were some of SHIELD's top agents. There were few people that Kate would trust with her life, but Clint was one of them.

Kate was about to make another quip, but Clint's next question made her switch over to agent mode. "My guess would be no," she said and used her wrist band to get his exact location. "I'm making my way to you now," she said and began to quickly maneuver her way through the dense crowd. "We have a possible situation happening at the Northwest corner," she said in her earpiece, communicating to the rest of the agents...including Happy, who acted as personal security for the Starks. "Get the Starks to a safe location."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down