New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone loves to camp

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Everyone loves to camp - Page 3 Empty Re: Everyone loves to camp

Post by Black Widow Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:49 am

Jade was glad that to know that Kimo genuinely wanted to be with her and his surface thoughts about her lips made her smile a little. While she would never delve deeply into his mind without his permission, surface thoughts she just knew without any effort. Most of the time she ignored surface thoughts, but today she wanted to know what Kimo was thinking.

“No, I haven’t changed my mind,” she reassured him. She kissed him again before pulling back slightly. “I don’t think we need to worry about our next step right now. Let’s just enjoy this moment.”

She gave him a little smile before kissing him again.

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:13 pm

Both kisses made Kimo stop thinking and filled him with a loving warmth. Oh this is nice he thought returning her affection. They sat out on the docks for a while longer before returning to camp joining the others. The sun had gone down some time ago and the boys busied themselves cleaning up the camp.

"Alright so goes without saying no sneaking about." Ethan said referring to the separate tent agreement. Course when he said this Andrew and Kimo were sitting in the boys tent with the tv already playing a game.

"Was that meant for me or for yourself?" Andrew asked looking out at Ethan content where he was at. He looked to Kylie having enjoyed himself but he had no intentions of pushing for more. It was enough that she was with him and she supported him. And he was unaware of Kimo and Jade's new development.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:18 pm

OOC-Was there anything else you wanted to cover here?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:52 pm

OOC: that evening no, figured another hike would be in order for the next day. Maybe a few other teenagers show up hit on the girls

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:56 pm

OOC-Sure sounds good to me

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:02 pm

OOC-Could you start that? I’m still typing one handed on my phone

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:29 pm

OOC-Are the guys going to recognize Eden?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:30 pm

OOC: I will get that started no worries. and yeah i figure they'd approach them because of Eden

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:10 pm

The night went smoothly, well at least for Ethan and Kimo. While Andrew was accustomed to sleeping outdoors he was used to a more urban setting. The nightlife sounds was driving him nuts. He ended up staring at the top of the tent for a good few hours contemplating indiscriminately firing a few bolts into the brush in the hopes of killing those damn crickets. Instead he grabbed his blanket and pillow and dragged himself to the van and slept in the back for the night.

That morning after locating Andrew the group headed down to the aquatic building to use the showers. As the boys went in another group of teens noticed Eden almost immediately recognizing her from the movies. One of the boys, looked about their age with blonde hair and rather nice clothes called out to her and walked over. "Sorry don't mean to bother but aren't you Eden Wright?" He asked with a smile

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:20 pm

Eden, Kylie, and Jade had gabbed for a good part of the night before finally falling asleep. Kylie was somewhat worried about Andrew, but didn’t want to bother him by checking on him. Therefore, she was quite upset with herself when she found him sleeping in the van the next morning. She quietly made sure he was ok before going to help the other girls get breakfast going while the guys went to shower.

Eden was gathering a few things from the van when she heard someone walk over to her. Thinking it was Ethan, she turned towards the sound, but immediately realized it wasn’t him.

“Yes, I am,” she replied with a polite smile.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:38 pm

"What are you doing all the way out here?" He asked as his friends joined him. Three other boys walked over slowly recognizing Eden as well but took note of Jade and Kylie as well. They just assumed she was out for a fun weekend with the girls. "Sorry, dont want to assume anything is all just didnt picture you as the camping sort. Names Peter." he said introducing himself and his friends. Judging by their attire they came from a middle upper class upbringings and kept up with the latest trends. "In between movies now?" He asked trying to get a conversation going.

One of the boys looked over to Kylie and smiled at her. He ran his hand over his blonde hair, "How ya doin this morning?" he asked.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:51 pm

OOC-Kinda curious how Andrew is going to react to another guy flirting with Kylie.

IC-Eden was wearing a pair of shorts that showed off her long, lean, and toned legs. She took note of the other two boys and saw one of them eyeing Kylie. She wondered how Andrew was going to handle that. She looked back at the boy who introduced himself as Peter.

“I’m taking a small break from acting right now. I did just finish up a movie recently though.”

Kylie was putting together some fresh beaches for a fire when some random guy approached her. She could see another guy chatting up Eden and looking rather star struck. “I’m doing ok. Are you guys here camping too?”

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:52 pm

Peter nodded having seen the last movie she was in fairly recently. "Oh yeah? I'll ahve to look up the trailers for it." he said. He wondered if it would be creepy to ask for a picture at this time. "so i take it you'll be in the city for a while then."

The other guy nodded at Kylie's question. "Yeah. rented a pontoon boat in another spot nearby. We're having a small party later on tonight if you and your friends want to come along." he invited.

Inside the aquatic the boys had finished up the showers much to Ethan's relief. Andrew and Kimo were pretty relaxed around one another, Andrew didnt have much of a care and Kimo had plenty of brothers and cousins. Eventually Kimo asked Andrew about the numerous scars which surprisingly Andrew didnt find annoying. Stepping out first Ethan was still drying his hair with a towel. He stopped seeing the newcomers and raised an eyebrow at this.

"hello." Ethan simply greeted. Andrew and Kimo emerged soon after, Andrew bundled up in a few towels. Kimo bumped into Ethan and peeked around him seeing the other boys.

"Oh more campers." Kimo stated. Andrew stepped around them and took notice of the guy chatting up Kylie. Now he had a towel over his head which did make him look like some dark wizard but he kept his composure. He immediately looked the guy over to determine if he was a threat and slowly began to relax. He looked like the type of person he would mug on a late night.

"Hey how's it goin?" Peter asked having assumed they were just randoms.

"It's goin. how are you guys doing?" Ethan responded

"Doing good thanks." Peter answered. Kimo slowly slipped out from behind Ethan and moved closer to Jade.

"Showers free." He announced to the girls

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:10 pm

Kylie really wished this guy would go away. She was not interested and continued to arrange the firewood. “Well, I’ll have to see if my boyfriend interested,” she said as she finally looked at him. “Oh, here he is now,” she said as she looked over at Andrew.

Eden looked over at Ethan as the boys approached. She gave Ethan a comforting smile to let him know everything was alright. “Ethan, this is Peter.”

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:52 pm

Andrew took notice of Kylie looking at him and pointed out his presence. He walked over calmly as the boy straightened up when Kylie said the word boyfriend. He looked to Andrew and didn't look to impressed. Andrew didnt have the nicest of clothes, save for the shirts Kylie had gotten him, and he didnt want to pack them for fear of getting them damaged.

"Oh that's fine. The more the merrier." The guy said playing it off. Andrew simply placed his hands in his pockets feeling no threat from this guy. He simply stood there staking his territory as it were his eyes focused on his.

Ethan relaxed a little seeing Eden was doing fine. He shook hands with Peter and they were actually cordial with one another. Wouldn't do either of them any favors to start picking fights in front of the attractive girl.

"Nice to meet you. But yeah actually like my bud was saying we got a party going on tonight if you all wanted to swing by." Peter offered.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:32 pm

Kylie had no interest in this guy and moved a little closer to Andrew. She could see the two teenagers sizing each other up and was relieved when Andrew didn’t say anything. She didn’t want things getting ugly between them.

Eden gave Peter a little smile. “Perhaps we will stop by. It just depends on how the day goes.”

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:37 pm

Andrew and hte other teen just watched each other until Andrew slowly tilted his head to the side his eyes never leaving the other. The other teen slowly withdrew unsure why the hostility. Peter smiled back at Eden hoping she'd swing by. "Oh right yeah completely understand. Well we wont keep chatting your ear off. Hope to see you all later tonight." Peter said getting the others take off with him.

Kimo exhaled and took a seat in one of the chairs. Andrew was still quiet as he watched them walk off. Once he was certain they were leaving he simply turned and made plans on walking back to his tent to finish changing. He looked to Kylie to make sure she was alright of course. "Didnt mean to step in>" he said knowing she could have handled it.

Ethan did his best to play everything off like Kimo so he didnt come off as jealous in front of Eden.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:45 pm

Kylie could sense Andrew beginning to become upset by this guy’s presence and so she was relieved when the guys all left. Glancing over at Ethan she could see he was relieved as well. Poor guy was seriously head over heels for Eden. Thankfully for him she appeared to like him as well.

“Yeah I’m fine,” she responded to Andrew. “He wasn’t bothering me too badly.” She paused and gave him a little grin. “It was kinda nice to see you get a little protective of me though.”

Eden watched Peter and the other boys walk away and she looked over at Ethan. “I’m not planning on going to the party.”

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:06 pm

Andrew looked to kylie when she gave a her little grin when she pointed out he was being protective. He knew he had a few emotions to work through, he knew a part of him was being protective but that first thought he had was protecting what was his. And he knew that was the wrong way of thinking about Kylie. More theraphy with Hank he thought. "figured he wasn't getting your hints on going away." he said.

Ethan looked to Eden some relief coming to him when she said she wasn't going to the party. He already felt he had an uphill battle in keeping her attention giving the life she led. Hearing that people weren't going to the party Kimo perked up.

"So no party huh?" Kimo asked unaware of how tense Andrew and Ethan had gotten. Andrew was going to quash that idea but thought about it. Would be another chance for him and Kylie to relax and be alone.

"We can throw party some other time ya know." Ethan pointed out to Kimo who just smiled at him. "Well i guess we'll get started on breakfast and figure out what we could do for the day." Ethan offered.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:08 pm

OOC-Ready to move on? I was actually thinking that they should throw a party at the mansion sometime in the future. We could move on to when Ororo is injured if you are interested.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:45 pm

OOC: Sure we can do that! how did we want her to get injured?

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:48 pm

OOC-I think we discussed her getting injured by Juggernaut. We had talked about Forge being at the mansion at the time she is brought back unconscious.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:49 pm

OOC-I went ahead and started a new thread. Let me know if you want to do something different.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum