New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone loves to camp

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Everyone loves to camp Empty Everyone loves to camp

Post by VoltKimo Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:48 am

Pitching a camping trip to Andrew and Kimo was a bit of a mixed bag. Spending an hour pitching his idea Ethan pretty quickly got Kimo on his side. It was something different and they could all just relax and get out of the mansion. Be like normal teens. During his back and forth with Andrew who thought the idea of sleeping outside when you could sleep in a bed with a roof over your head just dumb Kimo thought of his home on the island. maybe they should plan a trip there! He made a note to himself to talk with Xavier about it.

"oh come on you haven't even gone camping." ethan said looking to Andrew.

"i've been homeless and living on the street my whole life this sounds exactly like camping." Andrew responded. Ethan sighed and tried to think of something else.

"It's not really the same thing. You're around friends around a campire."

"I've been around a lit metal drum.." Andrew responded.

"There are smores?" Ethan reasoned. Andrew paused and looked to Kimo having no idea what that was.

"Graham crackers with some chocolate and marshmallow." Kimo said. Andrew just looked to Ethan as the offer wasn't going to cut it. A thought then came to Ethan.

"Kylie will probably be there and Logan won't be." ethan said having heard some grumblings from the guy. Andrew hadn't considered that, not that anything would happen but it would be nice to be close to Kylie without any anxiety. He went quiet as he retreated into his mind to think about this. Sensing that he had an edge Ethan looked to Kimo. "I'll go talk with the girls and get them on the same page." he said.

"Hey hey! i didn't agree to anything!" Andrew said as Ethan ran out of the room. He grumbled and just sat back down on the bed, he looked over at kimo who just smiled at him. "Not going to happen, i dont think any of them would want to go camping." Andrew said lieing down. Kimo thought of how the girls would approach camping out.

While Kimo pondered this Ethan was already heading to Kylie and eden's room first to see if they were there. He'd plan on hitting Jade up next. His plan was to present the idea and fib a little that Andrew was keen to the idea if Kylie wasn't interested. he was sure Eden would up for a little adventure but wasn't sure about Kylie or Jade really. He walked to their door and knocked not wanting to just walk on in

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Everyone loves to camp Empty Re: Everyone loves to camp

Post by Black Widow Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:19 pm

Kylie and Eden were slowly getting to know one another. While Eden was an open book about her past and what she liked and didn't like, Kylie tended to keep more to herself. Eden knew that her past had not been great and decided that Kylie would either eventually tell her or not. But she wasn't going to bug her about it. She did learn, however, that Kylie loved to read and liked listening to music and hanging out with Andrew, who also tended to keep to himself. Kylie wasn't really a girly girl either. She hated dresses and skirts and wasn't into getting her nails done or the idea of going to a spa. The girl did like makeup though, especially liquid black eyeliner, which she wore everyday. It was never too heavy, but brought attention to her blue eyes.

Kylie was laying on her stomach on her bed flipping through a magazine, while Eden was scrolling through her phone.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" Kylie asked her roommate, who looked over at her.

"Not at the moment," she responded. "I did for a while, but I hated lying to him about my powers. It's hard enough being a mutant, but being a mutant when millions of people are watching you and wanting to know everything about you is even harder. I would rather be with a guy who I can be myself around."

"Like Ethan?"

Eden blushed ever so slightly and a smile tugged at the corner of her lips. "Maybe."

Kylie rolled her eyes and closed the magazine. "Oh come on. You two have been flirting ever since you first set eyes on each other and he's a mutant...and not bad looking."

"He is handsome, isn't he?" Eden said with a slighter bigger smile.

Just then they both heard the knock at their door. Kylie thought it might be Andrew. "Come in."

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:46 pm

Unaware that the girls were talking about him Ethan stepped inside hearing that it was ok to step in. He opened the door and smiled seeing that both of them were in. Obviously his eyes lingered on Eden's a little longer but he played it off acting cool. "Hey, need to run this idea by Jade still but me and the boys were thinking of roughing it for a weekend. Wanted to see if you ladies would care to join us for some camping." he said. Sure he was exaggerating Andrew's involvement but he figured if he could play both of them they'd agree to tag along

"Would have to iron out hte details with the Professor but i don't think anyone would be opposed."

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:56 pm

Eden took notice that Ethan's eyes lingered upon hers for a moment longer and she found that she rather enjoyed the attention he gave her. She felt that he wasn't just flirting with her because she was a celebrity, but because he genuinely liked her. Her eyes immediately brightened when Ethan mentioned going on a camping trip.

"Oh, that's a fantastic idea! I haven't been camping in years. It'll be so much fun!"

Kylie was far less enthusiastic about the camping trip idea. "I don't know...sleeping outside? Bugs? No indoor plumbing? I was homeless for a time, I've already done all of that."

Eden was surprised to hear that Kylie had been homeless at one point in her life. "You were homeless?"

Kylie nodded. "For a few years before Logan found me. Andrew was homeless for most of his life. Andrew was cool with this idea?" she said, not quite believing Ethan.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:33 am

Ethan looked to Kylie when she mentioned she ahd been homeless at one point. Feeling that the trip might be in jeopardy seeing as two of the group weren't keen on sleeping outdoors again he fibbed a little again. "Well Andrew was a bit reluctant at first but came around." He said looking to Kylie.

"It would just be the group of us, be nice to have a breather away from the mansion and the teachers for a bit." Ethan said playing that angle. He figured if he could convince both of them that the other was interested in the idea they would go. Larger group the easier it would be to convince the Professor to let them go.

"I still have to ask Jade if she wants to go but i dont see why she wouldn't be. Some fresh air would be good for all of us."

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:20 pm

Kylie still wasn't sure, but if Andrew had agreed to go then she would go too. It might actually be nice to be able to hang out with him without the adults breathing down their necks. "Alright, fine. I'll go. But don't expect me to be happy about it."

Eden smiled at Ethan. "When would we be going?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:39 pm

Ethan gave a shrug when Kylie mentioned that she would go but wasn't expecting to be happy about it. He was sure they would all have fun but he had his own hope to get to know Eden a bit more in a more casual setting. "I figure we could probably just go this weekend if no one has any plans. I'd have to talk with the professor of course but i dont think he'd mind." He said. Didnt seem like any of them caused any trouble and he was unaware of the attention the other adults gave to Kylie and Andrew due to past errors.

"I'll go on and speak with Jade see if she cant help me win over Xavier and let you all know." Ethan said. Good guy Ethan was on the job. Taking his leave he headed straight to Jade's room hoping she was in there as well

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:41 pm

Jade was very agreeable to the camping idea. She figured this would be a great way for all the teens to hang out together for a while and get to know one another better. She knew it would take some convincing with the adults, but she hoped they would trust them.

Jade sat next to Ethan as he pitched the idea to Professor Xavier, Ororo, Hank, Logan, and Sabella. The only person whose thoughts on the idea she could easily read was Logan who practically was scowling by the end. Ororo glanced at the others and then looked at Ethan and Jade.

“Well, you’ve given us all something to talk about. If you would give us a few minutes to talk it over we will let you know our decision soon.”

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:04 pm

Ethan gave a nod at least glad that Jade was willing to support him in this endeavor. Getting up they left to give the adults a chance to discuss the request. Xavier could see some negatives in letting them go off on their won but ther were more positives. They should have an oppurtunity to feel like normal teens and this was a normal thing to do.

"I for one believe this would be good for all of them." Hank spoke up first. It would build camaraderie and give them a little bit of freedom. "Let the birds fly from the nest so to speak." Hank said looking to the others.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:11 pm

Ororo listened to Hank and gave a little nod. “I agree with Hank. It would just be over a weekend and they’re not going to go too far. They should be given a little freedom. What do you think Professor?”

Jade looked over at Ethan after they left the room to let the adults talk. “So, how much of this camping trip is because you want to spend time with Eden?” she asked with a little smile.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:15 pm

Professor Xavier knew that a few of the teens were becoming a bit amarous but keeping a tight leash on them would just cause problems. They would have to hope that good decisions would be made. Closing his eyes he gave a nod thinking the positives far outweighed the negatives. "I think it would be a good idea." He said. Logan was none to thrilled with this but seeing as the others were outvoting him he kept to himself.

"If anything were to occur they would be able to reach out for assistance. So long as they can provide us with the location i feel we can let the birds fly free." Xavier said with a soft smile.

Ethan was keeping to himself when Jade asked about his intentions. Remembering that she could read minds he did his best thinking of a barrier of some sort. "I dont know what you're talking about. If i wanted to spend time with Eden i'd just ask her out on a date." He said. "Besides when was the last time you went out camping? everybody loves camping>" ethan said looking to Jade

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:48 pm

"So the idea of her nestled up against you with a blanket around you both at night hadn't occurred to you?" Jade asked with a little smile. Just then the door opened back up and the two were called back in where they were informed that the camping trip had been approved, but with a few requirements.

"You must all always stick together when you are out hiking and girls will sleep in one tent while the boys will sleep in another. Do you both agree to this?" Sabella asked. Sabella knew that Logan wasn't thrilled with the idea of Kylie and Andrew being away from his watchful eye, but he needed to learn to trust her.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:28 pm

Ethan was grateful as the door opened up as Jade planted a very lovely image in his head. he followed Jade back into the room and listened to the requirements. The two tent situation wasn't unforeseen and it wasn't something he was going to even attempt to argue. Even worse he had only been at the mansion a very short time.

Logan was not happy and was about to request to check their equipment to ensure there weren't more than just the two tents! "I think those are more than fair and practical." Ethan said. Though he was mostly referring to the sticking together, that was just common sense. "Dont think anyone would argue that. we'll let the others know." He said looking to Jade.

Xavier was liking the idea more and more, he was interested to see how this shaped up for the teens and hoped they would learn something more about themselves. He only hoped that Andrew and Kylie would make good decisions on this being away from the watchful eye of Logan. "Very good, make sure you to pack appropriately, Ethan i'd imagine you'd have a great deal of experience with this."

"Yes sir, i'll make sure we have everything we need." Ethan said opening the door back up so he and Jade could inform the others.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:35 pm

During the remainder of the week all of the equipment they were going to need was gathered and tested and some food and drinks were purchased and put into coolers. Kylie still wasn't exactly looking forward to this and she made sure to pack a book and her headphones to listen to some music. However, she did think it would be nice to be around Andrew away from Logan. She hoped he would relax and maybe they could find some way to have a good time.

Eden was particularly excited and packed her hiking boots and binoculars in her bag and even made homemade trail mix for everyone. Jade thought that this trip would be good for their group since they were going to need to learn to work together as a team. She also though it would be nice to spend some time with Kimo. They weren't rushing their relationship. They both decided it was best to just let it happen naturally.

With the SUV packed they all piled in and headed out of the city...

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:47 pm

For the boys the week was just another week, well except for Ethan. Who was thrilled to do something that he was used to on the weekends instead of being cooped up. yeah it was cool having a pool in the backyard but he was used to being outdoors and exploring. He had even written out a checklist of everything they'd need for the trip.

Andrew had finally gotten the cast off of his arm which was the highlight for him for the week. seeing his left arm uncovered finally gave him some relief as he was able to scratch at it again. Though with the scarring he felt a bit self conscious not sure how the others would react. He kept his arm covered with longer sleeve shirts despite the temperatures and went through the week. He had forgotten about the camping trip until Kimo reminded him the day before. He had little pack as the thought of sleeping outdoors for fun just seemed to be a dumb idea. But since Kylie was wanting to go he figured he'd just deal with his aversion.

Kimo was looking forward to the change of pace and scenery. He had no motives with Jade due to their conversation. If something were to happen than it would happen. The night before Ethan reminded the guys of the two tent rule which both of the boys just stared at him having pure thoughts.

the next day the boys loaded up the SUV after making sure there were plenty of snacks and other food for the weekend. Piling into the vehicle they headed out of the city and to the lakes. An hour or so later they soon arrived, not a moment too soon as the music tastes in the SUV varied wildly. Finding a nice little secluded spot near a lake complete with a floating dock. Ethan and Kimo began to unload the SUV knowing they should get the tents set up. Andrew sat in the SUV for a bit more feeling his heart begin to race. With the tress around him it didnt trigger his phobia as much but he still felt some anxiety. keeping his hood up he slowly exited the SUV telling himself not to be a jerk and try to make the most of the experience

OOC: should a third be smuggled or are they going to be good teens?

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:01 pm

OOC-I'm thinking they wouldn't bring a third one because the only couple who might be ready to sleep together is Kylie and Andrew and I doubt that they would be comfortable doing that in a tent with the others around. What do you think though?

IC-Eden was excited by the time they reached the camp site. There was a beautiful lake and floating dock and she was glad that she brought her swimsuit. She got out of the SUV and began to help Ethan and Kimo unpack the car. She had gone camping a number of times and so she was able to help Ethan start to get the tents set up. She smiled over at him as they worked together.

"This was such a great idea. We're going to have so much fun."

Meanwhile, Kylie and Andrew were getting the food and drinks out of the car. She looked over at him after a moment. "I have to say Andrew, I never would have thought you would be into camping. I'm not quite so sure I'm going to like it, but I'm going to make the best of it."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:15 pm

OOC: I'm in the same camp, i didnt think anyone would be sleeping together on this trip. Not too sure on hwo to approach that with this version of Andrew, he's a bit more hesitant kind of content with how things are with Kylie at the moment. I'm fine with the two tents

IC:

Ethan was grateful for the help getting the tent set up. Kimo was a good help but seemed to be too busy looking forward to spending time on the lake. With Eden's help they were able to get the first tent pitched pretty quickly. Driving in the nails to secure it in place the bigger tent was ready for use. "Obviously the ladies can make use of this one. And i brought a number of air mattresses for comfort." he said. He was fine with sleeping a bit rougher but seeing as there were a few people not used to camping he figured the more comfort the better.

Andrew rubbed his chest as he placed the cooler down where they would set up the kitchen area. HE looked to Kylie when she admitted she was surprised he was for this idea. "Eh? im not in camping, i'd rather be at hom...the mansion in bed." He said correcting himself. when Kylie mentioned it wasnt her thing Andrew stared and slowly looked to Ethan. "Ethan said you were for this idea." he said feeling that they were duped.

Kimo was excited seeing the lake, wasn't the beach but it was definitely new. He had helped unload but he got distracted very easily. "This going to be fun." he said stretching his arms out. Ethan had mentioned the lake so Kimo had grabbed a pair of swim trunks and a bunch of other water related items. To help Andrew relax he made sure to bring some tech, a portable tv and their game system to play at night. And smores, lots of fixings for smores..

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:40 pm

Eden thought that she and Ethan made a pretty good team. They worked well together and very efficiently. There was a naturalness there that she hadn't felt around any other guy. She felt she could be herself around him, and not "Eden Wright the actress". She smiled a little when Ethan told her that the girls could use the larger tent. "That's very gentlemanly of you," she said with a rather flirty smile.

Kylie just stared at Andrew when he told her that this wasn't his idea and that he'd rather be back at the mansion. "But Ethan told me that you were into this idea...it's the only reason I agreed to come. Ok, well this officially sucks. I can't believe Ethan lied to us." She was quiet a moment as she tried to think of a way to get them back to the mansion, but nothing came to mind. "At least we don't have the adults watching our every move."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:53 pm

Ethan felt more and more comfortable about Eden. Sure he was absolutely starstruck when he first met her but she was not the type he was expecting. He figured she would be nice to brush him off but when she started to joke back with him his confidence rose a bit. I mean yeah she was an actress and just gorgeous but she was fun. And that accent of hers really did it for him as well.

Taking a step back to admire their work he gave a nod. He smiled back at her, "Well i do try. If theres anything else you need just let me know." He said portraying himself as a manly man.

Well Andrew was going to thrash said manly man as Kylie confirmed that suspicioun. "Well i hope he packed a third tent cuz he's not going to be want to be in mine." Andrew growled his eyes sparking. He noticed that Kylie went quiet and assumed she was thinking of a way to go back. He wasn't sure how they could without abandoning the others, and he was getting used to Kimo at this point. His opinion on Jade and Eden were still up in the air as he rarely spoke with Eden and he was cautious around Jade. Having some read his thoughts scared him a little but trusted she wouldn't do that to him.

When Kylie mentioned they didnt have to worry about the adults watching them he slowly nodded. "True..surprised Logan didn't raise a bigger fuss." he said putting his hands in the pocket of the hoody. Looking up at the sky he stepped closer to a nearby tree. "So i get zap Ethan right?" he asked looking to Kylie smiling a little.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:03 pm

Kylie was upset, but decided to try and not let it ruin her weekend. They were away from the mansion and the adults and wouldn't have to do any chores which was a plus. And the thought of having some S'mores and hanging out with Andrew didn't sound half bad.

She smiled when he asked if he could zap Ethan. She walked over to him and slipped her arms around him and kissed him. She let the kiss linger for a moment before pulling back and smiling at him. "Sure."

Eden laughed and continued to smile at Ethan, unaware that Ethan had actually tricked Kylie and Andrew into coming on this trip and they now knew it. "I certainly will. Let's get the rest of this stuff set up so we can go swimming in the lake."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:45 pm

Andrew thought of what he would do for the weekend until he noticed Kylie smile and approach him. He remained still as she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss. His mood improved immediately as he tended to become more agreeable and docile whenever Kylie showed him affection. He placed his hands on her hips innocently and breahted out when she ended the kiss. His eyes were glowing a little bit. "Kay." He said when she agreed to let him zap Ethan. It was pretty far from his mind at the moment but at least he had an answer.

Ethan smiled and gave a nod, "good idea, i think Kimo is pretty excited about that. Hey Kimo lets get the other tent set up and we'll get to the fun parts." He called over to him. Kimo hurried over figuring the sooner they got things set up the sooner he could go for a dip. He liked the pool at the mansion but there was a whole lake that he could play about in.

With Kimo properly motivated teh boys tent was set up, both tents had separators with privacy flaps built in. "Alright swim time." Kimo said grabbing their luggage and bringing it into the tent. Andrew heard this but decided he would just sit in the tent and wait for the air mattress to fill up. He wasn't going to admit it aloud but he didnt know how to swim

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:04 pm

As soon as the tents were set up Jade and Eden went to get changed into their suits. Kylie hung back though. She had no intention of going anywhere near the water. Like Andrew, she didn't know how to swim. Her parents certainly had no intention of teaching her when she was younger and one didn't exactly get the chance to take lessons while living on the streets, or being locked up in the facility where she had been held and experimented on. She would rather just let the others swim while she spent some time with Andrew alone.

Eden and Jade both got changed and emerged in their bikinis. Jade's was emerald green and Eden's was red. They were both laughing and already having a good time. They got some music going and waited for the guys.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:37 pm

Andrew sat in the tent as Kimo went on about his life back on the beach and how much he was looking forward to diving in. Before too long he exited from his tent wearing a simple pair of orange trunks and some goggles on on his head. "I'm terrified to admit this but i really wish i had met you when you were kid." Andrew said thinking he was just a complete spastic child. Kimo grinned happily just being himself. He waited few moments for Ethan and noticed Andrw as still in his shorts and hoody.

"Aren't..aren't you coming with?" Kimo asked. Andrew lifted his hand up and shocked it.

"Bit dangerous for me ya know?" He said giving a shrug. Kimo then felt awful but Andrew spoke up, "it's okay really. I brought some stuff to enterain myself. Go find me something from the lake." He said giving Kimo a challenge.

"Alright Andrew, well you saw where i left the tv and console if you wanna play." Kimo said. Ethan stepped out casually in his own red trunks thinking of making the girls wait. He was a fit individual, not as lean and defined as Kimo with his swimmers body but he could turn heads. Kimo looked to Ethan, "Race ya!" He said sprinting off. Ethan watched this and looked to Andrew who shrugged and ran after him. Andrew sighed and returned his attention to the pumps for the mattresses thinking he could also get some reading in.

As the music played and the girls laughed they all of a sudden heard the rapid sounds of feet on wood flying past them. Kimo just dead sprinted straight onto the docks and dove straight into the water. Ethan soon arrived after trying to catch his breath. "It's like chasing a dog..." He said sucking in some air. He straightened up seeing Jade and Eden, "Ladies." He greeted with a smile appreciating Eden's bikini a bit

Kimo eventually surfaced and pulled himself onto the dock after taking a quick look around. The water was a bit murky but nothing too unexpected at a lake. He took a breath and straightened up his hair falling down around his shoulders. "thats better." he said placing his hands onto the back of his head. He looked to Jade and grinned as happy as can be. She looked very nice in her bikini and it was certainly good to see her laughing.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:53 pm

As soon as Ethan and Kimo left the tent, Kylie walked over and ducked inside. She had brought two cans of soda and a bag of chips. She handed him one of the cans and opened up her Diet Coke before taking a seat on Ethan's mattress. "So, you can't swim either huh?" She gave a little shrug and opened the bag of chips. "Who wants to smell like lake water anyway? And the thought of fish touching me freaks me out a little."

Eden liked to eat junk food which meant she had to compensate by working out quite a bit to keep her starlet shape. She had a softly toned body and long legs. The time spent working in the Danger Room had paid off for Jade. Though not as toned as Eden, she was still in great shape and she was actually pleased by Kimo's reaction to seeing her in her bikini.

Both girls jumped in after the boys and they all began to laugh and rough house a little. At one point Eden ended up on Ethan's shoulders and they all played around with some of the water toys Kimo had brought along.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:13 pm

Andrew looked up seeing Kylie. He was surprised to find that she had stayed behind and realized he would have felt lonely if he stayed. He accepted the soda she gave him. His eyes shot up when Kylie asked if he coudln't swim. "Kimo knows now apparently, could have sworn he would have started to cry if i didnt change the subject." he said. Though he was actually a bit touched seeing how guilty Kimo looked when he found he couldn't swim.

He thought of smelling like lake water and shook his head, "I've probably smlled like worse before." he said really thinking about it. "Though having something random touch me when i can't see it doesn't sound like a good time." he said. Opening his soda he took a sip and began to pull out the portable tv. They had smuggled it in as Ethan said they were to rough it but he and Kimo had a nightly ritual of playing games until they coudln't stay awake. "So got yourself settled in over at your tent?" He asked looking to Kylie.

Ethan felt his heart hammer a little as Eden got onto his shoulders. keeping the two of them afloat they all relaxed and had fun with the music playing in the background. Ethan looked over to Kimo, "How deep do you think the lake is?" He asked.

Kimo treaded the water and thought for a mometn and gave a shrug. "Dont know, cant be too deep. Can always check im sure i can hold my breath more than long enough to reach the bottom." he said knowing he wanted to take a look around. He swam to the docks and grabbed his wrist band an attached light. he swam back over to the group, "Doubt i'll find you a shell though." he said looking to her.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum