New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding One of Their Own

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Finding One of Their Own - Page 2 Empty Re: Finding One of Their Own

Post by Black Widow Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:51 am

OOC-Let me know if you have any trouble figuring out how to start that thread. Also, you’ll have to let me know on the old thread when you’ve posted the new one because it doesn’t start notifying you until after the first reply.

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:38 pm

OOC: I shall..um which part the pregnancy stuff or the rescue? we didnt decide on that lol

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:40 pm

OOC-Let’s do a summary of the rest of their pregnancies and births and then jump to the rescue. Sound good?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue May 01, 2018 8:48 pm

The past four months were rather tense in the mansion. With Jasmine still missing and Mariah, Azari and Lani piecing together theories on where Doom could have taken her there was little reason to be jovial. However, Matt continued to put on a brave front never losing hope in front of his others and definitely not in front of his children. Internally he was struggling greatly as he felt absolutely useless, depression threatened to even kick in.

Despite this with Sorina and Gwen beginning to show more and more of their pregnancies there was reason to smile around the mansion. Seeing as how close the two were Kai and Kamea were typically sent out to get a particular food item they were craving. Taking advise from their father they learned quickly not to question the combination of food they requested.

The soon to be fathers did their best to appease them knowing what was to come eventually. Least they could do really seeing as there was little work on their part of the pregnancy, Kamea especially given how easily he got Gwen pregnant. For now they were a bit on edge knowing their children were due soon.

Azari was often found in the labs in the subbasement taking apart the Doom bot they retrieved piece by piece learning as he went on how they worked. He woudln't admit it aloud, to avoid angering the others, he was rather impressed by Doom's work. He was taking apart the 'brain' in an attempt to determine what the purpose of kidnapping of Jasmine would be

For Jasmine, the early days in Latveria she was subjected to various spells designed to break her will. At first Doom subjected her to visions of her family being killed by the government and SHIELD. Being locked away from everyone she ever loved like she was when she was a teen. A future where she would forever after look over her shoulder. But here in this country she could be free. She could have a home in the countryside and live her life in peace and raise her family far from the judgemental eyes of her home country. If only she were to serve Doom and unite the world in peace under his guiding hand.

OOC: is that everyone? I Think that's everyone. didnt want to mess with your characters on the whole giving birth thing

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue May 01, 2018 9:12 pm

OOC-That was great

IC-For Gwen her pregnancy went going very smoothly. She experienced very little sickness, although she did have quite a few cravings. Unfortunately for Sorina she experienced problems all the way up until giving birth. Nothing about her pregnancy was easy, especially not the labor and birth which took a full day and a half. However, when her daughter was placed into her arms Sorina forgot about it all. She cried tears of happiness at finally having the child she and Kai had so desperately wanted. She was perfect and she and Kai named her Kalea which in Hawaiian meant "filled with joy". Gwen gave birth a week and a half later to a healthy boy which she and Kamea decided to call Wesley (Wes for short). Both babies were healthy and brought a little happiness back into the otherwise depressed mansion.

As the months rolled by and Jasmine still wasn't found hope started to dwindle. Zoe did her best to keep Jayden's spirits up, but he wasn't himself without Jasmine. She remained near him though whenever he needed her, even if it was to just put her arms around him. The mansion wasn't the same without Jasmine there. Mariah was working hard with Azari and Lani to try and find Jasmine. She was devoting all of her time to it. The other Avengers were also helping, as well as SHIELD. The work was slow and frustrating and she wasn't sleeping very much, although she knew neither was anyone else...particularly Matt. He put on a brave face, but she could see in his eyes he was barely holding it together. His smile was gone and the light that had shone in his eyes whenever Jasmine was around had faded. There were dark circles under his eyes from lack of sleep and he had lost weight. Alex had noticed it too and one day when he was at the mansion she approached him when he was alone in the kitchen. She pulled out a prescription bottle from her pocket and handed it to him.

"I know you keep saying you're fine, but you're not Matt," she told him gently. "And it's ok to admit that. What you are going through is hell and you are trying to keep it together for the sake of your kids. These will help you to sleep."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue May 01, 2018 9:16 pm

OOC-I’ll bring in Jasmine in the next few posts.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue May 01, 2018 10:15 pm

Kamea was glad that Sorina and Kai's baby had arrived healthy and whole. He did have some concern considering how difficult conception was and the birth itself. And in a short time he had his own little one to raise in the new world. All of his worry melted away when he greeted his son. His fears of being unprepared melted away as he knew in his heart he would do everything he could to give his son everything in the world. The rest of the mansion was happy to receive such happy news, if only to bring light into the home.

Jayden was quietly suffering doing his best to keep to himself as he didnt want to bring anyone down. He coudn't help it, it was like jasmine being taken away but enhanced. Each day it felt like he was losing more and more of himself and he coudln't figure out why. He felt worse that he was behaving like this when he knew his parents and Matt were suffering just as much. But even with that knowledge he couldn't bring himself up.

Matt knew just how hard everyone was working to find Jasmine so he made an effort not to appear unappreciative. At night though he wasn't sleeping, each time he would wake in bed alone he felt like a failure as a husband and protector. He found it difficult to face Logan and Sabella as he coudlnlt keep their daughter safe. But he wasnt about to keep his children from their grandparents, his own parents were as supportive as they could be and had full faith in the others of finding their daughter in law.

When the others looked after his kids he took a moment to gather his thoughts and a few breaths. But it was getting harder. In the kitchen he had gotten himself something to drink and felt himself begin to crack. He told himself to get a grip when he heard Alex. He had met her a few times the niece of the Professor and her daughter was his sister in law. He looked to the meds and slowly nodded knowing he had to get some sleep eventually. "Thank you." He said accepting them. He took another breath, "Hows everyone else doing?" He asked trying to keep his mind off himself.

Azari was staring at the screen trying to access the memory in the Doombot having made little progress in unlocking its secrets. He did discover that he hated magic though. Azari huffed his eyes having gone white some ago as he tried to think like Doom. "Im arrogant, very intelligent, and i ahve a powerful mutant where do i keep her? Has to be secure, no distractions to make sure she remains secure." He said running his mind through previous hideouts. To no on one particular he asked, "Has anyone confirmed he didnt take her to Latveria to his castle?

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue May 01, 2018 10:41 pm

Alex sighed softly and looked at Matt. "Everyone's...doing their best. Jayden doesn't seem to be handling it well...although I didn't expect him to." She was quiet a moment before speaking again. "You know Logan and Sabella don't blame you for this, right? What happened was not your fault. Clearly Logan thinks this because you haven't had your arms ripped off," she said trying to lighten the mood temporarily. "And you shouldn't blame yourself either Matt. Is there anything else I can do to help you?"

Lani was taking a break to spend a few minutes with her brand new niece and nephew. She was utterly in love with them both and it helped to temporarily ease the pain she felt from Jasmine's loss. She and Azari had spent countless hours and sleepless nights trying to pull as much information as possible from what they had on Doom. However, it kept feeling like they were running into a brick wall. Mariah and James had just arrived and Mariah headed downstairs to check on Azari and his progress. She heard his question as she walked in.

"We haven't been able to confirm or deny it unfortunately. But I'm starting to think that's exactly what he did. But getting near that place won't be easy."

Jasmine sat in her cell just staring blankly ahead. They no longer had to use drugs to keep her calm. Months of endless torture, brainwashing, and magic had broken her. At first, she had refused to do anything Doom asked of her. She resisted him and proved her unstable powers were beyond any sort of scientific measure. Her thoughts of Matt, her children, and her family and friends had helped her at first, but as the torture became worse her mind began to crack and her will began to shut down. With her mind open to him he was then able to release more of her power that had been locked away by Professor Xavier. He wanted access to her full abilities which made her far more dangerous than she previously had been. All thoughts of those she loved were pushed from her mind by his intense brainwashing and she soon fell completely under his spell. She was his to command as he wished and she sat waiting for his instructions.

OOC-I have this thought in my head that when the team comes to rescue her that she actually attacks them. Alex is basically going to have to heavily sedate her.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed May 02, 2018 8:46 pm

OOC-I was really close to having Azari and Lani be secretly married lol

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Thu May 03, 2018 10:51 pm

OOC- Also, have you seen the new Avengers movie yet? If you haven’t you should go see it ASAP. I’m seeing it again this Sunday. How do you feel about Bucky Barnes? He’s turning out to be one of my favorite characters. I would love to do something with him on a board.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun May 06, 2018 12:58 pm

Matt was grateful for Alex's words, he knew he had to stay positive for everyones sake but he still had those thoughts in his head. It was the third time Jasmines life was in danger and he coudlnt do much to stop it. He wasn't fearful that lOgan would actually do anything but he wasnt sure if his father in law thought much of him. He shook his head when Alex offered to help out, "Nothing i can think. Everyones done a lot already>" He said putting on a smile.

Azari continued to poke and prode at the 'brain' of the Doombot slowly piecing together a way to access any informaiton it contained. "Would essentially be an invasion on SHIELDs part. only option would be a small term insertion. Matt would have to be involved.." Azari said knowing he was a civilian. Whatever Doom's purpose for Jasmine was they were going to need a strong source of hope for Jasmine. "Possibly a medic as well, not Logan or Jayden for obvious reasons." Azari said listing off members. He leaned back in his chair and turned his white eyes looking to Mariah, "Gwen and Sorina are recovering, Kai and Kamea may be reluctant to go due to their new roles."

OOC: THats a good point, rolling with that. I'm not sure how Azari would propose to Lani now that i think about it. Maybe when she has him more on his emotional side? And i havent seen the avengers movie yet but will be doing so soon. Already seen spoilers online on facebook after like three days. Also looking forward to the new Deadpool movie, was interested in the Venom movie but the CG looks a bit dated

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun May 06, 2018 4:26 pm

OOC-Let's just say that Lani and Azari are already secretly married so we can just skip all of that. Perhaps the reasoning is that they already knew they would get married at some point and now seemed the best option since they knew their lives would only get busier as time went on. As for doing it secretly, maybe they thought with Jasmine's kidnapping that it would be unfair to take away everyone's thoughts from her. Maybe Mariah is the only one who knows because she attended as a witness and they knew they could trust her to keep their secret. I'm going with that and if you don't like it we can change it.

IC-Mariah thought about all of the people Azari had mentioned and she nodded a little. "Well, unfortunately I don't think Kai and Kamea are going to have much of a choice in this. We need them. Steve and I will obviously also be there and Falcon has volunteered as well. It isn't going to be easy. I can only hope that Doom hasn't messed Jasmine up too much as this point. If she turns then...God help us all."

She was quiet a moment as she looked at the Doombot. She then looked back at Azari. "So, when do you plan on telling everyone about you and Lani getting married? It's been close to five weeks at this point."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun May 06, 2018 7:57 pm

OOC: i'm good with that, the more i thought about it the fewer ideas i had on how he'd propose. Would the parents find out eventually?

IC:

Azari knew that Mariah was right about Kai and Kamea, they would need as much help as they could get. When Mariah pointed out that Jasmine may be beyond help he kept his mouth shut. He had made contingency plans if such an event were to happen when he went to college at MIT. He never thought it would ever be brought up but he didnt want to be caught unprepared.

"We'll make sure to bring sedatives, and specific instructions to Matt to inject her if she becomes hostile." Azari said. He was planning on going with to provide support and he doubted James was going to sit this one out as well. He tried another connection as the silence came over the pair. Seeing some coding show up on the small monitor he kept on the desk next to the remains of the robot Azari focused and began to read it.

"I'm not sure when we'll tell the others.. if we'll tell the others. COuld always do a wedding for the families later on once this is solved." Azari reasoned. Like Lani and he discussed it was just a matter of time they would be married, why not just get it done? "We haven't really spoken if we want to inform our parents of that decision yet. Once everything calms down we'll reevaluate and come to a decision im sure." Azari said looking to Mariah.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun May 06, 2018 8:13 pm

OOC-Oh the parents and everyone else would definitely find out eventually. They can't keep this a secret forever. Oh and BTW I had this possible idea for a different X-Men/Avengers board if we ever wanted to do another one again. I got the idea upon re-reading some of our older posts, specifically the flashback involving Logan, Andrew, Steve, Evelyn and David. The idea stemmed from the thought of what would have happened if Steve had been the one to find Kylie. The original thought was of her re-appearing with the Avengers after a time and she and Andrew being re-united and continuing the board on with Andrew and Kylie remaining together and seeing what comes out of it. But then I also had this thought of what if there is this similar start of a female mutant that SHIELD/Avengers are looking for but after she is found she and James (Bucky) Barnes end up together and then just play out the board specifically as an Avengers board instead of an Avengers/X-Men board. Does any of that make sense?

IC-Mariah listened to Azari quietly and nodded a little as he spoke of sedating Jasmine. "Well, just so you know if she does become hostile and sedation doesn't work...I have my own instructions from both Steve and SHIELD. I don't want it to come to that though if it can be avoided. But unfortunately because she is extremely power and very dangerous we have to be prepared for that possible outcome."

She noticed him reading the coding closely that had shown up. "Is it something important?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun May 06, 2018 9:02 pm

OOC: This site would be better suited for that sort of thing in any case. Wont have to make a whole new group for that idea. So if i get this right we'd be starting off where Andrew meets Steve and Eve for the first time and they agree to help look for Kylie. And they find another mutant that SHIELD is looking for and we hook her up with Barnes. is that right? And do we want to start up when Steve finds Barnes for the first time and have that dynamic of her helping him regain control??

IC:

Azari wasn't offended when Mariah advised she had her own objectives if Jasmine were to be neutralized. "We'll keep this to ourselves. Rationally such plans have to exist." Azari said. "We will do whatever we can to bring her home alive..but we dont live in a perfect world and unfortunately mutantkind are still rather dangerous." Azari said. He looked back to the coding and typed in few more commands.

His shoulders visibly relaxed as he finally broke through the barriers. He typed in few more commands and it brought up instructions. "this is the programming the doombot had. it was to monitor Jasmine until either her will was eroded way or an extraction team was to arrive. Old information however..this is important." Azari said typing into the computer. He brought up additional commands and a destination.

"If there was a failure to convince her to join him, or whatever interrogation method failed, she is to be transported to this location in Latveria. Some castle out in the country. I wont have the specs but we do have the coordinates." Azari said leaning back in his chair. "Doom runs his country like a dictator minus the genocide oddly enough, information is closely guarded and insulated and propaganda is everywhere. We'll be going in semi blind." Azari said looking to Mariah.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun May 06, 2018 9:18 pm

OOC-Actually those are two separate ideas. Sorry, I didn't explain myself very well. The first idea would be to pick up with Andrew looking for Kylie and running into Steve and Eve (though I would be changing her name since I no longer like it and maybe also changing her to either not being married, or figuring out another way to solve the David situation without her dying in the end). Steve would find Kylie/Eclipse and would spend time helping her to recover from the trauma she's endured. She then starts working with the Avengers and perhaps she and Andrew are reunited when the Avengers show up to help the X-Men during a fight. Or if he's not with the X-Men we can think of something else. Basically though Andrew wouldn't know Steve had found her until she shows up with him.

The idea involving Bucky is completely separate and I really haven't formed much of an idea yet. I mostly wanted to see if either of these interested you. Or, we can come up with something completely different than these. What do you think or want to do? Or, if you just want to stick solely with this board that's fine too.

IC-Mariah was relieved when Azari saw rationally that they might have to take drastic measures if Jasmine was beyond saving, or a danger to others. She certainly would not be sharing this information with anyone else, not even James. If they got to that point she would take action and deal with the consequences afterward.

"Well, it appears that all signs are pointing towards Latveria at this point. I think we should start to form a plan about how we are going to get in. I'd like for us to be prepared for as much as possible."

OOC-At this point Jasmine is mostly under Doom's control and we were going to have her do something. Did we decide what that was yet?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun May 06, 2018 9:56 pm

OOC: Oh its ok, it's sunday and im not really using my brain. Yay work. I like the alternate paths ideas you come up with if im honest. So how would this impact kylie's relationship with Logan cuz i remember both of them were looking for her. I wish our original group wasn't deleted would be nice to get inspiration from when they were very young. I'm all for the idea.

So the Bucky idea is just something your forming then. I'm open to it, just need to rewatch the movies he's in to get a better feel for his character. Would have an easier time with that than i did with Sirius Smile. Like i said i think this site is going to be way better for us to try out new ideas way easier than on Groups. Having said that sure i'd be down to trying a thing with Bucky. Would need to figure out we want them to do of course

IC:

Azari nodded agreeing with Mariah. "We should gather everyone up, preferably outside the mansion. I can see if i can requisition the Black Bird from my mother." Azari offered. They had to move swiftly far too much time had already passed and they had no way of knowing just how much remained of Jasmine.

OOC: Yes i did think of something. Doom is going to send her along with a Doombot to some facility, lets say Russia. Cold climate type of place. Plans on testing out his control of her. She needs to kidnap a scientist Doom has had his eye on. Kind of similar situation the X men faced years before in the simulation im thinking. Also toying with the idea of her bringing the Black Bird down after Azari drops everyone off and seperating Matt from the others. Your thoughts?

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun May 06, 2018 10:23 pm

OOC-You know we could bring those ideas together. How about something like this: Kylie has been kidnapped (maybe even by Doom) and Eclipse is starting to cause major problems but neither Logan nor Andrew can find her. Steve and Eve (just going to call her that for right now until I can think of a different name) show up to help out when Hulk appears and both Logan and Andrew are there fighting about Kylie like before. Sometime later Steve and Eve locate Kylie/Eclipse, but she is in a bad state and it takes a while for her to recover. She then starts working with the Avengers, all the while neither Logan nor Andrew knows she has been found. Then the Avengers, including Kylie appear to help the X-Men during a fight and that is when she is reunited with Andrew. Their relationship recovers and she could work with both the Avengers and the X-Men. I just think it would be interesting to see how their relationship would have progressed. Logan would continue to be a father figure to Kylie and her guardian. We could include more backstory and flashbacks about their relationship as well. As for Steve and Eve (or whatever her new name will be), I'm interested to see what would have happened to them if they had not broken up. We could change the Eve character a little as well since this will be a different story all together, but just using the idea from this one. We could even pull in Bucky as a character, since he and Steve are close, and have a romantic interest for him as well. What do you think of this?

As for Jasmine, I love the idea of her bringing down the Black Bird. She is not going to be easy for them to take down and I'm thinking they are going to get a glimpse of just how powerful she really is.

IC-Mariah nodded. "I'll go call Steve and Sam and have them get here as soon as possible. How are you going to keep Jayden and Logan here? As soon as they learn we have a lead they are going to want to go."

Jasmine heard the sound of a distant door opening, but long before then she had known someone was coming. Since Jasmine had fallen under Doom's control he had stopped sedating and drugging her to keep her powers in check. He knew she would not try to escape at this point. She simply followed his commands. He encouraged her to use her powers, not to hide them from the world. He had trained her and heightened her abilities even further. She was so powerful that full control of them was impossible, though.

She was taken out of her cell and led upstairs to where Doom was waiting for her...

IC-

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon May 07, 2018 8:22 pm

OOC: I'm all for that idea. Reading back thru the old posts there are a few things i would have done differently especially with his encounter with Kylie so definitely for it. Also would be interested to see how Kylie gets on with the Avengers in a more detailed level. So with Steve and Eve, (Name pending) are you leaning towards her not being married then? Or still debating that? We can toss Bucky in there if you wanted to run with that idea of your romantic interest for him

IC:

Azari wanted to try out a few tranqs before they attempted anything with Jasmine so there was that option for Logan and Jayden. "I plan on asking their wives to intervene and failing that may have to use more direct means." Azari said seeing as both of them were of the rational mind set. He wasnt fond of the idea but they had to be realistic. If anything Jasmine would feed of strong emotions and both her brother and father were rather hot headed men. He wrote down the coordinates and disconnected the 'brain'. "In either case i should have an answer about teh transportation and have Jayden and Logan figured out by the time the others arrive." Azari said.

Doom sat on his throne looking over the reports. Seeing Jasmine led up by one of his loyal soldiers he leaned forward. "I have a task for you." He said showing the file to her with the scientists face. "I need this man intact and whole, i will be sending you with a small support team to extract him. How you do this i leave to you, no one else matters but him."

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon May 07, 2018 8:41 pm

OOC-I'm thinking that the new Eve character would not be married. I have this funny idea in my head that she is a SHIELD agent and that's how they met and there was an instant attraction between them, but they continue to have an off again on again secret relationship. They are in love and have an intense passion for each other, but they keep fearing being caught and what it might do to Steve's reputation and so they then break up again...but only to get back together sometime later. I also had an idea that she gets tired of it and actually starts dating another guy and Steve finds out and becomes really jealous. If you like this idea we can just play it out and see what happens. As for Bucky, I'm thinking that the girl he meets is not a SHIELD agent, but someone he is sent to kill. He finds her, but can see she's being controlled and is scared, although he's highly impressed by her fighting skills. My thought is that he pretty much rescues her instead of killing her and the two of them form a strong bond because they each know what it is like to be controlled.

I came up with a list of possible names for either female character and I wanted to see which two you liked the best since I can't decide: Mina, Nina, Nadia, Lorelai/Lorelei (can be spelled either way), Elisa, Alyssa, Sloane, Kiara, Emma, Cora, Jade, and Daniela.

IC-Mariah liked Azari a lot. He was a rational thinker, although not completely emotionless. She could see that the thought of possibly killing Jasmine did not sit well with him, but she knew she could count on him to help her if it came to that. She could not risk the lives of the others or the world for her, even if she did consider her a friend and she was her family. She nodded. "Well, I'm going to go call Steve and Sam and start getting things moving." She then stepped out of the room and pulled out her phone and pressed the speed dial for her father.

Meanwhile, Lani came back down from visiting the two newest members of their family. One look at Azari was all she needed to know that something had happened. "Have you found something? Do we know where Jasmine is?"

Jasmine was already a very beautiful woman, but with her power flowing more freely through her she seemed to glow with energy and strength. Something in the back of her mind, however, kept trying to tell her something wasn't right about all of this, but she pushed it back. She stepped up close to Doom and looked at the file. She studied the scientist's face and nodded. "Of course M'lord. It will be done."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon May 07, 2018 10:35 pm

OOC-I'm kinda liking either Mina or Nina for the female who will be opposite Bucky.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue May 08, 2018 8:23 pm

OOC: My votes for Mina personally. I'm all for that interaction between the two of them, was always a fun dynamic where they werent sure if they should continue because of Steve's reputation. Makes Steve a bit more human too when it comes to the jealousy thing. I also am thinking that we should have it where Logan is the first to see Kylie after all this time. Andrew's had given up and joined up with Forge's team like the other group and is being scouted by the Avengers through Black Widow or Thor something like that. So with Bucky are we playing it like he is being controlled still??

IC:

Azari straightened up and was about to go speak to his parents hwen Lani showed up. He took a breath and gave a nod, "A better idea yes. i need to speak with my folks about taking the BlackBird. We'll have to speak with Zoe and Sabella for this next bit and prep your brothers for the mission." Azari advised. He looked to Lani not sure if he wanted to bring up contingency plans.

Doom gave a nod and a few other soldiers arrived. acting as Jasmine's handlers for this mission. They led her to a fueled jet ready for take off. The mission was straight forward, she was free to engage as she desired.

OOC: how much did we want to cover Jasmine's approach?

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue May 08, 2018 8:45 pm

OOC-Ok, so I'll use the name Mina for the female character opposite Bucky (we can also call him James) and I'm liking the name Lorelai for the new "Eve". What do you think? As for the Kylie/Logan/Andrew idea I'm all for that. How do you imagine Andrew finding out? We could always have Forge's team meet up with the Avengers and Kylie knows Andrew is there, but he doesn't know until she walks into the room. With Bucky, my thought was that he is no longer being controlled and is working with Steve as apart of the Avengers team. I have this idea for Mina that maybe she actually once worked for SHIELD, but then suddenly turned and began working for either Hydra or another evil organization and is killing SHIELD agents. Bucky is sent by Steve to find her and "do what's necessary" but when Bucky does find her he soon realizes that she is being coerced into working for this organization. Maybe they are holding her sister hostage to force her to do these things. I'm thinking that Mina is unable to save her sister and she is killed after they discover she has given Bucky secret information (about what I'm not sure yet). Thoughts?

IC-Lani was relieved to know that they might have an idea of Jasmine's whereabouts. However, she knew that rescuing her wasn't going to be easy if Doom was involved. They had no idea of Jasmine's state of mind at this point and she could be dangerous even when calm and relaxed. Lani did not want to know what she was possible of otherwise. She nodded a little and looked at her husband. "I will go speak with my brothers. Go talk to your parents." She gave him a little kiss before heading upstairs again. She found Kai and Kamea standing in the hallway talking quietly since both infants were asleep currently. She motioned for them to join her in another room. Once they were alone she looked at them both.

"We might know where Jasmine is."

OOC-We can just skip it and summarize what happens. Did we want the guys to get to her after she has already kidnapped the scientist?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue May 08, 2018 9:17 pm

OOC-I went ahead and created the new forum so we can start on it whenever we feel ready.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue May 08, 2018 9:29 pm

OOC: Lorelai for the new Eve gotcha. For Andrew im thinking around the time Kylie and Logan reunite the Avengers and Forges team are taking care of another issue and are returning back to New York. I had thoughts of them missing each other in crowded hallways for a bit. Could do the cliche thing he sees her at a subway station or airplane and runs after her only to just miss her.

The sitaution with Bucky i think will work just fine. He doesn't seem to be adverse to do doing whats necessary and he would trust Steve's word in that regard.

IC:

Kai and Kamea were trying to keep to themselves not wanting to disrupt their respective wives and children as they rested. They knew there was more activity with Jasmine but they werent sure if they were going to play a part in it. Until Lani caught their attention. Following her lead they found a quiet room. Kamea fcrossed his arms as Kai closed the door and looked to their younger sibling. Hearing that Jasmine may have been found Kai felt some relief.

"So whats the plan then?" Kai asked. Kamea looked to Kai surprised at this.

"What you think Sorina, let alone Gwen are going to let us fly off?" Kamea asked somewhat reluctant to seperate from his son.

OOC: Hmm..tough call maybe after im thinking. that way she knows what she did?

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum