New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding One of Their Own

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Finding One of Their Own - Page 3 Empty Re: Finding One of Their Own

Post by VoltKimo Tue May 08, 2018 9:39 pm

OOC: want me to start the other one?

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue May 08, 2018 9:41 pm

OOC-The only problem I see in that idea is that if Kylie is already working for the Avengers and Andrew is working on Forge's team then they would end up seeing each other during that mission. Steve would know that Kylie still loves Andrew so maybe he invites Forge's team to the Avenger's HQ to discuss a team-up on a mission and Kylie walks in to find Andrew there. What do you think of that? As for Jasmine, I was thinking the same thing. So we will just hold off for now and summarize her kidnapping the scientist once the X-Men team gets close to finding her.

IC-Lani sighed a little and looked at her older brothers. "Look, I understand that this is a difficult situation, but the fact of the matter is we need you both. We are already going to be down Logan and Jayden, for obvious reasons, so we need more help. Under any other circumstance I wouldn't be here asking you both to do this so soon after becoming new fathers, but this is a very intense situation. We have no idea what mindset Jasmine is going to be in or what Doom has done to her. You'll probably end up just being backup and we will have Mariah, Steve, and Sam in addition to the others."

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue May 08, 2018 9:44 pm

OOC-If you are ready to. Where do we want to start exactly? At the place where Steve and Lorelai come in to help Andrew and Logan against the Hulk?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed May 09, 2018 7:52 pm

OOC: Sorry i meant two separate missions in two different locations. I'm leaning more towards your idea though, just having Forge and Andrew sitting with a few of the Avengers and in walks Kylie? It would be 3 years since she disappeared? Im toying with the idea that Andrew gave up looking at one point so seeing her again would be quite the shock. Dont think he'd storm away but he'd have some conflicting emotions to go through. Also been listening to some music and have this image of my head of Andrew heading to Kylies room very late at night during a thunderstorm. As for starting it i figure we'd start like you said where Logan was hunting down the Hulk and Andrew stumbles across him for other purposes.

IC:

Kamea rubbed his neck hating the idea. He had no real hope that Jasmine was herself at this point if she was still alive. He was confident in his skills but he knew his place in the ranks, he wans't in Jasmine's league. He felt that Kai had the best chance going to toe to toe with her it came down to it but even that seemed doubtful. So going into something like this he felt would only spell pain.

Kai looked to Kamea as he seemed to be lost in thought, "well we dont have much choice, the alternative would be remaining her to deal with Jayden wondering why everyone's gone." He said in a calm manner bringing that to Kamea's attention. He looked to his younger sister and gave a nod. Like Kamea he had little hope that Jasmine was alright and just how dangerous she could be. And he wasnt sure if he could fight Jasmine head on and do nothing more than slow her down. "I take it you'll be staying behind?" Kai asked Lani.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed May 09, 2018 8:28 pm

OOC-I like that idea you had for Andrew and Kylie. I had a funny idea myself involving Steve, Lorelai, and James. I'm thinking that Steve and Lorelai are making out in a closet in the Avenger's HQ and things are getting heated and her shirt is off and suddenly the door opens and James is standing there and looking from one to the other and then Lorelai looks down and sees her shirt and says something like "Oh, there's my shirt. Thank you Steve for helping me find it" and she just walks out leaving James looking at Steve and that's how he finds out about Steve and Lorelai.

As for where to start the first thread, I think starting it where we've both agreed is good. I'll let you decide where Lorelai and Steve's relationship is at that point.

IC-Lani was glad that both of her brothers agreed to go. She didn't want them in danger, but the team would need extra backup. She just hoped that Jasmine was going to be alright. She couldn't imagine how her parents, Jayden, or Matt would take that.

"I want to go, but I think it would be best if I stayed here to look after Sorina and Gwen."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed May 09, 2018 9:04 pm

OOC: Ohhh poor Steve, yup doing that haha. I think near the start of their relationship, more likely to do that sort of thing i'd think

IC:

Well that made Kai feel a bit better it would be one last thing for him to be worried with his sister staying behind. Kamea still didn't like it but he didnt want to deal with Jayden. "guess we should the misses then huh. They're going to love this." Kamea said. Kai looked to Lani and gave a smile knoiwng they'd be alright with it

"We'll keep an eye on Azari of course, i'm certain he'll keep his distance." Kai promised. Kamea called out as he stepped out into the hallway.

"Dont jinx him, if he's flying we're liable to crash." Kamea said heading to their room to talk with Gwen

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed May 09, 2018 9:05 pm

OOC-So are you starting, or do you want me to?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed May 09, 2018 9:09 pm

Lani was worried about Azari, but she knew her brothers would keep an eye on him. Gwen had just woken up from taking a nap and was checking on Wes. He was asleep, but she knew he would wake up at any moment now wanting to be fed. She looked over as Kamea walked in and smiled at him, but her smile quickly faded when she saw the look in his eyes.

"What is it? What's going on?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed May 09, 2018 9:50 pm

Kamea carefully opened the door to the room and stepped in. He couldn't muster the energy to smile back at Gwen. Being a new father had him stressed beyond belief and now this whole new business with Jasmine.

"Hey.." He turned and closed the door keeping his voice low, lower than he needed to for Wes. "We found Jasmine." He said. He crouched down in front of Gwen and looked up at her, "me and Kai are going to..bring her home." he said. "we dont know what kind of state her head is in but they need as much help as they can get so..we're going." Kamea said with a slight nod.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed May 09, 2018 9:58 pm

Gwen's face was a mixture of emotions. She just looked at Kamea for a moment before getting up and walking over to the window. She looked outside quietly for a long while, processing everything and trying to come up with a response. Their son was just a few weeks old and he was leaving? She understood the reason why he had to go, but she still didn't like it. While she cared about Jasmine, she loved Kamea and she feared for his safety. She closed her eyes and then slowly opened them and turned and looked at him.

"Bring her back...and you come back to me in one piece, you understand?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Thu May 10, 2018 9:10 pm

Kamea watched Gwen walk to the window and knew she had the same fears that he had. He didnt watn to leave his family behind, even if it was for Jasmine, but he wasnt sure if he could face the others if he made that choice. He then wondered if Kai had this same thought when he left home back to the islands. He straightened up as Gwen turned around. "I will Gwen." he said though he wasn't sure of his chances.

"The way Lani was talking it sounded like we're leaving as soon as few others show up. She said she'd be more than happy to help out with the kids, big sacrifice i know." Kamea said knowing full well Lani was loving being an aunt beyond belief.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Thu May 10, 2018 9:18 pm

Gwen sighed and nodded a little. She wanted to ask him to stay and not go, but she knew she couldn't. She also knew that if she wasn't now a mother that she would want to go and help. This was a difficult, terrible decision, but there was no other option. She walked over and melted into Kamea's arms. She wrapped her own around him and closed her eyes and breathed in his scent. She then slowly looked up at him. "I love you so much."

Alex and Andrew had just arrived. Alex carried a bag with vials of the sedative. She hoped they wouldn't have to use it, but she wasn't holding her breath. "They aren't going to allow Jayden and Logan to come, right? I only have enough sedative for Jasmine."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Thu May 10, 2018 9:42 pm

Kamea wrapped his arms around Gwen tightly. She could feel his heart hammering his chest and she could tell he was worried. "I love you too. We..we shouldn't be gone long. Some time to get there and back ya know?" He said trying to be optimistic. "Wes wont even know im gone." He said swallowing back that lump in his throat. He didnt quite know it but the song he would hum when he held his son at night was the same his father sang to him when he was an infant. He knew the tune growing up at the old house.

Andrew wasn't too happy with Alex going but with them not knowing what state Jasmine was in he understood why. He shook his head, "Jayden went apeshit last time she got nabbed and..well Logan is Logan." He said. Though he coudln't blam either one. If it was Zoe or James he'd lose his damn mind. "We're supposed to just not let them in the loop and just take off. Yeah they'll be pissed but if we get Jasmine back they'll get over it." Andrew said.

OOC: Had a thought that Jayden is convinced to stay but when Logan finds out he rushes after the others and Andrew and Kimo keep him at the mansion long enough for the BlackBird to get away. Your thoughts?

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Thu May 10, 2018 9:53 pm

Gwen fought back tears. She didn't want to cry in front of Kamea. She knew she needed to be strong for him and to remain optimistic that everything would be alright. He was well trained and level headed in the field. Even so, she reached up and cupped her hands around his face and brought his lips down to her own. She kissed him deeply and poured all of her love into it. She then pulled back and looked at him again.

"Go...before I change my mind."

Alex was relieved to know that neither of them were going. She felt horrible keeping them away since Jasmine was apart of their family, but they couldn't risk it. Jayden was far too emotional when it came to his twin sister and Jasmine could easily feed off of those emotions and make things worse.

She heard a car pull up and looked over to see Steve and Sam get out of the SUV. They were both suited up and ready to go. Mariah walked out to meet them and Alex looked at her. Since no one else was around she decided to ask the obvious question.

"We have a contingency plan, right?"

Mariah nodded. "Yes, but only Azari and us know about it. We are not going to tell the others, especially Logan, Jayden, or Sabella."

OOC-So Andrew wouldn't be going?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Thu May 10, 2018 10:11 pm

Kamea returned Gwen's kiss and it took all of his willpower to just walk away. "I'll be back before you know it." He said opening the door back into the hallway. He forced himself to move so he woudlnl't have second thoughts.

Andrew greeted Steve and Sam as they joined Mariah in the little huddle. None of them really wanted to ask and Andrew was grateful that Alex forced it. He thought of Azari and figured he would think of such a bakc up plan if it came down to it. "We'll just have to ensure it doesn't come to that then." Steve said remaining optimistic.

Andrew rubbed his neck and gave a nod knowing it wasnt going to be as simple as that. "Well first things first we'll use the back way to get to the subbasement. The less movement in the mansion the less likely anyone will question anything." He said. He pulled out his phone and sent Zoe a text asking if she has her husband on a leash yet. "And to help out we'll make sure Zoe has Jayden behaving." He said looking to Alex.

OOC: Correct, less yo uwant him to go. I hadn't intended on having him or Kimo go actually. Considering taking him off active duty if im honest. Drive Alex nuts around the house, maybe dig up the backyard and build an inground pool

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Thu May 10, 2018 10:25 pm

OOC-lol that could be really funny. I'm all for that and I'm good with having him stay behind. Maybe his original intention is to go, but he has to stay in order to keep Logan from getting on the jet.

IC-Mariah wasn't even going to tell her husband about their backup plan. He was just as protective of Jasmine as everyone else, though she hoped if it came down to it he would not stop her from doing what she needed to do. "That is only going to be a last option and I'd rather not have to do it so I'm going to do everything in my power to keep that from happening."

Zoe had been made aware of what was happening through a text from her father. She was busy trying to distract Jayden and keep him from realizing what was going on. She had him up in their room and they were watching tv, though he seemed distracted. She felt her phone vibrate, signaling a text, and saw it was from her father. She opened it up and read it quickly and knew they were relying on her to keep Jayden occupied. When he said he wanted to go get something to drink she jumped up quickly.

"No, you stay here...I'll go get it."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Fri May 11, 2018 10:22 pm

OOC: Yup my thoughts exactly!

IC:

Andrew and the others agreed with Mariah. None of it sat well but they weren't about to let Jasmine endanger others. With everyone in agreement Andrew and Alex led the others into the subbasement using the alternative entrance.

Meanwhile Azari had requested a moment to speak with his mother about acquiring the usage of the Blackbird. After pleading his case Forge wasn't too thrilled with any of this. As most of their sons plans ended up succeeding but with some sort of cost.

Jayden nearly jumped himself when Zoe said she'd get him something to drink. Jayden had been trying to keep his mind busy as much as possible butr was still having trouble. "I can get it you dont have to trouble yourself." He reasoned grateful for her help

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Fri May 11, 2018 10:42 pm

Once in the subbasement, Mariah walked over to the jet to begin preparing it for flight. Among her many other skills, she was a trained pilot. However, she would let Azari fly the jet since she would need to disembark quickly. She was anxious to get going and hoped the others would arrive soon. They couldn't let this opportunity pass them by. Alex, meanwhile, started prepping the medical area of the jet. She wanted everything to be completely ready. She was prepared for as many circumstances as she could think of.

Ororo sighed after listening to Azari's plan. Her first instinct as a mother was to tell him that he wouldn't be going and to leave this to them, but as a teacher she had watched her son blossom into the intelligent, brave young man he was now. She was incredibly proud of him and even though this was a very dangerous mission, she trusted him.

"Just...be careful."

Zoe looked over at her husband and shook her head quickly. "No...no...you stay here and continue to watch tv. I know what you like...just stay here...don't get up." She internally grimaced as she listened to herself. She knew she sounded suspicious, but she could only hope he would listen to her and do as she requested. She quickly left their room and started to head downstairs.

OOC-So we have Mariah, Steve, Sam, Alex, Matt, Azari, Kai, and Kamea going. Is James going as well?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sat May 12, 2018 11:33 am

OOC: yeah was planning on having James there. So my thought was with Jasmine bringing the BlackBird down. The majority of the others managed to leap out to safety for the most part but Matt is caught up in his seat. James goes back to help him out before Azari begins to lose control. James and Matt bail out some distance away and Azari rides the ship down to a crash.

Steve and Sam helped out wherever they could while Andrew just took a seat. There wasn't much to be done really and he wasn't as familiar with the BlackBird even when he was an Xman. A few moments later Kai, Kamea and James stepped into the hangar with their respective gear. James was a bit surprised to see his dad there, there was a rumor going around that he was going to retire and settle down.

"Hey dad, coming along?" He asked setting his things down next to him. Andrew gave a nod.

"Yeah, one more babysitting job i think. Your mother is prepping the medical part of the jet of course. Besides i've heard you've gotten to be a competent fighter. Gotta see that in action." Andrew teased. James gave a laugh and grabbed up his bag and boarded the jet along with Kai and Kamea who also gave their greetings to everyone. Andrew watched the three boys get on the jet and knew he had to make sure they walked away from this trip in one piece. Two new fathers and his own son they had a long life to live and he wanted to make sure they would be safe.

Upstairs Azari was relieved his parents gave their consent. "We'll report our status as usual. Of course we're trying to keep Jayden and Logan in the dark about this." Azari said.

"We'll handle those two, just bring Jasmine back and yourselves in one piece." Forge said already thinking of ways of keeping Logan here. He knew he could disable the other jets to keep him from flying one out after them. Azari gave a nod and stood promising his mother they would be careful before taking his leave. Forge looked to Ororo, "do you think Sabella would be on our side on this?" He asked her.

Azari did his best not to run down to the subbaseement as to keep up appearnaces. But when those elevator doors opened down below he took off at a dead sprint not wanting to risk a chance of them being discovered. When he got into the hangar he was happily surprised everyone was already at work getting their respective stations prepared. He climbed aboard quickly spotting Mariah already beginning pre flight checks.

"We have a green light, soon as we have the craft up and running we'll take off." Azari said sitting down to assist.

Jayden slowly sat up as Zoe made a hasty exit playing the words in his head. She seemed really intent on wanting him to stay in here. There wasn't a birthday coming up or any other surprise so he grew very suspicious. He walked to the window and gazed out his head pressing against the glass. His eyes looked to the sky and they then fell on the new vehicle near the garage. HIs eyes focused not recognizing it and lifted his head up thinking back to what Zoe was telling him. He got up and walked out of his room and began to head downstairs.

Logan was in the living room unaware of what was going on down below. He was on his way to the garage to do some work when he opened the door outside letting fresh air come in. Until Steve's scent hit him causing him to freeze..

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat May 12, 2018 7:34 pm

OOC-Ok, sounds great.

IC-Alex finished prepping the medical area and looked over to see Andrew and James talking. A smile slowly tugged at the corner of her lips as she watched them. Memories of Andrew when he was around James' age came flooding back into her mind. She was proud of them all...Andrew, Zoe, and James. It was incredible to think how far they had come together.

"You know, in that suit you look so much like your father when he was your age," she said as she approached them.

Mariah looked over at Azari as he boarded the Blackbird and she gave a nod. "Good to hear. I've started the pre-flight checks and Alex has been prepping the medical area. I just heard from Matt that he just pulled up so I'm going to go meet him and fill him in on what's going on."

She then left Azari to finish prepping the jet and headed out the backway to meet Matt. He had done as she had asked and had not brought Jodie or Xavier. She could see the confused look on his face as she approached him.

"We believe we've located Jasmine," she told him honestly. "We have assembled a team and are prepping the jet. I thought it would be best if you came because you seem to have a calming effect on her."

Sabella had overheard the conversation between Azari and his parents. She had been standing in the hallway out of eyesight. Hearing that they had possibly found Jasmine brought a mixture of raw emotions to the surface. She had hope, but she was also realistic. She knew her daughter was dangerous. It wasn't intentional danger, but she knew that she might be past being saved. It shattered her heart to think of it, but if it came down to it she would not blame them for killing her. However, she knew that neither her husband nor her son would understand that and so when Forge asked Ororo if she thought she would be willing to help she stepped out from the hallway and looked at them.

"Yes, I will help."

At that moment she then heard the unmistakable sound of Logan's footsteps heading towards the elevator. She quickly moved and cut him off.

"No, Logan...let them go."

Zoe was very nearly to the kitchen when she looked over to see Jayden following her downstairs. She knew now that she would need to tell him what was going on in order to keep him from going to the subbasement. She stopped and turned around and looked at him.

"Jayden...they've found Jasmine. A team is assembling to go and bring her back. You need to stay here."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sat May 12, 2018 10:03 pm

OOC: Oops forgot we didnt have Matthew there

James and Andrew gathered the rest of their things and were on their way onto the jet when Alex commented on how James looked. Andrew looked to James and really thought about it. "He's about the same age when we met isnt he?" He asked smiling at their son. James looked to his parents unsure of this sort of praise. "Relax we're just proud of the man you've become is all. Although i think i was a bit scrawnier than he was at his age, less muscle too." Andrew said. He hadn't worked himself like a dog to impress Alex like James did for Mariah.

James looked to his parents and smirked when his dad admitted he was scrawnier than he was. "Yeah probably could run circles around you back in the day." He taunted. Andrew gave a laugh at that.

"Yeah, too bad we'll never find out huh." Andrew said patting him on the back giving him a gentle shove towards the jet. He looked back to Alex and smiled at her his mind going back to when they first met and the trials they faced. And many years ahead of us he thought.

Outside Matt listened to Mariah feeling some relief that thye found Jasmine. When she informed him that they needed him to come along he was quick to agree. He had a feeling she would need him nearby and there was no way he was going to be left behind while the others went to rescue her. "Absolutely, lead the way." Matt said. He would make a phone call to his parents telling them of the situation and to look after the kids for him. He'd deal with the job situation later. He followed Mariah down to the subbasement wehre it looked like everything was being loaded up for take off.

Forge nearly jumped out of his skin as he heard Sabella. But hearing her agree to help did bring some relief. "Well..alright then. Of course we'll keep you apprised of the situation." Forge said looking to Ororo.

Logan was heated up and when Sabella stepped in his way and told him no he looked about ready to burst. "Get out of my way Sabella, i'm not staying behind." he said. He was helpless to stop the government take his little girl and cost them years there was no way he was going to be held back. the amount of rage and pain he felt was pretty remarkable, moreso due to the fact that the others were trying to leave him behind. He reached behind Sabella and hit teh button with quite a bit of force showing he was not going to be cooperating at all.

Jayden's eyes widened when Zoe told him that Jasmine had been found. A feeling of betrayal hit him not only from Zoe but the others. "You cant..i have to go." Jayden said.

OOC: It dawns on me that this may strain a relationship or two

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat May 12, 2018 10:19 pm

Mariah of course did not inform Matt of their contingency plan regarding Jasmine. At this point she was going to remain optimistic that they would get her back without resorting to that, but she would be mentally prepared for anything. She grabbed an extra suit in his size and handed it to him as he got on the jet.

"There is an area in the back of the jet where you can change. I guess you're officially apart of the X-Men team now."

Sabella and Logan had known each other for a very long time and though they complemented each other well in their marriage they did not always agree or see eye to eye. Sabella loved her children just as much as Logan did, which was exactly why she didn't think it would be a good idea for Jayden, Logan, or herself to go with the rest of the team. They were far too emotional when it came to her because of what had been done to her in the past and they could not allow that emotion to get in the way of her rescue. However, trying to explain that to Logan was not going to be easy.

"Logan please. The rest of the team will have it handled. We cannot allow our emotions to get in the way of Jasmine's rescue. Us staying here is the best thing for her."

Zoe could see the hurt look in Jayden's eyes and it nearly killed her inside. "Jayden, you are far too emotional when it comes to your sister. Think about what happened the last time she was taken. She feeds off of emotions, especially yours. She will need to be kept as calm as possible and I know that you won't be calm because you love and care about her so much. Please...do this for her."

OOC-Yeah, I can see that...particularly Logan and Sabella.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun May 13, 2018 12:12 pm

Azari was still getting the jet prepped as there were a few things he wanted to doublecheck. Matt looked over the suit and gave a nod and seeing as how they had time on their hands he'd end up changing on the way. "Thank you." He said looking to Mariah.

Logan looked to Sabella and he didnt want to say or do anything to upset her intentionally. But he coudln't stand by, not again. And especially not with Mariah and the others. What if something was wrong with Jasmine? he frankly didnt trust them. "I'm not letting her fate be decided without any of us there." he said. The elevator door dinged and opened up and he stepped on it, if he had to move past Sabella he would do so.

Jayden remembered that rage hfe went through when Jasmine was kidnapped the first time. But it still hurt to have his wife ask him to stay behind. His fists tightened and she could see tears well in his eyes. He turned and without a word headed back up to their room and closed the door. He held his head for a moment as he tried to process everything he was going through.

OOC: Figure Logan will start running towards the Hangar and Andrew will jump out to give the others time to leave

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun May 13, 2018 4:22 pm

Sabella sighed as she watched Logan move past her onto the elevator. She had tried and failed to keep him from going down to the subbasement. She pulled out her phone to warn the others. She immediately texted Alex. Alex pulled out her phone when she felt it vibrate. As she read the text her faced pale.

“We have a problem guys. Logan is on his way down here right now.”

Mariah looked at Azari. “Get us out of here now.”

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun May 13, 2018 8:14 pm

Andrew looked to Alex when she brought up that Logan was on his way. Some information must have gotten out he thought. He breathed out as Azari hurried his pace trying to get the Blackbird up in the air. "I'll need a few more moments, the engine is taking its time to warm up." Azari said. Kamea paled not wanting them to have an unprepared takeoff with Azari at the helm again. Kai patted his brothers arm in support but tightened his belt all the same.

Andrew looked to Alex and then to James. She could tell he was thinking rather hard. Alex's words repeated in his head, perhaps it was time he step away? Andrew reached down and unbuckled himself and stood up. Steve looked up having thought of talking things out with Logan.

"What are you doing?" Steve asked.

"Ya got one electric mutant, ya dont need two and i'm not as fast as i used to be." Andrew said with a smirk. He looked to James, "Look after your mother alright." Andrew said. He looked to Alex knowing she woudln't like his decision. "I'll buy you guys a few minutes, still fast enough to run circles around Logan." He said heading to the door.

Azari hit a few commands and opened it up for him. Andrew looked back to the others, "I'll be here with drinks to celebrate." Andrew said before dropping down.

As he landed the doors to hangar opened up and Logan ran in panting heavily hearing the engines. Andrew understood why Logan wasn't willing to sit this one out. If the roles were reversed he would do the same damn thing. So Andrew didnt see this as their old dormant bitterness coming up. This was the best chance they had for Jasmine.

"Get out of my way, i'm only going to say this once." Logan threatened as he began to make his way over. Andrew watched him with a neutral look before taking a breath.

"I'm sorry Logan, you're not getting on that plan." Andrew said electrifying his hands. Logan glared and began to sprint at him. Andrew fired off a bolt and rushed at him. The two of them fought to a standstill with Andrew taking his shots to Logan's body avoiding that skull of his.

Azari kept an eye on the console until they got an all clear. The doors leading to the open sky were revealed and teh Blackbird began to lift off. Andrew kicked in Logan's knee and wrapped an arm around his neck cutting off his air long enough for the jet to take off. It began to lift off, smoothly to Kameas relief, and began to take off.

Logan sucked in air and looked up at the jet. He moved a bit popping his knee back into place and placed his fist against Andrews thigh. He forced a single claw out piercing his leg easily. Naturally Andrew released Logan as pain erupted and he fell to his back clutching his leg. Logan coughed and forced himself to stand up to run at the jet. Until he was hit square in the back by an electric volt sending him into the remaining cargo crates.

Andrew clutched his leg his outstretched hand smoldering from the blood that was scorched after his attack. "Cannot bleive you stabbed me." He said putting pressure on the wound.

Azari pushed on the throttle sending them up past the surface and into the air. Checking his instruments everything went smoothly. "Think we're in the clear." He said looking to Mariah.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum