New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Good and the Bad

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Good and the Bad - Page 2 Empty Re: The Good and the Bad

Post by VoltKimo Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:13 pm

Andrew knew his dear wife was right in all of this in hindsight. And things turned out pretty good so he coudln't really complain. But when Alex leaned up and lowered her voice that brought his mind back to the present. that sent a shiver down Andrew's spine and other thoughts entered his mind. Now normally he would lift her up onto the table so he could kiss her a bit easier and that would eventually lead to other things. She could still control him with offers of a more carnal nature and it wasn't something he would protest. But when he started to pick up her up a soft growl emitting from his throat he stopped.

"Mmk..we really have to fix our daughters situation." He said knowing she was still in the house! yes he was missing his children but right now he wanted the house empty so he could spend some 'quality' time with his sexy ass wife.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:27 pm

Alex was losing control of the situation. Memories had flooded her mind and caused her to forget everything else but him. She still loved him so much and loved how he made her feel. Even though they had two children who were married and would be grandparents in less than 8 months, he made her feel incredibly sexy. She wanted him badly at this point and was beginning to run her hands up under his shirt to take it off when he suddenly stopped. When he mentioned Zoe she blinked and blushed, realizing that she was upstairs resting. Disappointment settled into her eyes, but she nodded knowing he was right. They couldn't...no matter how badly they wanted to! She stepped away from him to cool down and then looked at him.

"You need to call Kai...now."

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:36 pm

Andrew felt his pulse quicken and Alex could feel his skin had a slight charge, a clear indicator that he was very interested. When she stepped away from him he knew not to go after her doing his best to keep composure. He immediately begna patting his shorts looking for his phone when Alex suggested/order that he call Kai.

Finding the phone he immediately called up Kai. Back in the mansion Kai was sitting on the bed his legs crossed and his daughter lieing on her back in front of him. he smiled playing with her listening to the little sounds she made. He felt his phone vibrate and he picked up keeping a hand on his daughter making sure she remained still. Seeing the name he picked up immediately, "Hello?"

"Kai..hi its Andrew..hey listen i need a favor." Andrew said. He looked to Alex and then aprts of her, "a valuable big favor. I need you to help me patch things up between my daughter and Jayden." Andrew tearing his eyes off Alex.

Kai noticed the tone of voice and questions came to mind as to why he was desperate. "Well, sure i'd be happy to help but what did you have in mind exactly?" He asked.

"Well im glad you asked, right now James isn't too happy with him. If you were to fix that friendship he would be of great help. Get Jayden back in James good graces and he could help with Zoe." Andrew explained. Kai thought of it and slowly nodded, he doubted Zoe wanted her parents to get involved with her business. Now to get the two of them together he figured getting them a little intoxicated would make things a little easier.

"I'll give it a try sir i'll keep you up to date." Kai promised thinking he could run a few ideas by Kamea Sorina and Gwen.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:46 pm

Sorina had just taken a shower and walked out as Kai was hanging up the phone. She was still exhausted, but the shower had felt wonderful. Thankfully, at the moment Kalea was quiet and seemed happy. She could see the somewhat puzzled expression on Kai's face and wondered what the call was about. She sat down on the edge of the bed in her robe. Her hair was towel dried, but damp.

"What was that about?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:00 pm

Kai hung up the phone and began to think of who to start with. He looked down at their beautiful little girl as she wiggled a bit as Sorina walked into the room. He looked up at Sorina and his puzzled look faded. He looked to his phone, "Oh something..or other. Good shower?" He asked smiling at her. He didnt want to trouble her but knew she would worry and he didn't want that.

He explained that there was a situation between Jayden and Zoe. And certain parties wanted it fixed quickly apparently. "So i've been recruited to get james and Jayden to bury the hatchet." Kai said with a sigh. He looked to Kalea and smiled watching her. It was obvious how content Kai was with life, it seemed like an eternity when he had troubles or was serious. "Think tricking them into bar would be a good first step." He said having developed a tolerance over the years.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Sorina smiled at Kalea and picked her up and cradled her in her arms. Despite only getting a few hours of sleep a night and being constantly exhausted, she was so happy. This was what she and Kai had desperately wanted and Kalea was beautiful and so precious to them. Kalea snuggled against her and began to drift to sleep. Sorina listened to Kai as he explained what the phone call had been about. She was aware of the situation between Zoe and Jayden and knew that it needed to get fixed somehow.

"I think it's a good idea that you are helping," she told him honestly. "You are more level headed than Jayden or James and will be able to help them see past all of this."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Kai took a breath and nodded crossing his legs as Sorina took Kalea up. He watched her for a moment reflecting on the past few months. Despite the early wake ups he woudln't trade this for anything in the world. He did try and do as much as he could so Sorina could rest, he had his own methods of refreshing himself that he was taught on the islands.

He was glad that Sorina was supportive and seemed confident that he would succeed. "I may have to deceive them at first to get them in the same room. But for the sake of the peace it has to be done." He said. He knew that Zoe had moved out of the mansion some time ago. "Not sure if i'll be of any help when it comes to Jayden and Zoe however, this is just to get Jayden on James good side to assist with his sister."

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:26 pm

Sorina gently brushed Kalea's chubby cheek as she slept. She slowly nodded and looked at Kai. "Let me know if I can do anything to help."

Just then there was a knock at their bedroom door. When Kai answered it he would find Lani and Azari there with Gwen and Kamea standing a little ways behind them.

"We're sorry to bother you, but Azari and I need to tell you all something."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:56 pm

Kai nodded thinking he would rely on Sorina's counsel at some point during this. At the very least someone he could vent to and relax him. He got up and was surprised to find pretty much the rest of the family sans parents at the door. Kai looked to his sister and Azari and his eyes looked to Kamea and Gwen. Kamea just gave a shrug.

Kai lifted his glasses up and rubbed his eyes, "Today is certainly for requests. absolutely." He said. He coudln't sense any tension from his sister so pregnancy was out. If that turned out to be the case though he'd hate his own luck. He and Sorina tried so long and Kamea and Gwen weren't even attempting to conceive.

He stepped back a little bit so Sorina would be able to hear. He considered Azari his brother in any case so he didnt think Sorina would care sitting in a bathrobe. Of course Azari was looking to Lani having put off telling the news to her to her brothers as he already broke the news to their parents

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:16 pm

Wes was asleep in his crib, but the door was cracked open in case he began to cry or fuss. Gwen was suspecting an engagement announcement and was already growing excited, though she kept that excitement to herself. Everyone knew that Azari and Lani were going to get married, it was just a matter of when...

"Well...Azari and I have some news..."

Gwen suddenly grinned and could no longer contain her excitement. "You guys are getting married!"

Lani blushed and glanced at Azari. "Well...actually we already got married...three months ago."

Gwen's smile faded and she glanced at the two brothers, unsure of how Kamea in particular was going to handle this.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:28 pm

Kai could just feel Gwen's excitement before the announcement and that made a lot of sense when she suddenly blurted it out. Kamea looked to his lovely wife when she just said aloud they were getting married. He loved her so much and heoped that Azari and Lani woudln't be upset they coudln't announce their engagement. So when Lani corrected her and said they got married he did not see that coming. Both brothers were rather quiet as both of htem were trying to sort this out!

Azari felt like running, unlike Lani's parents her brothers were more than willing to be candid with their opinions. And seeing Lani was the youngest both of them were pretty bold. "surprise..." he added breaking the silence. Kamea wasn't sure how to approach that one but other than to say.

"Wow..and mom didn't kill you?" Kamea asked looking to Lani. It was a deflection and he figured he'd speak with Kai and try to come to grips with this. This was definitley different and he knew he coudln't say much as his own marriage was a bit rushed.

"Congratulations...bit of a strange choice to get married during that whole ordeal. But you two were always going to be married" Kai said. He twas happy for them but would have liked to have been part of the wedding. Their family was fairly tight knit after all despite everything.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:40 pm

Lani had always been very close with her two older brothers. They were extremely protective of her, seeing as she was the family's youngest and their only sister. She looked up to her brothers and their opinion mattered a lot to her. She loved them and wanted them to be proud of her. She looked at Kamea and knew that his answer was a deflection. However, she hoped that it was just the shock of it all and that one it wore off he would be happy for them.

"Well, to be perfectly honest we weren't sure when that whole thing with Jasmine was going to end or...how it was going to end. We decided we didn't want to wait and we also didn't want to take away from the seriousness of that situation. We just wanted to be married and so we asked Mariah to be our witness and got married at City Hall. We are sorry you all couldn't be there, but we have decided to have a small celebration for everyone."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:51 pm

Kai gae a nod knowing that they would have preffered to have family around but given the situation with Jasmine he could understood why the secrecy. When Lani mentioned a small celebration Kamae lifted his hands up and made quotation marks mouthing the word 'small'. They all enjoyed parties no way would Kimo let a 'small' celebration occur for his daughters wedding.

"Surprised dad hasn't freaked out." Kamea said and Kai nodded little a bit in agreement. Kai knew he would be upset if Kalea ran off. He remembered his talk with his father about raising a little girl and he understood why Kimo was so attached to her. He loved Kalea with all of his heart but knew one day her heart would go to another.

Azari was glad he wasn't going to be killed by any of them for the time being. "It's a good thing you saved him from drowning then." Kai mentioned looking to Kamea bringing up the mission.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:46 pm

OOC-Did we want to jump ahead from here and bring in Kiara?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:58 pm

OOC: Yeah, i'll start up a post where the three of them are at a bar with Kai keeping the peace

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:10 pm

OOC-Ok, sounds great

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:16 pm

Kai was leaning back in his chair with a glass of whiskey in his hand as James and Jayden went back and forth doing their best to keep their voices down. It had been half an hour and Kai had taken a break from trying to mediate between the pair. Things weren't improving much so he figured a glass would soothe his nerves.

Whenever James would attempt to get the point across to Jayden that he held his sister up as more important than his own wife his temper would get the better of him and Jayden would retort back with anger. Kai took another drink as James got up to use the restroom. Both of them knew that if they were to leave Kai would stop them as he made it clear they needed to make up. Jayden rested his head on his hands.

"I can't say i'm sorry enough times." jayden said. "Zoe's gone..she's pregnant and i'm not sure if she'd even take me back." He said. Kai took another drink taking a moment to savor it. He took a breath feeling some sympathy for Jayden.

"I understand that but James and others are concerned that if something were to happen again you would still act the same. You have a strong link with your sister after all but the bond you have with Zoe has to be stronger." Kai advised. Jayden breathed out.

"I know it's just...i feel like its too late. The mansion just feels empty and i tried to talk with her but she shot me down." Jayden said.

"Than you need to keep trying." Kai said.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Kiara couldn't stop looking down at the large diamond engagement ring on her left hand. With the amount of money they were starting to bring in due to their involvement with Ibrahim, Ray had been able to afford something extremely expensive. They all felt like they were in a good place. True, SHIELD was still looking for them, but Ibrahim was protecting them. All they had to do was keep their mouths shut about his work and do as he asked them. Though she had had the engagement ring for two weeks now she still couldn't stop looking at it. It sparkled in the moonlight and made her smile. She loved Ray. He was the only one for her. They suited each other perfectly. They were the only two people who could calm the other and they both were willing to do whatever it took to protect each other.

She was on her way back to the loft when she spotted her favorite bar. She decided to stop in for a Whiskey. As striking as she was, Kiara always turned heads whenever she went places and this bar was no different. She enjoyed the attention, but never returned it. The bar itself was full so she took a seat at a table. As a waitress took her order she looked over and spotted a guy she knew sitting at the bar. His name was James and she had met him at the party 8 months ago. He and another man were arguing about something and as she listened more closely she began to realize that they were X-Men. She knew that the X-Men mansion was full of tech that someone would pay huge sums of money to get their hands on. However, it was almost impossible to get in there due to the security. As she listened more closely she heard names being mentioned that she recognized. She had studied the known X-Men and knew Zoe well and knew that she was her ticket into the mansion. All she had to do was find her...

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:54 pm

Kai had noticed Kiara come into the bar but his mind was too focused on the problem at hand. He turend his attention back to his drink as Jayden continued to try and come to grip with things. "so i should just go back to her dads house and just..what beg?" Jayden said.

"That would be a good start yeah." Kai said. Jayden glared at Kai at that statement not believing that it would help. "One would say we are the sum of our parents. Zoe is intelligent but would you say she's as quick to forgive as her father would be?" Kai asked. He knew his took more after his father and his brother took more after their mother.

"Pretty much tormenting yourself to her would make her reconsider talking to you. And apologize till your throat turns sore." Kai said thinking of things that would get him back to Sorina's good graces. Thus far they avoided a lot of major fights and he had difficulty remmebering any. Compromise is important he thought. Jayden sighed not looking forward to just begging her to talk so she could yell at him some more and apologize seemed hopeless as well.

"I"ll think about it i suppose. What about James?" Jayden asked.

"He forgave you for a perceived betrayal once he'll get over it again." Kai said taking another drink. He was unaware that Kiara was focusing on their conversation. Jayden lowered his head when her scent entered his nostrils. Sensing it was soemthing new Jayden looked about seeing Kiara. He paid it no mind and went back to his thoughts.

In the other room James was washing up doing his best ot calm down not wanting to risk pissing Kai off. He finished up and headed back to the table and sat back down. He pikcfed up his bottle and took a quick drink. "So is this little experiment over with?" He asked.

"Are you two friends again?" Kai asked finishing off his drink. James and Jayden did not respond and Kai sighed. "That would be a no then. Pardon me i'm going to get another one." Kai said getting up adjusting his glasses.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:29 am

OOC-I will reply here in a day or two. Trying to work out the details in my head of how Kiara is going to do this.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:25 pm

OOC-Posted

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down