New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Several Days Later

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Several Days Later Empty Several Days Later

Post by Black Widow Mon May 28, 2018 8:50 pm

Several days had passed without much change in Jasmine. She was being closely monitored, but her amnesia remained. Forge and Ororo had spoken with Logan, Sabella, and Jayden regarding Jasmine, but had not been allowed to see her yet. Thankfully, they all seemed to realize that she needed some space to recover and had been compliant...for now. Jasmine rested, but was agitated by the fact that she was being held against her will and seemed depressed and anxious. Ororo and Forge had discussed other solutions, including possibly building a sensory deprivation tank that might allow her mind to heal itself without any outside stressers. However, this would be a last resort option. They had encouraged Matt to continue to come by and see her and talk to her. Her bond was closest with him and they held out hope that he would be what cured her amnesia.

Zoe had not returned to the mansion. She had heard nothing from Jayden and assumed that he still did not even realize she was gone. She remembered that she had left her pregnancy book under the mattress in the guest room in which she had been staying, but was not going to go back for it now. She was angry and hurt and did not want to see Jayden at this moment. She was suffering from morning sickness, but thankfully she was with her mother who was helping her through this process. She had arranged an appointment with her OBGYN for the following day, but though Zoe felt she should be excited, she felt depressed and upset.

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Several Days Later Empty Re: Several Days Later

Post by VoltKimo Mon May 28, 2018 9:09 pm

Jayden had noticed that Zoe wasn't at the mansion when he woke up after the first night to an empty bed. Taking a few minutes he looked for her and when he realized she wasn't there he tried to think of when he last saw her. After trying to call her that went unanswered he sat on the bed and noticed a few things were missing. Getting up again he heard something drop t othe ground and he noticed the pregnancy book.

Picking it up he thumbed through a few pages and a few theories clicked in his head. Seeing his calls weren't being answered he stepped out thinking he would drive out to her folks. When he got down to the main room he nearly ran into James who had been informed of the situation with Jayden and Zoe. "Hi Jayden." James said feeling very miffed with his brother in law. When he found out he left the apartment and came straight over to 'talk'

Matt had been following Ororo and Forge's orders just to make sure Jasmine wouldn't be overwhelmed. That day he packed up the kids, it had been a while since they'd been at the mansion and he thought his in laws could do with a distraction with seeing the grandkids. He was pulling up unaware of the situation brewing above. Jodie's good mood had diminished a little bit as she missed her mom a great deal and knew her dad was upset as well. But still she did her best to keep up with her drawings for her to come back too.

Matt took a breath as he lifted Xavier up knowing he had to keep hope. They got Jasmine home, sure she had amnesia but there was always a chance she would 'wake'

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon May 28, 2018 9:20 pm

Jasmine had been resting when suddenly she was hit with a strange feeling. Her eyes opened and she sat up. She knew that she could sense people, but this time it was different. These people meant something to her...something incredibly deep. Her mind struggled. She wanted to remember. Her entire life up until a few days ago when she had awoken in this strange place was blank, but she could sense memories just under the surface of her mind. She got up and walked over to the door. It was locked, but several seconds later she had it unlocked and she stepped out into the hallway. At that moment, Forge and Ororo stepped off of the elevator to go check on Jasmine. They were surprised to find her out in the hallway. Clearly, she had used her powers to unlock the door.

"Jasmine, are you alright?"

Jasmine looked at them. "I...I'm not sure."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon May 28, 2018 9:30 pm

Forge had given his reports to Ororo on unrelated matters, primarily how the salvage operation was going on the original BlackBird. It was a good thing they had the prototype as early reports indicated the jet was done for. Like Ororo he was surprised to find Jasmine out in the hallway. He hadn't anticipated her being able to unlock the doors. He kept his mechanical hand down at his side prepping to fire a tranq if he had to. He waited for Ororo's signal for that.

"Has something disturbed you?" He asked keeping the conversation going. Upstairs Jodie walked into the mansion happily and Xavier began to fuss having woken from his nap. Matt bounced him gently trying to soothe his son as they walked to the living room as normal. Jodie smiled seeing Kamea with his son and knew that she had to be quieter than normal. She had drawn them a picture as well and wanted to show him. She felt a bit sad seeing a picture that she had drawn for Jasmine...

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon May 28, 2018 9:40 pm

Jasmine looked anxious and unsure and she felt herself growing upset, because she didn't know what her mind was trying to tell her. "I...I feel like someone...or more than one person is here that...that means a great deal to me, but I...I don't know who they are." Tears began to form in her eyes as she began to pace.

Gwen was sitting on the couch with Kamea, who was holding Wes. Wes had just been fed and was starting to drift off to sleep. Gwen loved watching her husband with their son. He was such a natural father and he made sure to do everything he could to help out with his care. The front door opened and she smiled as she watched Jodie come in, followed by Matt and Xavier. She could suddenly hear the raised voices of Jayden and James coming from another room and heard Zoe's name mentioned. She smiled at Jodie, ignoring the yelling. "Did you draw something?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon May 28, 2018 9:49 pm

Forge thought of who could be in the mansion and looked to Ororo, "We asked Matt to come by didnt we? what if he brought the kids?" He asked keeping his voice low. He knew that Jasmine was getting anxious. "Should we tell her she's a mother?" He said getting the tranq ready. Seein gher state to pace worried him. "it's okay, remember your have amnesia it will just take some time for your memory to return." He said as calmly as possible.

Kamea smiled at Jodie as she held up a picture for Gwen. it was a drawing she did of her Kamea and Wes. Jodie was partial to Kamea as he seemed to be a nice guy. And she liked 'betting' against her uncle in sports. "That's very good Jodie, way better than i could draw." Kamea complimented which made Jodie smile. Kamea looked up hearing the raised voices of Jayden and James. He looked to Gwen, "I should probably go and referee." He said reluctantly handing off their son.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon May 28, 2018 10:04 pm

Ororo nodded and knew that it must be Matt and the kids that she was picking up on. This was a good thing in her mind. It meant that her mind was slowly recovering. She felt that a break through was near by the way Jasmine was behaving. Jasmine continued to pace and then suddenly she stopped and tears filled her eyes.

"Xavier...my son. He...he was born here on a snowy day. Jodie...she likes to draw...like me. And...Matt...my husband...who I love so much."

Gwen smiled at the picture Jodie had drawn. "That's amazing Jodie. You are quite the artist." She paused and looked at Kamea when he told her he was going to go check in on Jayden and James. She was quite angry at Jayden still, but held her tongue against saying anything and took Wes gently into her arms. His eyes opened, but then closed as she held him close to her.

"Did you draw anything for your Mom?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon May 28, 2018 10:19 pm

Forge straightened up when Jasmine began to name her children. As far as he knew they didnt inform her of any names. "That's right..you have two children and Matt as your husband." He said confirming what she was trying to remember. "they're nearby Jasmine, healthy and whole all of them." Forge said remembering what had happened that day. He looked to Ororo and then up at the ceiling wondering if they should fetch Matt.

Jodie smileda t the praise and her smile shook a little as Gwen asked if she drew something for her mom. she gave a nod and held up another drawing she made of their family happy together. Anyone that knew Jodie knew she was just a bundle of life and happiness but anyone could see there was sadness in her eyes at how much she missed Jasmine. But she, like her dad, was doing her best to appear happy.

Matt walked into the living room and saw Gwen with her own child. "Oh we're not bothering you right?" He asked knowing the importance of quiet time. Kamea had rounded the corner in time to see Kai standing between the two of them hearing their argument. Kai placed a hand on James shoulder and he went limp.

"Woah woah." Kamea rushed over helping catch James. "Why did you do that?" Kamea asked.

"as upset as i am with Jayden.." Kai said giving him a hard look. "James needed to calm down, my little one is asleep." He said looking to his brother who slowly nodded understanding how that went. James just continued to sleep as they propped him up on a chair. "not to mention Jasmine feeds of energy, and getting her brother riled up wont help matters." Kai said. Jayden huffed and walked past heading to the car. He had to talk to Zoe.

"Dont think you'll expect a warm welcome over there. Remember her dad didn't like you in the beginning." Kamea warned sitting on the stairs next to James sleeping form.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon May 28, 2018 10:29 pm

Ororo looked over at her husband. "Go get Matt. I will stay with Jasmine and try to keep her calm."

Jasmine had begun to pace again as she began to pick up on a number of different feelings within the mansion. Someone was sad...someone else was angry. She tried to shut them out, but it seemed impossible.

As a new mother broke Gwen's heart to see Jodie upset. She wished she could tell her that everything was going to be alright, but she wasn't sure if that was going to be the case. Jasmine had been through a lot and she feared for her friend. She heard Matt walk in and gave him a little smile. "No, you're not bothering us. Wes is asleep."

She looked up to suddenly see Jayden storm out towards the garage and heard Kamea call after him. She sighed a little and shook her head knowing that this was all of Jayden's own making. He had gotten himself into this mess and she was wondering how he was going to get himself out of it.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue May 29, 2018 7:30 pm

Forge nodded and hurried back to the elevator to investigate it Matt had arrived. Matt walked over glad they hadn't disturbed Gwen or her child. He looked back hearing Jayden storm out and hoped he was doing alright. Unaware of the situation he hoped his brother in law was holding up alright. He knew how tight knit Jasmine was with her brother. After the commotion of Jayden leaving ended Forge came into view and spotted Matt.

"Matthew. may i have a word?" Forge asked glad to see he was here. He looked to Gwen and gave her a smile indicating all was well. Matt gave a nod and followed Forge.

"Be nice and quiet for Wes okay Jodie?" He asked following Forge out. After explaining that they needed Matt down below he carefully picked up Xavier from him and allowed him to head down into hte elevator. Forge had thought that just sending the husband first to soften the blow as best and then the children so she woudln't be overwhelmed.

The elevator dinged once more and Matt stepped out into the hallway seeing Ororo and jasmine. It made his heart skip a beat seeing Jasmine, even after all the time that had passed. But there was also pain as she didnt know who he was as far as he knew. Remembering that Jasmine didnt want him near he kept his distance. "Um..Forge said i should come down?" He said looking to Ororo.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue May 29, 2018 7:42 pm

Jasmine continued to anxiously pace. She felt as if she was going to jump out of her skin. She couldn't stand still and was trembling. She wanted to scream and cry at the same time. Suddenly, she heard the elevator ding and she looked over and saw Matt step off the elevator. Instantly, she recognized him. He was her husband...the man she loved and trusted more than anyone else in the world. He protected her and believed in her. He encouraged her and loved her for who she was and did not try to make her into someone else. Her eyes met his down the hallway and he would see recognition in her eyes. She remembered the first day they met at the pizza parlor...their first kiss...the day he asked her to marry him...their wedding day...the day she found out she was pregnant with their son...the day Xavier was born. Her happiest moments had been with him...and she remembered them all. Tears filled her eyes and she began to cry as she knew she was safe once again.

Meanwhile, Zoe was sitting in the living room watching some tv and trying to relax. She still wasn't sleeping well and her mother was growing worried about her. Her mother was at the hospital and her father was in the garage working on one of the cars leaving her alone.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue May 29, 2018 8:09 pm

Matthew looked to Jasmine feeling his heart break knowing she didnt recognize him. He loked into her eyes and noticed something. He could see happiness and sadness, "Jasmine?" He asked. seeing her cry he took a few steps towards her feeling that something was different. He hurried over to her and hugged her tightly. "Jasmine..." He repeated tears filling his eyes.

Jayden was nearing the house assuming Zoe had returned there. As he pulled up into the drive fear struck him as he spotted Andrew in the garage. Andrew lifted his head up hearing an unfamiliar engine and his mood darkened seeing Jayden. Cleaning off his hands with a rag he stepped out of the garage. Jayden got out of the car unsure on how to proceed.

"Is it the regneration that makes you so ballsy?" Andrew asked calm as can be.

"I just need to talk to Zoe." Jayden said wanting to keep things peaceful. Andrew smield and looked to the ground and approached him.

"Yeah i imagine you do, pretty late dont ya think?" Andrew said keeping his emotions in check. "Here's what's going to happen. You are going to stand right here." he said pointing at the ground. "And im going to go inside and ask her if she even wants to entertain the thought of speaking with you. Until i get word from her you stay right...here." Andrew said glaring. The only thing tghat was keeping him from tearing Jayden was Zoe and her future child. Andrew fully knew how important it was to havea family growing up and he woudln't admit but he wanted thme to work things out for the sake of his grandchild.

With that thought in mind Andrew turend and headed back inside. Making sure to clean himself off before touching or stepping inside the house as usual. He took off his boots and walked into the living room where Zoe rested. Andrew knew this would get bad before it got better but it had to happen eventually. "Zoe honey.." He said walking over to the couch. He took a breath, "Jayden's here. Assuming he would like to talk with you, should i let him in?" Andrew asked as gently as he could.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue May 29, 2018 8:20 pm

Jasmine felt Matt's strong arms go around her and hold her tightly and she practically melted into his arms. She leaned against him and cried. Memories of everything that had happened during the time she had been gone came back into her mind and made her feel sick to her stomach. "I didn't want to do those things."

Zoe was absent mindedly flipping through the channels when she suddenly heard the garage door open. She looked over to see her father walk into the living room. When he told her Jayden was there she felt a range of emotions come over her. She was extremely angry and hurt. She both hated and loved him at the same time. She just sat there a moment before turning off the tv and slamming the remote down onto the table. She got up and stormed outside and glared at her husband. "So, only took you four days to realize I was gone. You are such an ass Jayden! And now you show up here thinking everything is going to be ok?!"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue May 29, 2018 8:35 pm

Matt knew that he had his Jasmine back by how she reacted. But then the fear kicked in that she knew everything that she had done previously. His heart broke for her and he just held her. "It wans't your fault Jasmine." He said supporting her. "Try not to think about it."

Andrew flinched a little when Zoe slammed the remote down. He sighed as she stormed off thinking that perhaps he should ahve just hit Jayden. Would have been a kindness in comparison. He sent a text to Alex giving her a heads up, 'while we're on such a fun topic theres something i wanted to run by you later when you get home' he added.

Jayden did as Andrew had said and when he heard the door opened up he kind of wished it was Andrew coming back out. He had forgotten that Zoe was actually Andrew's daughter and hadn't been on this side of her anger before. He opened his mouth to give a rationale but when he realy thought of it and what James accused him off he realized he had put Zoe second. "I..didnt think everything would be alright." He said.

He looked to the ground unsure on what to say from here. "I...found your book udner the mattress." Jayden said looking to her looking to confirm his thoughts if she was pregnant.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue May 29, 2018 8:44 pm

Alex was at her desk and heard her phone buzz. She picked up the phone when she saw it was a text from Andrew. She sighed a little when she read it, unsure of how this was going to end. Zoe was exhausted, angry, and pregnant. Her emotions were going to be running extremely high. Perhaps though it would be good for Jayden to fear for his life a little...

However, it was the second part of Andrew's text that really got Alex's attention. 'Oh God, what did you do this time?'

Zoe crossed her arms over her chest and sighed and shook her head a little as she looked away when Jayden mentioned the book. She then looked back at him. "And that's why you're here? Because you realized I was pregnant? Well guess what? I'm pregnant and you would have found out sooner if you weren't being such a dick towards me."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue May 29, 2018 10:09 pm

Andrew did his best not to go stand at the window and listen in to Zoe tear Jayden a new one. He didnt want to take the slightest chance to gain his daughters anger. He looked to his phone and smiled that Alex always assumed the worst. Ok so she was right to worry most of the time. He held his side where he got stabbed, 'i'm thinking of retiring from active work.' he texted back. he didnt want to admit that he was slowing down but he figured some good news would make Alex's day.

Sure as hell didnt seem like her night was going to be peaceful.

Jayden was struggling to say anything as he knew he was easily in the wrong here. "That's not the sole reason. I know..i.." He breathed out trying to process apologizing and that he was going to be a father. And that made it so much worse that he put Jasmine ahead of her. "I know i shouldn't have pushed you away like i did. i was....i was more worried about Jasmine."

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed May 30, 2018 7:33 am

To say that Alex was surprised by Andrews next text would be an understatement. She just blinked as she re-read it several times, making sure she had read it correctly. She was relieved to hear that he was going to be retiring from active work, but at the same time it saddened her to a degree.

'Well I guess we have a lot to talk about when I get home.'

Zoe nearly lost it when Jayden pointed out that he was more worried about Jasmine. She began to visibly tremble with anger. "And I wasn't worried about her?! All I was thinking about was her safety which is why I didn't want you to go! You do remember that she feeds off of emotions, right? Can you imagine what would have happened if you or your father, or, God forbid, both of you, going on that mission? Were you even thinking about how that would have affected her and then put the lives of your friends and brother-in-law in danger?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed May 30, 2018 8:01 pm

Andrew rubbed his face thinking of his long career and the gravity of that text hit him. He took a long look at the surrounding kitchen and the window out to the large backyard. "I ended up pretty good huh Mason." he said to no one in particular. He looked to his phone seeing Alex's text and slowly nodded, "Yeah..it's time i stop fighting." He said looking toe the phone. He texted Alex.

'Thought some good news would help when you get home. Zoe is probably going to be a bit upset' he sent.

Jayden did notice the trembling and he kind of wished it was Andrew he was dealing with. He didn't know why but he found her father a little less intimidating at the moment. He wasn't thinking of how his emotions impacted Jasmine. And knowing how James and Azari turned out having Logan or Jayden would have been disastrous. "I..im sorry i wasn't thinking." he admitted.

"I just..i needed to amke sure she was alright." He said.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed May 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Zoe felt hot, angry tears come to her eyes. She looked away from him for a long time as tears began to stream down her cheeks. She loved Jayden dearly, but he had severely hurt her and that wound was going to take time to heal. She wasn't ready to just forgive him.

"Yeah, well now you get to know how it feels to be ignored by the one you love."

She then turned and walked back into the house and shut the door behind her. She walked to her room and slammed the door and sank down onto the floor and began to sob.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed May 30, 2018 10:26 pm

Jayden tried to reach out to stop Zoe but she had turned away. Despite his calls he watched her retreat into the house. Knowing that Andrew would kill him if he were to force his way in he felt that maybe he shouldn't cause more problems. He got back into the car but didnt leave as he tried to figure out how to fix this. He knew he had put Jasmine ahead of Zoe and he pushed her away. He just didnt know what to do

Andrew looked up as he heard the door open and close. And then the following slam alerted him that the talk had gone like he thought it would have. He pocketed his phone and walked down the hallway. Be available but dont push he thought knowing it would bother him too if he was on the other side of the door. He knocked three times not expecting her to answer. "I'm sorry Zoe..i'll leave you be but i'll be out here if you need me." He offered hearing her sob. It broke his heart hearing his daughter be in pain. He would return to the living room keeping an eye out for Jayden

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed May 30, 2018 10:36 pm

OOC-So, any thoughts on where to go from here?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:41 pm

OOC: Well getting Jayden back into Zoe's good books would have to happen. Jasmine readjusting to life with her family. Might want to start thinking about Ibrahim and Maria again. Anything special you wanted to cover?

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:58 pm

OOC-I think we also had Kiara taking on Zoe’s form and accessing the mansion. Maybe we could have this happen and have Jayden realize something is wrong and he comes to her rescue and that’s what brings them back together. What do you think? After that we could always do a time jump and then play out the thing where Ibrahim black mails Mariah.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:38 pm

OOC: Remind me why is Kiara investigating the mansion? I remember we talked about it but i cant find the reasoning in the groups. OH! How should we play out Azari and Lani getting married without telling anyone!?

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:40 pm

OOC-She was going to be investigating the equipment in the sub-basement. As for Azari and Lani, they are actually already married. They married secretly with Mariah being their witness. The only person who knows at this point is Forge because Lani told him. We could play out them revealing their marriage though.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum