New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone loves to camp

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Everyone loves to camp - Page 2 Empty Re: Everyone loves to camp

Post by Black Widow Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:25 pm

Kylie didn't know Kimo very well, but she could tell he was a good guy and she was glad that Andrew had a bit of a friend in him. Kylie had no real intention of ever wanting to learn to swim, although she was certain when Logan eventually found out that he would make sure she learned. When Andrew asked if she had gotten settled into their tent she gave a little shrug as she began to look through the different games that Kimo and Andrew had brought. "As much as one can sleeping on the ground in a zippered bag."

Eden was having a great time. She hadn't relaxed like this in a while and had never really had friends like this before. They soon settled down and Eden treaded water next to Ethan as he questioned Kimo about the depth of the lake. Jade showed a little concern when Kimo said he could figure it out by diving down to the bottom.

"Please be careful."

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:57 pm

Andrew scooted over so Kylie could look through the games that Kimo had brought and figured they could listen to some music and play for a bit. He looked around at the tent and sighed thinking she had a point. "I dont think Ethan believed me when i told him i was homeless some time ago." He said. He wasn't sure how he was going to sleep and hoped for a peaceful slumber. "Least i have pleasant company." He said looking to Kylie.

Kimo looked to jade appreciating her concern. "I'm sure it's not that deep. I'm from the islands remember?" He said hoping she wasn't too worried. He turned on the light and took a moment inhaling and exhaling quickly. He sucked in as much as he could and dove under. Ethan watched and hoped he wouldn't get hurt. Diving in this water limited his vision almost immediately but Kimo took his time having little faith the lake was all that deep. using the light to guide him he swam straight down making sure not to get spun about. When the sediment got to thick for him to se his own hand he stopped his descent and focused on his mutation.

The area around them the water swirled just a little bit as Kimo created a current blasting the area clear for him to take a quick look. Flashing his light down he could make out the muddy earth and something shiny caught his attention. Reaching down he plucked the large coin and kicked his feet heading straight up to the surface.

Breaking the surface Kimo exhaled and took a moment ot catch his breaht. "That didn't take long at all." Ethan said having felt the ater move about them earlier.

"Not too deep at all. Found a coin by luck, entire bed is all muddy." Kimo said showing Jade.

"well it is a lake." ethan pointed out. Kimo gave a shrug and leaned back in the water.

"There's a lot of fish too, oh! did we bring fishing poles? We could make a fire and do a cookout." Kimo said straightening up.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:10 pm

Kylie had been starting to play some video games with Andrew when they were hanging out. Neither of them had really gotten to be a kid or a teenager up until now and and so she had never actually played a video game until a few weeks. She looked over at Andrew when he told her that he didn't think Ethan believed him when he told him that he had been homeless. "I guess it's difficult to imagine for some people. I wish I could just forget most of my entire life up until a few months ago, but it's a part of who we both are."

She felt that the conversation had taken a rather heavy turn and so she decided to lighten the mood. "Wanna make out?" she asked him with a little grin.

Jade knew that Kimo was a strong swimmer, but she also knew that lakes were not clear like the ocean he was used to. She watched as he took a deep breath and dove under the water's surface. Unbeknownst to him, she actually connected her mind to his briefly so she would know if he was in trouble. Thankfully, he quickly resurfaced and she was surprised to see he had found a coin. She smiled at his enthusiasm and nodded when he asked about the fishing poles. "Yeah, we brought a couple."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:20 pm

Andrew hadn't meant to make things a bit darker but sensed some tension. He was about to offer to get the tv hooked up so they could entertain themselves when Kylie asked if he wanted to make out. He hesitated the obvious yes out of habit and looked around. "oh right no adults." he said nearly tackling Kylie onto an inflated bed playfully.

Kimo's mind was a rather pleasant place, obviously he benefited from a very loving family upbringing. He was raised to see the best in people and he took that to heart. Hearing they had fishing poles gave Kimo something to look forward too. "Awesome, we'll cast out a few lines and catch something." he said. They had plenyt of food but it had been a while since Kimo had any fish. "I forget do you eat fish Jade?" Kimo asked.

Ethan smiled at Kimo's enthusiasm and looked to Eden, "So not bad for a last minute vacation huh?"

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:28 pm

Kylie laughed and grinned as Andrew "tackled her" onto the inflated mattress. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him...enjoying the feeling of not having the adults breathing down their necks.

As Jade looked at Kimo she felt a kind of happiness she had not experienced before. Of course she was happy with her uncle and living at the mansion, but this was...different. It was a warming, comforting feeling.

"Yes, I love it actually," she replied to him with a grin.

Eden was treading water in front of Ethan and she grinned at his comment. She then leaned forward and kissed him before pulling back and smiling at him. "No...not bad at all," she replied as she then swam over to get out of the lake and dry herself off.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:37 pm

Andrew and Kylie enjoyed one anothers company tkaing advantage of the privacy as the others were still away. Kimo swam on his back in a circle around Jade hearing her response. "I'll have to make sure i catch enough for everyone. Little extra food is always nice." He said as he played around a bit. Having missed Eden kiss Ethan he noticed the pair slipping away. "Hmm..think we should head back to shore? I dont want Kylie and Andrew to feel left out." He said looking to Jade.

Ethan was a bit stunned when Eden kissed him. He nearly went under as he stopped treading water. Watching her swim to shore and get out almost had the same effect. He shook his head and of course swam after her to do the same. Puling himself up onto the dock he walked over to grab his own towel. Playing it cool as usual he walked over, "Well maybe next time you and I could do something together on our own." He said

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:47 pm

Jade hadn't noticed the kiss either as she was rather focused on Kimo for the moment. It was nice for them to just be together again. She was starting to feel like they were getting back to where they had been before, but she also knew that each of them wanted something more. It was rather relaxing to know that their feelings were out there and they could let things happen naturally between them.

She laughed and shook her head when Kimo asked about Andrew and Kylie. "I'm certain they aren't feeling left out. I saw Kylie duck into your tent. They're probably making out right about now."

Eden had noticed Ethan's reaction and it had been exactly what she had wanted. She wrung the water from her hair and then wrapped the towel around her shoulders as Ethan approached her and suggested that next time they could do something on their own.

"Oh? Like what?" she asked with a little smile.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:24 pm

Kimo hadn't thought of how much freedom Kylie and Andrew just stumbled into when Jade pointed out that Kylie was with Andrew and probably entertaining themselves. "Ah..ok thats a point." he said thinking that perhaps announcing their return to camp loudly was in order. He felt very relaxed with little care in the world, Jade seemed to be happy and things seemed like they were back in order between them.

"actually im surprised Andrew's awake, he's normally taking his second nap of the day by now." he mused as he swam about some more. After a moment longer he stopped and looked to Jade, "Think we should head back?" He asked.

Ethan began to dry himself off thankful for the nice breeze to cool him off. "Well was thinking sometime you and i could go on a date." he said looking to her. Seeing as much as she flirted and smiled at him he knew she liked him. "Get to know each other a bit better ya know? take in a movie you're not in" he teased

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:36 am

Jade didn't think that Kylie and Andrew would do anything more than just kiss, but giving them a moment to collect themselves instead of just barging in would probably be a good idea. She glanced over at the dock and saw Eden and Ethan talking and wasn't sure she wanted to interrupt them right now.

"No, we can stay out here a little while longer," she replied as she looked back over at him and continued to tread water. "How's your family doing?"

Eden's smile grew a little when Ethan finally asked her out on a date. They had been flirting since they first met and she had been expecting this for a while now. She liked Ethan quite a bit.

"I would like that."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:41 pm

Kimo concentrated causing a small wave to spill onto the dock and pulled one of the pool mattress over to them. At least it would give them a chance to rest instead of treading water as they spoke. He leaned up onto the plastic and relaxed his legs floating there. He thought of his family and smiled giving a nod. "As chaotic as ever. spoke with mom not too long ago, said she was going to send me a care package and that i'm supposed to share my cookies with Andrew and you." He said. Oh his family knew about Jade, not about his feelings for her but his parents had an inkling about her.

"I do miss them quite a bit though. Was thinking of asking the professor if we could all go down and visit. I like the lake, its not but its no beach." Kimo said smiling at Jade. "I mean i could make waves here but i dont think we want that kind of attention." he said taking a look around.

Ethan saw that smile and knew her response before she gave it. He brushed his hair back and smiled back. "Cool, guess i'll have something to think about tonight." he said. Wouldn't be the first time he thought of Eden at night. He finished drying himself off and looked back to Kimo and Jade seeing as they were still in the water. They looked busy at the moment in any case. "Think we should head back? Gotta make sure Andrew finished blowing up the other mattresses."

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:58 pm

OOC-Was there anything else specific that you wanted to do with the camping thread? I'm happy to jump ahead to that night or the next day.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:54 pm

OOC: Did we want to have Kimo and Jade have a moment on this trip? I'm good with later that night, attempts at cooking, ttrying to think of other events for the evening and next day

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:55 pm

OOC-We could have them have a moment. Maybe he invites her to go off and look at the stars together away from everyone else.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:54 pm

OOC-Do you want me to start that idea?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:54 pm

OOC: sorry, dealing with the sick and helping my folks pack up their house. Ill be back to writing again soonish, feel free to start otherwise i'll get back to it soon sorry!

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:05 pm

OOC-That's perfectly fine. I completely understand. Just FYI I am going to be having surgery on my left hand on Tuesday so I won't be able to really post very well after that. I will probably be able to use my right hand and reply on my phone, but if you don't hear from me for a week or two that might be why.

IC- For the rest of the afternoon the teens swam in the lake, went fishing, and went for a short hike. At least Kimo, Jade, Ethan, and Eden did. Kylie and Andrew remained in the boy's tent and alternated between making out, playing video games, and eating snacks. All in all they were having a pretty good time considering they were technically camping. However, as it got darker they emerged from their seclusion and joined the others in building a camp fire. They roasted the fish and then broke out the marshmallows for S'mores. Eden sat close to Ethan and as Ethan wrapped a blanket around both of their shoulders Jade couldn't help but smirk at him slightly. With Kylie and Andrew starting to kiss again, she turned her attention back to Kimo.

"It's really a beautiful night."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:16 pm

OOC: ouch, whats the surgery for??

IC:

Ethan was on cloud nine feeling pretty comfortable with Eden knowing she returned his feelings. Through the hike he was rather surprised she was able to keep up as well, her statements of being outdoorsy were no exaggeration. Andrew was adjusting to being outside a bit better with Kylie around and she kept him distracted before his mind really took in his surroundings.  He also greatly enjoyed the smores..

Kimo sat next to Jade as everyone paired up and during dinner they all talked and shared a laugh or two. Kimo felt pretty good, everything was right in the world and everyone seemed to be having a good time. Seeing Andrew and Kylie kiss he turned away a little thinking some of them were having a little too much of a good time. He looked to Jade and smiled thinking she had the same opinion. He looked up at the stars and breathed out. "It is isn't it?" He asked. Though there were a good number of trees where they were at.

"You want to sit at the docks? better view of the sky over there." Kimo pointed out.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:36 pm

OOC-I had a large Ganglion cyst on the top of my hand for a few years. It’s gone now, but it left some fluid in my joints and was sitting on a small nerve in my hand that will probably need to be removed.

IC-Jade was silently wondering how Kylie and Andrew could go so long without breathing. They didn’t seem to care that they were out in the open. Jade looked over at Kimo when he suggested they head over to the dock to get a better look at the stars. “Sure.” She got up with him and together left the group and headed out to the dock. She took a seat next to him at the edge and let her feet dangle above the water.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:01 pm

OOC: Oh yeah that'll do it. That must be excruciating

IC:

Kimo wasn't thinking of how Kylie and Andrew were able to breath. He didnt need that on his mind when he was around Jade. Taking a seat next to her on the docks he looked to the waters at the reflection of the stars and moon. It was rather pretty seeing them in the calm waters. He had brought along a lantern to give them some light and a little bit of warmth as well. He looked to Jade and smiled feeling a little awkward. He coudln't think of anything to talk about and he wanted to blame Andrew for it.

"So..ok so was that awkward back at the camp?" Kimo asked looking to Jade dancing around that he wanted to kiss her

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:09 pm

OOC-it doesn’t bother me all the time, but when it does it isn’t pleasant. Today it has been bothering me quite a bit though.

IC-Jade looked out across the dark water at the moon’s reflection. She then slowly turned her gaze up to the sky and thought for a moment about how small they truly were in the universe. She turned her attention back to Kimo though when he asked that question. “They clearly don’t seem to mind. I guess it’s kinda nice that they are so comfortable with each other. Although I could have done without the show myself,” she said with a little smile.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:06 pm

OOC: hope the surgery went well for you

IC:

Kimo nodded agreeing with Jade about the public display of affection. Still he was glad that Kylie and Andrew found each other. Both of them had missed out on a lot and they complimented one another nicely. So there he sat kicking his legs a little bit feeling nervous. "Hey Jade i um..I.." He took a breath trying to collect his thoughts. He shook his head and simply leaned over to kiss her remembering how she first kissed him.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:25 pm

OOC- It went well. Recovering now. They had to do a nerve block on that arm and it’s still partially numb, but beginning to feel some pain.

IC-Jade suddenly sensed some nervousness coming from Kimo. She began to wonder why he was feeling nervous when he started to speak. However, he didn’t finish what he began to say. Instead she was surprised when he leaned over and kissed her. She didn’t pull back though. She closed her eyes and began to kiss him back.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:47 pm

OOC: Is it better today? Do they give you some pain meds for that?

IC:

Kimo felt his heart race to a point where he couldn't feel it anymore. Unlike their first kiss this one felt much better knowing how he felt towards Jade and all that hesitation melted away. Feeling jade kiss back made his head swim and he quickly found he was losing breath. He broke the kiss after a moment, "Sorry been wanting to do that for a while." he said feeling a bit bashful hoping it was alright for her.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:27 pm

OOC- The numbness is gone today, but dealing with a little pain. Yeah they gave me some pain meds which work pretty well.

IC- Jade felt her heart swell with happiness. She knew that Liam never would have made her this happy. Only Kimo could make her feel this way. As he pulled back she looked into his eyes. “You really want this, right Kimo? I don’t want you to feel you have to be with me.”

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:53 pm

OOC: Well im glad theres some relief for you if ya need it

IC:

Kimo's head was a bit fuzzy and his surface thoughts were just focused on Jade's lips. "huh? Oh no i'm..fine with this change." he said with a happy nod. He understood why Andrew and Kylie were kissing one another ignoring others around them. "Although i'm at a bit of a loss on what our next step would be. I'm a bit new at this obviously." He said thinking he should call some of his friends for ideas.

He rubbed his head feeling his lips buzz a little. "Besides i mean we both know we feel about it each. Less you've changed your mind."

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum