New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Family

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New Family - Page 3 Empty Re: New Family

Post by Black Widow Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:49 pm

Mariah slipped out of the room with James and together they headed downstairs. Alex was out in the hallway talking to Andrew when she heard the elevator arrive. At first she thought it was Jayden rushing back to check on Zoe and was thus surprised when she saw Mariah and James. However, she was happy to see them, although that happiness subsided a little when she saw the sadness in James and Mariah's eyes. They were trying to hide it, but as a mother she always knew when someone was unhappy. She put on a smile though to greet them.

"I'm so glad you both were able to make it."

Jasmine smiled at her brother when he mentioned how he was fussing over Zoe. "As you should be. Matt did the same thing to me."

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:44 am

Andrew was a bit stressed hoping that everything would go well for Zoe and with Mariah and James on how this would affect them. He looked to side spotting the young couple and like Alex could tell they were upset. He smiled for them and gave them both a hug. "I know Zoe and Jayden will appreciate it." He said.

"How are you two holding up?" Andrew asked. James gave a nod trying to be positive.

"Thought it best to hide out down here." James said.

"everyone's a bit cheery upstairs, i get it. If you two want to take off at anytime i'm sure they'd understand." Andrew said giving them an out.

Jayden rubbed his head smiling a bit glad that someone was understanding. "yeah..think i'm driving my father in law nuts." He said.

"That tends to happen with father in laws." Matt said with a playful smile looking to Jasmine. "Just try to relax, getting Zoe worked up wont help her." He said with some practical advice

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:52 pm

OOC-Should we jump ahead to after the baby is born?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:33 pm

OOC: Yeah i think that's a good idea. Given your character has the spotlight i'll let you start that up ^_^. Me and mine will be out in the hallway waiting patiently lol

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:51 pm

Mariah and James ended up leaving and heading back to their place. They knew that they would need to go back after the actual birth of the baby, but until then they just wanted to be alone. They ended up just hanging out in their apartment watching tv for most of the day. Everyone else remained at the mansion, anxiously waiting and trying to keep Jayden calm.

At 7:07 p.m., with Jayden at her side, Zoe gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Zoe forgot all of her exhaustion and pain when she held her son for the first time. She cried as she held him and immediately her motherly instincts began to kick in. She didn't know how, but she was going to protect him from the world and whether he turned out to be a mutant or not she would love him forever.

She smiled over at Jayden through the tears in her eyes. "Would you like to hold your son?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:18 pm

Jayden was just a bundle of nerves through the whole process. When he was brought in his heart froze seeing their newborn son crying. All of his thoughts stopped and there was nothing in his world except for Zoe and his new son. He walked over and smiled very carefully accepting his son in his arms. Tears welled up in his eyes as he looked down at their child. "he's perfect.." He said brushing his head. He wasn't sure how they were going to raise their son but he was confident they would figure it out.

He carefully handed him back to Zoe and took a seat next to her watching him. "Guess we have to make a decision on a name huh." Jayden said looking to Zoe.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:41 pm

Zoe couldn't get over how small he was. Now that he was bundled up in a blanket he had stopped crying and Zoe held him carefully and close to her body. She didn't know how someone could love something so completely this quickly, but she did. Jayden was right, he was perfect.

As she watched Jayden hold him for the first time, her heart swelled with joy and happiness. Despite his fears Zoe believed he was going to make a great dad. She carefully took him back and watched as his eyes began to close.

"Well...we both did like Finn. What do you think?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Jayden watched their son seemingly drift off to sleep, once he settled he made sure Zoe was comfortable when she asked him about Finn. They did keep coming back to that name, "I think Finn works, nice and simple but it stands out." He said looking to Zoe. He leaned over and gave her a kiss figuring she was exhausted. He stayed close to her watching their child sleep, "Think the euphoria is leaving me and i'm feeling a bit panicky." He smiled looking to his wife hoping he'd do a good job with him.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:32 pm

Zoe smiled down at her son and brushed his little bit of hair back. He moved slightly and settled back down against her. "Finn, your father thinks he isn't going to do a good job with you, but we both know he's wrong. He's going to be the best father there is."

She smiled lovingly at Jayden and then heard their parents outside the room. "I suppose we had better let them in to meet their grandson."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:14 pm

Jayden was still worried but figured Zoe was right and they would be alright. He looked to the door and nodded, the more time spent around a sleeping infant the lesser chance of his father arguing with Zoes. Which was a lasting thing, those two hadn't spoken to one another since the Jasmine incident some time ago. Jayden walked over to the door and peekd his head outside seeing Logan and Andrew some distance apart from one another. Andrew hadn't said a word to the man as he had nothing to say. He knew getting started would just ruin the event anyway.

Logan saw his son and straightened up, "So you want meet your grandson?" Jayden asked the parents.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:49 pm

Both Alex and Sabella were sick and tired of Andrew and Logan not talking to one another. It had been long enough...in fact, it had been far too long. They were family now and the two women agreed that this was becoming ridiculous. In fact, if they didn't start talking soon then they were planning on locking them up together in a room with a bunch of beer until they talked things out.

Alex was about to say something again to Andrew when suddenly the door opened and Jayden stepped out. She smiled when she heard it was a boy. She had felt in her gut that her daughter was carrying a son. She stepped into the room with Andrew, Sabella, and Logan and they each were able to hold Finn.

OOC-How are we going to get Andrew and Logan talking again? I had a thought that maybe Logan saves Alex's life during a fight and Andrew thanks him for what he did and that helps to ease the tension between them. What do you think though?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:13 pm

OOC: I mean that would work but i really dont see those two talking. Andrew's getting old and would rather spend what time he has for people he loves. and i dont think they ever liked one another really. Something to do in the future i suppose

IC:

Andrew smiled at Finn when it was his turn to hold the little one making sure to take extra care to mind the head. He was glad it was a boy truth be told, always hurt to let go of a daughter. "Heres hoping he'll sleep through the nights so you two can get some rest." Andrew said remembering how Zoe used to be. He carefully handed Finn to Sabella and looked to Jayden, "Congratulations you two." he said with a smile looking to Zoe and Jayden.
As Sabella and Logan looked over their grandson he leaned over to Alex.

"Should we tell James and Mariah or wait till the mansion knows so they disperse a bit?" He whispered keeping his head close to Alex's

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:19 pm

OOC-I think that this thread is about done. Did we want to jump back to Mariah and Ibrahim? And you know I was just thinking that we are still planning on having Kylie get killed. That could either bring Logan and Andrew back together a little...or drive them even further apart...not sure how that might go actually.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:57 pm

OOC: yeah we can jump back to Mariah and Ibrahim. I assume we want ot keep pressing the Alpha female dynamic that seems to be brewing albeit its a bit one sided lol. Yeah i've remembered the plan of having Kylie being killed, i haven't thought of how Andrew and Logan would interact to be honest, mostly been focusing on how Kimo nearly crosses a line and Andrew helping him to be honest

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:03 pm

OOC-Yeah, I'm picturing it not going well. I would imagine it is going to be hard on Andrew as well since he and Kylie did continue to share a special relationship even after they married other people.

Since you're leading on the Ibrahim missions I'll let you start the new thread and follow your lead.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum