New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Party (December 17, 2016)

2 posters

Go down

Christmas Party (December 17, 2016) Empty Christmas Party (December 17, 2016)

Post by Black Widow Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:19 pm

The next couple of weeks had passed since Forge and Mason had come to stay in the Tower and work on the security upgrades had begun. Natalya had suffered another nightmare just a few days ago, but this time she had been almost instantly calmed by Logan's presence. Serena and Mason were spending more time together, when he wasn't helping Forge. He liked to watch her train, but hadn't joined any of the training sessions yet. When he wasn't working with Forge and she wasn't training, they would hang out together and watch movies or tv. Serena enjoyed Mason's company and they were spending more and more time together.

It was the night of the Christmas party at the Tower and the Tower was filled with guests. There was a live group of classical musicians playing and an open bar. The party was catered and waiters drifted through the crowd with hors d'oeuvres and flutes of Champagne. The living quarters of the Tower were off limits, and other floors were locked down. The mayor of New York City and the Governor were both there, as well as other politicians and some celebrities. Isabella remained by Tony's side as the two drifted through the crowd talking to their guests.

The elevator suddenly dinged and the doors opened. Outstepped a woman with long, wavy blonde hair and blue/grey eyes. She was wearing a sleeveless, black cocktail dress that hit a few inches above her knees. Her legs and arms were toned, without being overly muscular, but one might be able to tell just by looking at her that she knew how to fight. Even so, she walked elegantly in her high heels and her eyes seemed to scan the crowd as if she were looking for someone in particular.

Isabella smiled when she saw Kate Fox and she walked over to Steve, who had his back to the elevator. "Kate's here," she told him with a little knowing smile. She knew that Steve and Kate had a thing for each other. Kate worked for SHIELD, but she helped out the Avengers here and there. She and Steve had gotten to know each other and Isabella wished that Steve would just ask Kate out already.

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party (December 17, 2016) Empty Re: Christmas Party (December 17, 2016)

Post by VoltKimo Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:32 pm

Mason and Forge worked diligently past couple of weeks removing material and rewiring in preparations for the larger doors. With talks of Ororo Forge threw himself into his work leaving Mason to deal with the wiring. He enjoyed his time with Serena even beyond the physical aspect, he really wanted to thank whoever made her training gear. He didn't offer to train with her as he didnt have good control of his powers and he feared he would electrocute her by accident in his excitement. However despite the time spent together he hadn't shared his past with her or that he was a mutant. He figured she enjoyed his company due to the whole bad boy thing. He worried if maybe he shouldn't get attached, nothing really lasted in his life...

He stayed in his room having seen the nice suits and he felt he wouldn't belong, not to mention he was pretty sure he had a few active warrants. Which was fine he could play music in his room and he would step out a little later and what he considered his best attire to snag some food and drink to appease Isabella.

Tony walked alongside Isabella on his best behavior greeting their guests. even the ones he wasn't fans of he smiled and greeted warmly. In between greeting guests he adjusted his glasses. "you look terrific." He whispered to ISabella.

Looking up he spotted Kate as well stepping out of the elevator. "Oof competition for the prettiest gal at the party." He teased looking to Isabella. "If you and Serena had bets on Steve asking her out i think it went out the window. He wont be able pick his jaw up off the floor."

Steve, meanwhile, was shaking hands with the mayor of the city when he spotted Kate. Like Tony said he was stunned seeing her. he managed to straighten himself out when her eyes spotted him. He smiled and excused himself from the Mayor and made his way over. "Hello Kate.." He greeted feeling that normal confidence shake in his gut.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Christmas Party (December 17, 2016) Empty Re: Christmas Party (December 17, 2016)

Post by Black Widow Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:53 pm

Serena had put on a dress to go out and mingle with the guests for a while, but she found herself wanting to spend time with Mason instead of with the party guests. She snagged a couple of sodas from the fridge and then headed down to Mason's room. She knocked, using the knock to let him know it was her. She could let him know telepathically, but doing that once had freaked him out a little bit so she decided to never do it again. When he gave her permission to enter, she walked in and smiled at him.

"I thought you might like some company," she said. She was wearing a green dress that complemented her red hair and made her green eyes pop. She slipped out of her heels and handed him a soda with a smile.

Kate smiled warmly at Steve and no one else in the room seemed to matter but him. "Hi Steve. You certainly clean up well," she teased with a friendly grin, thinking he looked incredibly handsome in his tux.

Ororo walked into the room wearing a long, flowing white dress that made her look as if she were floating as she walked. She and Forge had ended their relationship again and so she didn't quite know why she had decided to come. It just seemed in her heart that letting go of the man she loved was nearly impossible. Knowing that he was here and she could see and talk to him, even for just a night was an opportunity she couldn't risk to pass up.

Quite a few sets of eyes fell upon her as she moved through the crowd. Then, she spotted Forge across the room. Her eyes met his and she saw him excuse himself from the group he was talking to. She looked at him as he approached her. "Isabella sent me an invitation. I didn't realize you were in New York until she told me."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:43 pm

Mason had his phone playing some rock as he sat on the bed with a tv playing. He had finished a conversation with Six, another mutant that was on Forge's team who was currently overseas on another assignment when he heard a knock at the door. He reached over his phone and pressed on the hologram turning the music down. when he heard the distinctive knock again he realized who it was. "Two seconds." He called out getting up. He was dressed in his coveralls with the top unzipped and an undershirt on.

He got up and grabbed his gloves that kept his powers in check and pulled on his other pair over them. He was glad Serena only attempted the telepathic thing once, he had nearly caused a fire with his powers by surprised. He walked over to the door and opened it up letting Serena. He turned and went to his phone pausing his music giving her room to come in. He turned and was glad he wore said gloves as he knew he'd lose control.

Oh this is the best assignment ever he thought to himself. "you look terrific." He said his voice indicating that he was a little stunned. He snapped back to attention she offered him a drink. "Yeah, um dont have many plans for the evening. Figured you'd be rubbing shoulders with the influential." He said.

Steve fiddled with his tie, "I do try to make an effort. You look great." He said trying to rebuild that confidence. That smile of hers always made his heart do a little flip. He wanted to ask if she wanted to step away from the others so they could really talk. "How have you been? I hope that everything is going well at SHIELD?" He chickened out. She could tell there was something on his mind.

Forge was speaking to an group of city officials discussing potential projects in the future. Forge hadn't provided any recommendations but he wasn't about to turn away possible work. He turned and his eyes froze upon seeing Ororo, oh thats not fair he thought his heart immediately began hammering. She looked like an absolute Queen and he knew then that he would never get over here. That familiar pain spread through him as he made his way over to her. Their last breakup was not the worst one they've had but it still hurt

He gave a nod when Ororo explained the situation, "Yeah she asked me about you about ten steps into the tower." He said with a smile. "You look great Ororo." Forge complimented and she could tell he meant it. He knew better than to try and hide his thoughts and feelings from her. She could tell all of his little tics and probably knew him better than anyone else. "Hows everyone at the mansion?" He asked genuinely.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:09 pm

Serena couldn't help but find Mason more than a little hot in those coveralls. The man was very good looking and she couldn't help but want to run her fingers through his thick hair. She wondered about the gloves, but she decided he would tell her about those when he was ready to. She wouldn't push him to tell her.

"I was," she said as she handed him a soda, "but I got bored honestly. No one is my age and a lot of them are politicians and wealthy business owners. I figured it would be more fun to hang out with you if you're ok with that," she said. She didn't want to intrude if he preferred to be alone.

A waiter came over with a tray of champagne and Kate smiled and thanked the waiter before looking back at Steve. She could tell he was a little nervous and smiled more as he fiddled with his bowtie. For a man who could rip logs in half, the man was still often like a shy schoolboy around her. It made her even more attracted to him.

"I've been well. I just returned from a three week mission to South America with Hawkeye. It got a little hairy, but thankfully we both made it out with only a few scrapes and bruises and the mission was successful. I'm glad we made it back in time for the party. I've been looking forward to this since I received your invitation." She took a sip of the incredible Champagne and looked around a little. "The Starks really know how to throw a party, don't they?"

Ororo smiled warmly at Forge when he complimented her. She and Forge had known each other for so long that she knew when he was speaking truthfully to her or not, and she knew tonight that he meant what he said. She blushed a little. "Thank you. It's a new dress. I bought it just for the party," she admitted...meaning she bought it for him. "Everyone is well. Charles misses seeing you I think. He sends his regards and I think he's hoping perhaps you'll come visit the mansion sometime soon."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:01 pm

Mason nodded understanding why Serena wouldn't want to hang out in the main rooms. He figured she had to be pretty lonely being the youngest member on the team cooped up in the tower. He got a thought of perhaps 'borrowing' one of the cars in the garage and heading into the city some night. He pulled on the sleeves off the coverall and wrapped them about his waist making himself a bit more comfortable. He noticed his temperature went up a bit and he figured it was because of her.

"Yeah no problem. you're free to hang out whenever you like." He said opening the soda. He walked over to his bed and sat on the edge. "Figured i'd watch a movie or something to pass the time. I was going to wait till the guests started making their exits and i'd scavenge some food." He looked to Serena and patted the spot next to him smirking at her. They were alone in his room and he took quite the liking to her and he had a feeling she felt the same way. So why worry about it. might as well have fun with the situation, wasn't like he'd jump her. He brushed his long hair back.

"I promise i wont bite."

Steve picked up a glass as well, he would have liked to have something to take the edge off but he'd need a few bottles of the stuff to effect his constitution. Looking to Kate talk of her most recent mission a part of him wished he had gone instead of Clint. Then again he'd probably be distracted the entire time. "Likewise, Isabella has been looking forward to throwing the party. She's really outdone herself with the decorations."

"Have you seen the other rooms?" Steve asked thinking of the other lounges. Would give him a chance to speak with her in a quieter setting.

Forge could see the blush on Ororo's face spread and it played havoc on him. He kept reminding himself to relax and that their relationship was over but those feelings for her would not fade. The dress looked absolutely stunning on her and he could spend hours complimenting her. He had dressed in a simple tux, nothing too fancy but enough to be presentable in front of The Starks guests. "Well i plan on being here for a good deal longer with the upgrades. I had planned on stopping by before heading home but i can most certainly stop by soon."

While he inferred that he would be visiting the mansion it was most certainly just to see Ororo. "Sorry, may i get you something to drink?" He asked.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:18 pm

Serena smiled and sat down next to Mason on his bed. They sat back against the pillows and stretched out. She actually sat rather close to him as they watched a Christmas movie together. After a little while though, she looked over at him. "You know you can trust me, right?" she said. She had a feeling he was hiding some stuff about himself from her, and while she wasn't pushing him to tell her anything, she wanted him to know that he could trust her. She got the feeling that he had been burned in the past, but she wasn't like most other people in the world.

Kate shook her head when Steve asked her if she had seen the other rooms yet. "No, I haven't. Perhaps you could show me around?" she suggested with a little smile.

Ororo nodded when Forge asked if she wanted something to drink and he got her a glass of Champagne. The pair found a more private area to talk and sat down in two chairs. "I see you are doing very well for yourself. I'm glad. You deserve all of the success you have achieved...and I mean that. You are one of the most intelligent and brilliant minded people I have ever met. I've always been in awe of you."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:12 pm

Mason relaxed next to Serena watching the movie with her. For a while he enjoyed how close shew as to him, she smelled so nice and she looked so good he felt like hwas on top of the world. He looked up at the movie and his mind went to a darker place as it depicted a scene where a bunch of people were huddled around a burning barrel for warmth. He thought of where hew as and where he used to be this time of year. He was lost in thought until Serena asked him that he could trust her.

"Yeah i know." He nodded after a brief pause. He drew his legs up figuring she knew he was holding back things. She had seen scars here and there, burn marks and the like. "just not my favorite topic ya know. Besides i'm working with the mysterious stranger angle." He joked. The only person he willingly told about his past was Forge for obvious reasons but he knew there were public records of him and the past troubles he's had.

Steve gave a nod, "Sure, we can step over here and i'll show you some of the other trees Isabella picked up." He said leading her away from the crowd. Walking down the halls she could see some places where Forge and mason had been working on. "They sealed up the vents for safety but still mind your step along the walls." He said extending an arm for her to take. The vent covers were perfectly safe it was just a way for him to initiate contact with Kate. While he was a gentleman Steve knew some ways to be smooth.

Forge sat next to Ororo glad to be away from the crowd giving the pair a moment to talk and catch up. He thought of the last time they saw each other and how busy he became afterward. "there was a lot of work that came in. frequently busy nowadays." Forge said. "Thank you Ororo." He smiled grateful for her compliments on his success. Though its for the same reason why they weren't together.

"In awe..i'm not sure how much credit i can take for that. Most of my work is based on my mutation. I'm no Tony Stark but i do what i can." He smiled looking at her. He decided to stop side stepping the issue. "I've missed you Ororo.."

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:04 am

Serena could tell Mason was perhaps starting to feel a little uncomfortable. She didn't say anything further. She moved a little closer to him and then rested her head on his shoulder while she continued to watch the movie.

Kate followed Steve away from the crowd. She knew that Forge and Mason were there to help with some security upgrades to the mansion and as she and Steve walked down the hallway, she could see where they had started some of their work. Steve told her to mind her step and offered his arm for her to take, being the gentleman that he was. Kate smiled a little and took his arm, and then continued to hold it as they continued to walk down the hallway.

Isabella, meanwhile, had been led away from the crowd by Tony, who had wanted a few quiet moments with his wife. They were in her office kissing, and as Tony began to kiss her neck, Isabella smiled. "We need to get back to the party," she said, although she didn't seem to be trying really hard to get away from Tony.

Much like Forge, Ororo had never been able to hide how she was truly feeling from Forge and as she looked at him, Forge would be able to tell just how much she had truly missed him as well. Her eyes looked...lonely and sad. "I know we keep ending our relationship for a reason Forge, but the truth of the matter is, is that I will never get over you. You're the man I love and being apart from you is extremely difficult for me." She suddenly wished they weren't in a public area having this conversation.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:33 pm

Mason feared that he would have to open up to Serena and soon. Made sense if she liked him he should be open but he felt any interest in him would die. Yeah she knew Logan was a mutant but there was a difference between working with one and being with one. She was a great girl and wouldn't believe that she would shun him for being a mutant but his foster parents had done the same. Anything was possible. With his thoughts elsewhere his control wasn't all that great. the gloves he wore under his own kept him in check but the light caught his attention. whenever he generated more electricity that he could contain the gloves insulated and grounded him. a small led light around the wrist would light him alerting him of it.

"Phone went off, probably just a text." He said with a practiced tone looking to Serena assuming she had seen it. He figured he was acting up because she was resting her head on his shoulder. "I've been wonderin..would you like to go somewhere with me sometime?" He asked

Steve lead Kate through a door leading to one of the secluded lounge rooms the team used to unwind. It was smaller than the others was used primarily as a place to quietly relax. THey sat at a table and made themselves comfortable. "Think this will work." He smiled. "I'm glad you came Kate." he said thinking of a way to steer the conversation into him asking for a date.

Tony smiled feeling rather amorous as he kissed at his wifes neck. That dress had done him no favors and the moment leading to this his mind took a beat seat to his desires. "oh they wont miss us for a little while." He said moving his hands to more interesting areas on his loving wife. Feeling her not pull away from him was practically letting him know that she was up for it and so he pressed on her a bit more..

Forge looked into Ororo's eyes and felt his heartbreak a little. Like earlier their latest breakup was more amicable then others. More of a adult conversation had occured about their different paths. With the additional workload he knew he wouldn't be able to walk away from it. "I don't think i'll ever be able to move on from you either Ororo." He admitted. He heard laughter then and looked to the surrounding guests. "I'm not trying ot suggest anything, emotions are high, we can always have this conversation later..or somewhere else." Forge offered. he didn't want to them to make any major decisions whilst being compromised emotionally but all he wanted to do was hold her then.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:10 pm

Serena was watching the movie, but did notice the light. She didn't mention it though and just nodded a little when he told her it was a phone notification. She knew otherwise, but didn't say anything. She was beginning to think he was a mutant, and being a mutant herself, she understood the hesitation to open up to someone about that sort of thing. Her parents, thankfully, had still loved her, but hadn't known how to help her control her abilities. They had done all they could though for her and they still talked all the time. She knew though, that wasn't always the case. Most of the kids at Xavier's mansion had been abandoned by their families because of their abilities. That made it difficult to trust people...even other mutants.

When she heard his question, Serena smiled up at Mason. "I would like that," she said.

Kate was glad that Steve brought them to a more private and quiet area. She really didn't want to make small talk with politicians. She was there to see Steve. She took another sip of the Champagne and knew she could get in trouble with that stuff because it was so good.

"I'm really glad you invited me," she said as her eyes met his for a moment. "I think you'll be seeing a little more of me around the Tower. I've been asked to start training Serena and some new kid named Mason."

Some slower music began to play and a few couples began to dance. When Forge stood and offered his hand, Ororo looked at him a moment before slipping her hand into his and standing up. She rested her left hand on his shoulder and he held her right hand in his, while his left hand gently pressed on her left side. The two of them had danced many times before and she gazed into his eyes as they gently moved together. She could feel a sense of love and desire building between them as the moments slipped by.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:07 pm

Mason had no idea Serena was a mutant as it wasn't something he'd bring up. He just assumed she knew magic and just went with it. After all that Dr Strange guy was a wizard right? and apparently they had Thor on the team who he assumed was just some guy pretending to be a norse god of thunder. He was used to weird things, Serena was far from the strangest. He looked to Serena and smiled a little when she agreed.

"I might have to borrow a car but i'm sure it'll be fine." He had one in mind already. There were some very expensive looking vehicles in the bay, along with the standard array. But if they were going out he figured they might as well be fancy.

Steve took another drink finishing his champagne as Kate thanked him for hte invite. He knew she'd appreciate the hand written letter. Something to taunt Tony about later. "I do recall Serena mentioning additional training. I've met with Mason a few times, kind of keeps to himself but i figure he knows a thing or two." He said. She could tell the news of her being around the Tower more made him little as his eyes perked up at the news.

"I might have to sit in on a training session. Been a short while since i've gone out into the field." He said. Which was true things were oddly quiet which was what prompted the security upgrades. That and having a match with Kate intrigued him.

Forge held Ororo close as they danced among the other guests. He felt so comfortable with her knowing exactly where to hold her. His pulse quickened as time went on he looking into her eyes he could tell she was feeling the same way. He knew this would lead to heartbreak in their future but his love for her was winning out over logic. "Do you...would you want to move this into my quarters? "He asked

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Dec 26, 2021 1:26 pm

Serena smiled when Mason mentioned borrowing a car. She could tell he was thinking about taking one of the really expensive cars. "Just so you are aware, most of the cars are off limits to everyone but Tony and Isabella. There are a few that anyone can use, like the Range Rovers, but if you have your eye on a particular one you'll need to talk to Tony," she told him with a little smile. She didn't want to burst his bubble, but she knew from experience how tight security was around a lot of those cars. The Tower had an underground garage where the cars were stored, and there was a private entrance and exit on the side street. The Quinjet, on the other hand, was kept in a hanger on the roof.

Kate finished her champagne and placed the glass on the table. "Absolutely. I would love to have you sit in on some of the training sessions. I'll have to evaluate them both first before starting the training. I know that Serena has received some training from Natalya, but I'm not sure how much training Mason has had."

Ororo hesitated a moment as she considered Forge's question. She of course knew what would happen if she said yes. She knew that there was a likelihood of her getting her heart broken again, but she couldn't help herself. She had been so lonely without Forget that she wanted to spend the night with him...even if she wasn't sure what the outcome would truly be.

She didn't say anything, but she slowly nodded. She then felt Forge take her hand to lead her away.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:39 pm

Mason clicked his tongue thinking about how to get a car. "You may be right..or we could say it was a test for the alarm systems." He said obviously being mischievous. "Besides it's not right for so many of those nice cars being stuck down there..forgotten and alone." He reasoned with a grin. He liked vehicles quite a bit and was saving up for his own place near the base with a garage that he could work on cars. He knew Forge could make something up for him but doing something by hand meant more to him. "But if you'd rather i ask Tony ill stick with going through the proper channels."

Steve rubbed his chin trying to think about Mason. He hadn't had much opportunity to talk with him one on one. "I'd have to assume he has some training. Some of the places where Forge performs his services aren't always the safest." He said. "Guess we'll find out when he shows up for your lessons." He said grateful she'd let him sit on a few things. "I know he spends a lot of time locked up in his quarters when he's not working and around Serena." Steve smiled a bit glad she had someone close to her age to hang out with.

Forge watched Ororo looking for signs of hesitation but her silent agreement confirmed for him she felt the same way. Possible pain was in their future but for tonight all he wanted was to forget the world and tomorrow and hold her close. He led her to his quarters at a calm pace wanting to give her the opportunity to change her mind. Stepping into his room he closed the door and walked over to her. Carefully he placed a hand on her cheek nearly overwhelmed by emotion before he went to kiss her.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:47 pm

Serena smiled at Mason. "That would probably be a good idea," she told him. "I would hate for you to get into trouble. I'm sure if you asked Tony he would think about it...depending on which one you want to take out that is," she said, knowing full well many of those cars were outrageously expensive. "The old green Jag though is Isabella's and he bought that for her as a wedding present so that one would be automatically out," she warned as she took his hand and laced her fingers through his casually.

Kate smiled at Steve. "You know, you and I have fought along side each other, but we've never sparred before. Perhaps we should spar sometime. Although, I'm not sure why I'm suggesting that since I know you would kick my ass. I mean, I can hold my own against some pretty tough guys, but you are a Super Soldier after all."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:16 pm

Mason figured he'd speak with Forge about doing a security check on the vehicles. He'd get Forge to talk with Tony about checking how that system worked and Mason would be on hand to learn. Thinking to himself it would work he considered it the first option with the second being straight forward with Tony.

Mason felt Serena lace her fingers around his and he focused hard on keeping himself in check. Now they were both adults and they hadn't broached the idea of dating but he figured she was into him. "We're holding hands now?" He asked deciding to tease her a little. He lifted his arm which hand she was holding moved it behind arm around effectively wrapping his arm around her. He moved a little and held her back to his chest, "i think this is a bit more comfortable..."

Steve knew strength wise he could best Kate but that was part of the fun. "Well i'm sure you could show me a thing or two technical skill wise." he said. "I'm not too bad with close quarters but i can always learn." He offered not wanting to downplay her skills.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:05 am

Serena smiled as Mason readjusted them and put his arm around her and pulled her up against him. She was quite comfortable and she smiled as she continued to watch the movie with Mason. She became a little thirsty and decided she wanted a sip of her soda, but it was on the side table and she would have to move to get it. Instead, she used her telekinetic powers to lift the soda up and bring it over to her. There wasn't a straw and neither of her hands were free so she "created" a straw that appeared and allowed her to take a few sips of the soda before she sent it back over to the side table. She was quiet a moment as she continued to watch the movie.

“You know, people say that it’s better to be a regular person than a mutant, but if I wasn’t a mutant I’d have had to move from this comfortable position with you to get my drink. No thanks. I think I’ll keep my mutant abilities.”

Kate smiled at Steve. The man was incredibly humble and believed that there was always something new he could learn. He never became cocky about his strength or fighting skills, which was one of the many things that attracted her to him.

"Well, I'm not sure you've ever fired an arrow. If you want, I could teach you."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:29 pm

Mason held Serena against him as he watched the movie. With the new position he could feel how warm she was, how nice her dress felt and how nice she smelled. He looked over her shoulder watching her use her powers. He wondered if she could read midns with her telepathy, if that were the case he'd have to be careful with his thoughts around her. When she brought up being a mutant he felt his heart slow a bit. Relax he told himself as he just heard her out.

He had some unresolved issues with being a mutant, sure it saved his hide from time to time but its caused him to be nothing but a hindrance and target for some. "Yeah but if you got up and get your beverage it'd give me time to sneak a peek at you in this dress." He responded with a smile and a hug.

Steve leaned back in his chair and thought about archery, "You know i dont think i've ever even held a box. especially not back in the day. Alright, i'll take you up on your offer so long as you're patient with me. I'm not the most patient student." He said with that smile of his

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:00 pm

Ororo lay in Forge's arms in his bed. Her dress lay in a heap on the floor, along with his tux. The room was dark and quiet, although they could hear some sounds from the party. Their breathing had returned to normal and neither one of them had said anything. Ororo's back was to Forge and she felt his fingers caress her arm as she lay there and then he kissed her shoulder. She slowly turned over to face him and looked into his eyes.

"I'm going to leave the team and the mansion and go with you back to the island," she finally said.

Kate smiled and laughed a little when Steve said that he wasn't the most patient student. "I find that very hard to believe, but I'll be patient with you," she said. She picked up her glass of champagne and took another sip. She was quiet a moment before speaking. "You know, I heard about this new restaurant that opened up recently that people have been saying is really good."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:42 pm

Forge was still in a euphoric state his body doing its best to recover. He knew in the morning they would have to discuss some things so he wanted to make the most of the evening. He knew the two of them weren't the type to just leap ahead like this but their hearts won out. He leaned over and kissed on her shoulder as he rubbed her arm. He gave her dark skin a little when she turned around to face him.

Needless to say he was stunned at her proclamation. "Are you sure?" He asked. He forced himself to think and ignore the beautiful naked goddess in front of him. "You can't leave, what the about the students?" He asked knowing just how much they meant to her.

Steve smiled at Kate hearing her laugh and looked back to his empty glass. He began to psych himself up to ask her out for dinner just the two of them when she started bringing up a new restaurant. "Oh yeah? I'll be honest i haven't really been out in a while. We should go sometime..soon." He said looking at her.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:57 pm

Ororo's snow white hair contrasted against her dark skin, making her look almost ethereal as she lay there facing him. "I don't see what other choice we have Forge. I love you and I want to be with you. It breaks my heart to think of being apart from you again. You have everything set up on the island and can't be here with me so I'll go with you."

Kate smiled when Steve finally asked her out on a date. She didn't know where this date might lead, but they never knew until they tried. "Well, I mean Isabella's cooking is amazing so I can see why you would want to stay in," she said with a smile, "but yes, we should go together sometime soon."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:53 pm

New thread

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down