New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Thanksgiving

2 posters

Go down

Happy Thanksgiving Empty Happy Thanksgiving

Post by VoltKimo Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:44 pm

Hello, just wanted to touch base to say hey and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. hope you and yours are doing well

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving Empty Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by VoltKimo Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:20 pm

Merry Christmas as well!

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:21 am

Hey! I am so sorry I disappeared. My depression has been rather up and down lately and work has been crazy. If you are still interested in posting I would like to try to get back into it though. I hope you have been doing well.

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:49 pm

oh hey! no worries about disappearing, done that plenty of times. Sorry to hear about your depression, how are things going for you?

I'm up for starting something up again. Any thoughts on the subject? something new or proceeding with established stuff?

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:58 pm

Things are going better. It's just been a dreary winter here. It's been raining a lot and I was stressed at work. I hope things for you have been going well.

As for the game, what would you like to do? I could either continue on with what we've already established (probably would prefer the original X-Men rpg we had going over the newer one), or we could start something new.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:32 pm

Im glad things are doing better for you. Our winter can't make up its mind here, it was 50 degrees Sunday and today it dropped down to 25. Works been interesting lots of shake ups happening

If we were to continue on I'd agree with you on the already established one. I'm not opposed to trying something new either. Because of my younger sister been reading a lot of harry potter and other fantasy books again

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:41 pm

Maybe for now let’s just continue on with the established board and see what happens. What do you think?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:17 pm

That works for me. did we want to pick up where we left off or start with a new arc completely? I'm leaning towards new arc as i've forgotten where i was heading with the current one. I recall having Lani save Azari at one point i think

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:39 pm

I think we can just move on from the Azari/Lani thread. I know that Azari had thrown himself into his work and was ignoring other aspects of his life, which was causing tension between Lani and himself. We can just say that things are better now. I've been reviewing some of the more recent threads to remember everything that was going on. Here's a general summary:

-Jasmine and Matt have two children: Jodie and Xavier
-Kai and Sorina have one girl (I can't remember her name. I'll have to look it up)
-Kamea and Gwen have one child: Westley (West for short)
-James and Mariah - she was pregnant at one point, but got injured trying to stop a robbery from happening at a pizza place and was stabbed. She lost the baby and may not ever be able to conceive again.
-Jayden and Zoe have one child: Finn

-Andrew has retired from SHIELD and Alex has retired as being Chief Surgeon at the hospital, although she still serves as the private medical adviser for the Avengers team.

-Lani and Azari were sent a laptop from their future selves with a video on it and they also have old Andrew's suit.

-Old Andrew died saving Matt and the children and ultimately preventing Jasmine from turning evil and killing everyone.

- Mariah was blackmailed by Ibrahiam into working with Ray, Kiara, and Caleb. He sent her to kill Sam Wilson, but she hesitated and her identity was discovered by Andrew.

-Steve found out that there had been a major cover-up involving Eve. She had killed her husband and then herself after her husband found out everything about her affair with Steve and the child they had conceived together.

-Steve retired from being Captain America and bought a small farm. His neighbor is an ex-SHIELD agent named Kate Blackwell. She is divorced without any children. A relationship is in the beginnings for them.

-Mariah has become the new Captain America, but Sam is the leader of the team.

-Azari and Lani were recruited by Tony Stark to work on R&D for the Avengers and for Stark Industries. They are also still working on their own projects.

-Dragomir is still hunting for Sorina. I think we had an idea that he was going to eventually kidnap their daughter and when Kai finds him he kills him.

-We also have been talking about having Caleb kill Kylie. I think the idea was that Kylie was going to injure Kiara during a fight and Caleb attacks Kylie (perhaps Caleb secretly has feelings for Kiara, but she's married to Ray--or perhaps he is just protecting his friend)

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:01 pm

Now, I was doing an Avengers storyline with someone else that we could possibly take and make our own if you were interested. Basically, there was Tony Stark and he was married to a woman named Isabella. They had a daughter named Serena. In one storyline we had Isabella die when Serena was 3 or 4 and Tony never got over her death, but we did another one where Isabella lived. We also had Steve Rogers, who was found in the ice by Tony and Isabella, and Logan. Now in this story Logan at one point is sent to kill a very dangerous woman named Natalya Sokolova. She was "created" by this fictional evil Russian group called the SSB (Soviet Special Branch). I have included the profile I created for her below. But basically Logan is asked by SHIELD to kill her because she is deemed too dangerous. He finds her, but he realizes that she has been manipulated like he was and decides to give her a chance to change...either that or he will kill her. She agrees and he takes her back to Stark Tower. She eventually proves that she can change and becomes a vital part of the team. However, she is constantly hunted by the SSB. In this story Steve Rogers meets and falls in love with a SHIELD agent named Kate Blackwell (I used her name on one of our boards too). And we also have Peter Parker in this story. He and Serena meet in school and they become friends and then eventually something more. Serena is a mutant with powers like Kylie's (she can create energy orbs, blasts, and shields).

We haven't done a story with Spider-Man before so it could be interesting. If you're interested in any part of this we could take it and make it our own. However, if you are not interested that is perfectly fine as well.

Name: Natalya Sokolova

Aliases: Alina Ivanova
Svetlana Vokova
Nadya Vasilieva

Affiliation: SSB (Soviet Special Branch)
The Avengers

Family: Father- Luca Schulz (Hydra Agent)
Mother- Zoya Sokolova (SSB Agent)

Fluent In: Russian
German
English
French
Spanish

Skills: Assassin
Spy
Thief
Expert Marksman
Expert Safe Cracker
Interrogation

Trained In: Gymnastics
Acrobatics
Boxing
Wushu
Karate
Judo
Aikido
Savate
Jujutsu
Ninjustu

Abilities: Enhanced Immune System
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Endurance

Medical: Sterilized (uterus was removed when she was 13)

Background: Natalya was the brainchild of SSB Director Tatiana Kruglov who dreamt of creating the ultimate SSB agent. SSB agent Zoya Sokolova and Hydra agent Luca Schulz were carefully chosen for their abilities and qualities. Artificial insemination was used and into the embryo SSB scientists injected a single drop of the super soldier serum. A surrogate was then chosen to carry what Tatiana had begun to call the "SSB's New Weapon". Her development was very carefully monitored and she was born on a very cold December night. She would never meet her parents, but Tatiana granted her mother one request, to bear her last name. Natalya was raised by Tatiana within the SSB. She was privately tutored and begun her training at a very young age. She was allowed no friends and her entire life was monitored and charted.

On her 15th birthday she passed her first important test - an execution style killing of one of their own who had become a traitor to their organization. She shot him straight through the front of the head in a room filled with other SSB agents. That night she received the SSB tattoo, which is invisible without the use of a special light. This tattoo, which is placed on the back of the neck identifies SSB agents to each other without revealing themselves to anyone else.

Natalya has become the SSB's top agent and the exact number of kills she has made is unknown to anyone outside of the SSB. She has killed a number of SHIELD agents and stolen classified SHIELD documents, putting her at the top of their most wanted list.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:09 pm

I'm good with starting up a new arc. How would we integrate Natalya?? She seems pretty interesting and im surprised we haven't done a spider man story yet

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:12 pm

Well I guess what we need to figure out is what other characters we want to include. Natalya plays really well opposite Logan. They pretty much become best friends (and eventually lovers), and Logan is very protective of Natalya and takes care of her. In this way she helps and changes him a little.

I also really like playing Serena opposite Peter Parker.

What do you want to do though?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:01 pm

I'm for starting up with something new so adding new characters would certainly help. Can introduce Peter and Serena easily enouhg but how do we handle Natalya?

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:05 pm

Well, we can either start where Natalya is already in the Tower as a member of the team and then do a few flashbacks as to how she got there, or we can start with Logan being sent to find and kill her.

Questions:

1. Are we going to have Tony and Isabella as Serena's parents?

2. Did you want to have Steve Rogers in this story? If so, do you want him to be in a relationship. We could take the Eve character and adjust her a little to fit into this story.

3. Is Serena going to know that Peter is Spider-Man, or do we want it to be part of the story that she discovers that?

4. Are there any other Marvel characters you would like to bring in?

Oh, and would you rather communicate our OOC conversations through email instead of on the board? If so, what is your email address? Mine is AmsdenK@gmail.com.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:33 pm

I'm all for Tony settling down and having a kid so i'm good with that. If we're doing a jump we can have Steve and Eve be married. And i think having Peters identity a secret would give us something to aim for with Serena. I cant really think of other characters to bring in but i'll start thinking of other ones

email addy i use for games is seifer_61761@yahoo.com.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum