New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Beginning

2 posters

Go down

A New Beginning Empty A New Beginning

Post by Black Widow Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:57 pm

Ororo's heart was once again filled with happiness. She had felt so alone and lost without Forge, but now that they were together again the world felt right once more. She needed to be sure that this time things worked out between them. They had been given a chance to start over and she wanted to ensure that this time their relationship didn't end in heartbreak. Once they finally got out of bed that morning Ororo dressed and then headed down to her classroom for her first class of the day. She and Forge had agreed to meet that afternoon to discuss the logistics of how they were going to make this long distance relationship work.

After her final class of the day she prepared some coffee and then waited for Forge in her classroom. She glanced outside at the sun and green grass, but her mind kept wandering back to the night before and a little grin tugged at the corner of her lips.

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning Empty Re: A New Beginning

Post by VoltKimo Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:55 pm

Forge had spent a good deal of his time getting sidetracked from his work only to think on what transpired. Even with the intruding thoughts of this being a mistake and they would end up fighting again his heart won out. If the worst should pass then at least they would have to accept it as being over. But right now he was still basking in the after effects of their lovemaking. He did some brainstorming trying to think of how to make the long distance relationship work. IT was going to suck and there were going to be some lonely nights but he coudln't see himself with another woman.

Seeing as his new pupil never showed to assist him Forge took his time with his work and made his way upstairs after cleaning up. He knew he and Ororo needed to talk about how this was going to work. He knocked on the door to her classroom and upon hearing her call out he opened up the door. "Hey. am i early?" Forge asked not wanting to intrude in case she had some papers still to look at.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:04 pm

Ororo knew she was going to get little work done that day. Her mind was elsewhere and could not easily be called back. She was overcome with feelings of love and she could remember how she felt when she first fell in love with Forge. She looked up upon hearing the knock and she gave him permission to enter. When he did she smiled at him. "No, you are right on time." She put away a few things and poured two cups of coffee. She remembered how Forge took his and prepared it that way before handing him his cup. She couldn't help but blush ever so slightly and smile. "Last night was...amazing."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:11 pm

Forge took a seat appreciating the cup of coffee. He smiled and gave her a nod thanking Ororo for it. He noticed her blush and and smiled as well when she mentioned the prior evening. Oh he wouldn't argue, "It really was..it was quite a while for me." He admitted looking to her. "As much as i would love..to focus on that i think we have a few things we have to go over." He said actually feeling a little hopeful.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:07 pm

Ororo was feeling hopeful too. They both had confessed their true feelings and knew that this was something they both wanted. She strongly felt that they would be able to make it work this time. She took a sip of her coffee and nodded. She put down the cup and looked at Forge. "I can't leave the mansion or the X-Men entirely yet. My thought is that I split my time here and with you and when you are able to come with me here perhaps that is something you could do as well. What are your thoughts though?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:58 pm

Forge knew it wasn't the most efficient use of their time but it seemed they were willing to do it. It would be difficult and very trying on them but they made their choice. Hearing Ororo's idea on how to best handle the long distance relationship would require some sacrifice on his hand. At first his knee jerk reaction wasn't positive but he realized how selfish that was. "we'd have to plan that out a bit on a case by case basis." He said as he had his own responsibilities across the globe. "But if we're willing i think that would work out alright." he admitted.

He leaned back in his chair taking a sip of his coffee. "I dont...i dont want you leave the X men entirely." he said not wanting her to feel pressured to do so. He knew that Xavier needed her here and he had to come to terms with that

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Ororo knew this was going to be difficult...there was no doubt about that, but their desire to make it work this time was stronger than it previously had been. She was willing to do whatever it took, though hearing Forge tell her that he didn't want her to leave the X-Men entirely did make her smile a little. "Well, I mean you are making me a new suit so we wouldn't want that time and effort to go to waste...now would we?" she asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:46 pm

Forge had thought of the uniform earlier that day. he was a little distracted the prior evening. "True, still need to make a few adjustments and more fittings. Didnt exactly get a lot work done yesterday." He said looking to Ororo. "Do you think you'll be able to behave long enough to try that again?" He teased knowing full well it was a mutual distraction.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:54 pm

Ororo thought back to the night before again and a warmth spread through her cheeks. She smiled at him and laughed when he asked her if she was going to be able to behave for the next fitting. “I think the better question is are YOU going to be able to behave for the next fitting?”

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:16 pm

Forge felt the next fitting would go as intended now that they got some stress and desires out of the way. Well for the most part. "I didn't do anything." Forge said smiling a little. If the material didnt slip off her hip things might have gone a bit different. "But we will have to get that task done..pretty sure Xavier knew what he was doing tasking with me an improved uniform for you." He said. The man tended to know what was going on all the time.

"I know you had a few suggestions already but i dont quite remember. was quite distracted." He said. He thought of his other tasks, "I should also thank you for having that young man help me with the upgrades. Andrew takes to mechanical work pretty well, doesn't hurt that electric shocks dont bother him."

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:24 pm

Ororo smiled and took another sip of her coffee. "Oh, I'm certain Charles had something to do with all of this. He always knows a lot more than he lets on. We may have to thank him one day." She put down her cup and smiled again when Forge mentioned how well things were going with Andrew. "Good, I'm glad. He had a strong male figure in his life with Mason and I think losing him was devastating. I was hoping he would be able to look up to you."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:15 pm

Forge took a sip of coffee, "Lets hold off on thanking him until we have this figured out first." He said. While hopeful they still had a lot of hard work ahead of them and he didnt want to assume everything was going to go according to plan. He looked to Ororo when she brought up Mason and slowly nodded. "Yeah..when he's lost in thought it looks like the weight of the world is on him. He adjusting ok here?" He asked. So far the work between them was working alright, slow going but Forge was patient. "He's starting to open up and talk about things, the only good thing about that war i was in was knowing when to stop asking some questions though." Forge said having come across a few topics that Andrew refused to talk about.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:20 pm

Ororo knew that perhaps she was getting ahead of herself, but she had her love back and felt happy once again. "Andrew seems to be adjusting...ok. I mean this is quite a different place to what he was used to. However, he seems to trust and rely on Kylie. I think that if it weren't for her that he would have already left the mansion. He seems to need to keep himself occupied to keep out of trouble."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:03 pm

Andrew had mentioned Kylie a few times and Forge was familiar with her during his own time at the mansion. He saw Andrew as someone who was slow to make connections with others but put his whole being into them. Double edged blade with that mindset, Forge was familiar with that outlook from his fellow veterans. Upseting the norm was detrimental. "Yeah, cant see him taking to orders too well. Heard he had little choice to stay at the mansion, got banged up pretty bad and Kylie helped nurse him?" Forge asked wanting to confirm what Andrew admitted.

Still he seemed like a good kid just looking for directive. Though Forge was concerned, "When my work here is done and i have head back to the Nest think he'll stick around for Kylie?" Forge asked Ororo.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:07 pm

Ororo knew that initially Andrew had little choice but to stay, but seeing as he was now fully recovered and was still here she believed that might have something to do with Kylie. "Yeah, Kylie helped out quite a bit with his recovery actually. They unfortunately have some similarities in their past and that is what drew them together. I think Kylie needs Andrew as much as he needs her which is why I hope he will stay."

She put down her coffee cup and looked at Forge. "When you return to the Nest...do you want me to go with you?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:08 pm

Forge hadn't intended this to happen on his return trip to the mansion. So when Ororo asked if he wanted her to return with him to the mansion he sighed. "I've got quite the workload, even if you were to come back i wont be able to spend a lot of time with you." He said. "As much as i'd like you too come with me i dont want to come across that im ignoring you." he explained. He hoped it wouldn't upset her but this restart to their relationship wasn't obviously planned.

"We'll have to try out the long distance thing again. And its not like i'll be heading back home tomorrow. Still have those upgrades to get too." He said thinking of the Black BIrd and of course Ororo's suit.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:44 pm

OOC-Where should we go from here?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:52 pm

OOC: Well we can do a date night with Eden and Ethan or Jade and Kimo. I know andrew is going to be hit with some depression/guilt over the whole Sam thing. Forge will eventually get Storms uniform made. Should we have something happen with Logan and Sabella?

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:54 pm

OOC-We can go to Eden and Ethan for now and then maybe do something with Logan and Sabella.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:53 pm

OOC: alright date night for the E couple, still thinking of things for them to do. I know in the future her fame might start bugging Ethan, like he doesn't measure up sort of thing but i dont think that'll come into play until a while later. Seeing as right now she's just one of the teens in the mansion

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:14 pm

OOC-That all sounds good to me. Do you mind setting up the new thread?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum