New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart trumps Logic

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Heart trumps Logic - Page 2 Empty Re: Heart trumps Logic

Post by Black Widow Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:17 pm

Jade sensed Logan moving away with Sabella and she knew that they were now in the clear. She breathed a sigh of temporary relief. One problem down...only a million more to go. "So, where else might Andrew go?"

Kylie sighed and shrugged a little. "To be honest I'm not sure. He doesn't go out a whole lot. We mostly just stay in and hang out."

Eden was now sitting up and rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "So, how do we find him then?"

"Well, I might be able to pick him up psychically once I'm closer to him, but even so it's going to take a lot of looking."

Eden pulled out her phone and texted Ethan. She simply told him to get dressed, bring Kimo some clothes and sneak down to her and Kylie's room.

"Why are you facing the wall?" she asked Kimo after sending the text.

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:29 pm

Kimo wondered if Andrew just kept things from them all or he truly didnt have much of a life. He felt bad for him all of a sudden and kind of wanted to take him with him next time he went to the islands. He was certain his mother would attempt to make up for his lack of a family. Hearing Eden ask why he was facing the wall.

"You're all in your sleepwear, i have sisters i dont want to upset anyone. Mom finds out im in here she'd kill me." Kimo said listing his reasons. "so are we just going to drive around? Probably wont have to go too far i mean he doesn't have a drivers license so he'd have to walk."

Ethan heard his phone go off and picked it up. Seeing it was Eden he straightened up feeling his heart beat quicken. It was late at night why would she be texting him after all. But seeing her request stopped that thought and just brought up separate questions. Getting himself dressed he walked to Kimo's room and grabbed him some clothes taking note that neither of them were in their bed.

Being careful not to get caught he crept down to the girls wing and knocked on Eden's door.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:40 pm

"It's ok Kimo, you can turn around," Eden said. "I'm in boxers and a tee-shirt. You've seen me in less when I was wearing that bikini."

Jade smiled, but though it was very gentlemanly of him. However, she had sensed some of his rather not so innocent thoughts when he was near her a few times. She never delved into his mind to see what he was thinking, but she could sense it was rather passionate. "Yeah, I guess driving will be the best option."

Kylie was already grabbing clothes to get dressed. She didn't want to invade Andrew's privacy, but she was worried about him now. Eden heard Ethan knock and she walked over and opened the door. As soon as he was in and the door was closed she explained what was going on.

"So, basically we are going to go out and look for Andrew and try not to get caught by Logan."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:42 pm

Kimo did remember the bikinis but still it was a weird thing. Swimwear and nightwear were a gray area when it came to appropriateness in what he should see. Hearing that it was safe for him to turn around he did so relaxing a little as Ethan walked. Jade could sense some disapointment lingering in Ethan's mind.

"He's your clothes. what's going on now?" Ethan asked handing Kimo a pair of shorts and a tshirt. Kimo simply slipped on the shorts and t shirt on as he was wearing simple boxers and a jersey shirt. He looked to Eden surprised that she was wearing something rather plain. Wasn't anticipating this to be her nightwear, ah well still hot he thought. "Both options seem hard. how are we going to go look for Andrew?" Ethan asked.

"We could borrow a vehicle, put in neutral and push it out to the street." Kimo suggested pulling his shirt on. Seeing their faces Kimo blinked, "I have an older brother who would sneak out with his friends. You start the car down the street and push it back when you get back so no one hears the engine." Kimo explained.

Elsewhere Andrew watched as a car pulled up in the nearby park and watched as a young woman stepped out with stark black hair. Like many nights they would meet up at the park and his friend Sam would drive them closer to town to the local pub to play. They were growing a small fan base with Andrew's singing and were making some decent money. They had known one another for a few years as Andrew had stopped an assault from happening, granted his original intention was mug her assailants he wasn't above helping out someone in need.

Sam woudl offer him her place to stay at from time to time even when he still slept on the streets. she had gotten herself cleaned up and found a decent enough apartment and a paying job and figured he could do the same. She was aware that he was a mutant but didnt hold it against him especially with her attraction towards him growing. "Heard a bigger crowd is showing up, this keeps up we're going to have to play at other places." She grinned happy their little hobby was developing.

Andrew yawned and gave a nod as Sam handed him a flyer, "I got you some clothes, i know how you like to keep covered up. It's just in the trunk, just toss em on and lets go." Sam said punching his arm playfully. Andrew looked to the flyer to the pub they were going and noticed their name was on it to perform. He smiled a little bit thinking of the flyers Mason had kept of his own. He walked to the trunk and opened it up finding a hat and jacket. As he pulled them the flyer fell out of his pocket and was left behind as they took off.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:01 pm

Jade could sense Ethan's disappointment and knew it had to do with Eden. He had more than a little thing for her and she could only assume that he thought something different when she texted him...perhaps something involving less people. However, he seemed to be willing to go along. Eden got up out of her bed and gave Ethan a little smile as she walked past him to her dresser. She pulled out some jeans and a tee-shirt for both herself and for Jade, who would need some clothes. Kylie had already grabbed clothes and went down the hallway to the bathroom to change since she wasn't going to do so in front of the guys.

"So, we're sneaking out after dark now and taking a car without permission. Yup, Andrew is going to get an earful from me whenever we find him."

Both girls left then to join Kylie in the bathroom to change. When they got back and they were all ready to go. They snuck quietly down the hallway and then down the stairs to the garage. Jade used her powers to open the garage door since using the electric door opener would make too much noise. Eden got into the car and put it into neutral and steered, while the others pushed the car out of the garage.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:45 pm

Kimo and Ethan were in the back keeping an eye out as they pushed the car out of the garage. It seemed like a good number of the adults weren't doing the normal patrols. With some doing they managed to get the vehicle out of the driveway and down the road a ways. Getting the car started up they started on their way. Andrew's mind had been focused beyond belief so picking up the trail for Jade wasn't too difficult. He rarely ventured out of the mansion during the day.

Kimo settled in the back seat thinking they got away with the first part of the mission. "So this is a bit exciting..breaking curfew. If we get caught we're dead." He said realizing just how much trouble they were all in.

"It's not so bad..extra chores for a week is the worst my old man gave me whenever i did something like this." Ethan admitted looking to Kimo glad to be sitting. He hadn't anticipated a workout this evening.

Kimo looked to Jade, "Are you able to pick up on where he was walking? He coudln't have walked too far, i dont think he knows how to drive." He said.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:57 pm

Eden drove while Jade sat in the passenger seat and directed her. She had easily picked up Andrew's psychic trail and was actually quite surprised by how far outside of the mansion he had ventured. Something was definitely going on. "Yeah, I've picked him up. We're getting closer."

Eden glanced in the rear view mirror at Ethan and gave him a little smile. "So, what other kinds of things did you do?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:30 pm

Following his trail Jade could sense a variety of emotions. While Kimo's mind was pleasant and calm Andrew's was a mix of anxiety fear and frustration. But out here there was something else, a sense of anticipation and excitement. Following the trail some ways it seemed he left the road and cut into the brush where a park resided. Going off on that assumption they pulled their way to the park where there was a strong presence of him. It seemed he stopped here and seemed to wait around waiting for someone.

Ethan looked to Eden seeing that smile, "Oh i did all sorts of things." he said playing up a bad boy angle. "snuck out at all hours of the night. Tried to sneak into bars." He said. The bar thing was true but obviously failed he did not like remotely 21 and his sneaking out rarely ended well. Looking out hte window at the park, "So what he stood around for a while or did someone pick him up?" He asked stepping outside.

Kimo did the same hoping that Jade would be able to pick up on something. Jade would be able to sense some warm feelings from Sam when she was near him. From Andrew's trail that excitement grew and there was a warmth. Signs pointing that he was meeting someone late at night. Kimo stepped onto the folded flyer and picked it up.

"Hey, bit of a stretch but do you pick up anything from this?" He asked. Andrew's name wasn't on the flyer obviously but it did list the location of the pub. It would have Andrew's imprint

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:39 pm

Eden gave Ethan a smile and a wink before focusing back on the road. Jade was sensing a mixture of strong emotions from Andrew, including anticipation and excitement. She directed Eden as the psychic residue got stronger until they found themselves in a park. She had Eden stop the car and they all got out. Kylie immediately looked around for any signs of Andrew, but was upset to not see him anywhere. Jade could sense that he had been there previously, but now she also picked up on someone new. She sensed it was a woman and the warm feelings she picked up on coming from her did not put Jade at ease, especially when she sensed it from Andrew as well. She glanced over at Kylie and began to wonder if Andrew wasn't seeing someone new.

Jade sighed and began to wonder where Andrew could have gone since the trail suddenly ended. She got a feeling that Andrew and this woman had gotten into a car and left. When Kimo picked up the flyer she stepped over and looked at it and then touched it. As she did she picked up Andrew again. "Yes, I do sense him from this. I think we should go to this place. He's probably there." She decided not to mention the other woman just yet since she was hoping she was wrong.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:52 pm

Kimo handed the flyer to Jade looking to her smiling a bit. "Well that's easy then." he said thinking everything was simple. "So we'll go and find out why he's sneaking around. Oh man maybe this is why he's been sleeping through the day for a while." he said not helping with the working theory that Andrew had been cheating. His trail thinned out due to the car moving quickly and Andrew had been focusing on what songs to play and sing.

"Hey we have a new lead." Kimo announced to the others. "ANd it looks like a pub..maybe Ethan can give us some pointers on how to get in." Kimo said. Ethan stared at Kimo and knew the guy was innocent but man did he just set him up for failure.

"Yeah..sure. I mean the place might not have a bouncer. Might not have to worry about anything." Ethan pointed out. He took a look around, "But why sneak all the way out here?" Ethan asked confused as to why Andrew came all the way out here.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:58 pm

Jade tried to give Kimo a little smile, but was quite honestly worried about this entire situation. It didn't help when Kimo went on to question if this was why he was sleeping through the day. She was trying not to jump to conclusions, but Kimo wasn't helping matters. If he was cheating then she didn't understand why. He seemed to really like Kylie and they got along well enough. It just didn't make sense to her.

"I'm not sure why Andrew snuck out here," Jade said, which was accurate at this point. "I think we just need to head over to the pub and find him and figure out what's going on."

Kylie had already gotten back into the car and was anxious for them to get going. She wanted to find Andrew and make sure he was alright. She then wanted them all to get back to the mansion before Logan figured out they were all missing.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:14 pm

Kimo nodded and the teens piled back into the vehicle and went on their way. Using some gps they drove out closer to the city. It was further away from the subway that Kylie was familiar with so where Andrew ended up was the opposite way that he would normally go if he were to retreating back home. Passing a few stops they found themselves near an area for a more college age population with plenty of stores that were open at all hours of the night and a few low profile bars.

Finding the one in the flyer they were pulling into a parking spot facing the alley when they spotted Andrew. He had stepped outside to take a few moments to calm his nerves. They were up next and like every of other performance he had some butterflies in his stomach. The night sky eased his nerves of being outdoors and his phobia was lessened for it. The door opened up and Sam rushed out with a grin having scored a bit of a bigger cut of the house take. She leapt up into Andrew's arms in joy.

"Big pay day this time!" she said smiling. Andrew relaxed a bit and thought of what he would buy with the extra money. Maybe some tickets to Kylie's favorite band? He returned Sams affection knowing she was excited. "you ready? Sorry i didnt mean to cut into your zen mode." She said.

"yeah i'm fine." He said appreciating her concern. Sam gave a nod and took his hand.

"Listen..thank you for this. I got the violin and guitar tuned up, i was wondering maybe afterward you'd want to..sorry now's not the time. We'll talk after." She said wanting to invite him to her place for the night. But she knew they ahd to get on stage so she took his hand and led him inside. To an outsider well it was hard to defend how this looked, the pair had gone inside and seemed very familiar with one another. Unknown to the mutants they were getting ready to perform for the crowd.

Kimo just sat there witnessing this short exchange doing his best to rationalize this. Ethan was a bit more practical and simply winced thinking they just busted Andrew like on one those cheating shows on late night tv.

OOC: I figure they'll be performing by the time they go inside if Kylie wants to go in. he's been hiding secrets but he's been faithful to her

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:28 pm

It took a while to find the place, but they finally were able to locate it. There were a lot of people around and it took a good amount of Jade's concentration to confirm that Andrew was here. They were about to get out of the car when suddenly Kylie spotted Andrew in the alleyway. What the hell was he doing here? She started to open the car door when the side door of the pub opened up and a woman with black hair rushed out and practically jumped into Andrew's arms. Kylie didn't realize it at the time but she had stopped breathing. Eden's eyes widened and Jade winced and looked away. This was not what she had been hoping for. The pair looked quite cozy with one another and the way the girl was looking at Andrew there was no denying that there were feelings there.

Kylie felt sick to her stomach. She was angry and upset at the same time. She wanted to scream and hit something. She had finally been happy...finally allowed herself to be happy and this was what happened. How could he do this to her? She had thought things were going so well between them and now this? Well fine. If he wanted that girl, he could have her. As far as she was concerned things were over between them.

She didn't feel like being around anyone at this point and just got out of the car and slammed the door behind her. She walked away from the pub and down the street into the darkness.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:26 am

Kimo and Ethan were both stunned with waht they witnessed having a hard time seeing Andrew as someone who would be a player. But there it was in front of them, he was sneaking out late at night to hook up with another girl. Kimo winced hearing Kylie slam the door and began to walk away. "Oh oh wait!." He knew they needed to get back to the mansion to avoid trouble.

"Go on after her." Ethan said following Kimo out of the SUV. Kimo hurried after into the dark hoping she didnt get too far. Ethan stepped out looking at the bar, "I dont believe it and after your business with the human he goes and does this?" Ethan asked looking to Jade. His opinion of Andrew plummeted despite his own life he never once cheated on someone. He walked to the front of the bar where the front of the building was primarily glass. He paused and stared at the scene he saw, he ancitipated seeing the couple in a corner necking or something. Instead he saw Andrew and the girl up on the stage playing a guitar and a violin.

"Uh..did any of you know Andrew can play guitar?" Ethan asked looking to the girls. He cracked open the door allowing the music to flow out. "or sing?!"

OOC: thinking Shawn James for the sound

IC:

Kimo called after Kylie a few times hoping she'd slow up for him. "I know you're mad but dont run off its the middle of the night." He tried to reason. And he assumed it wasn't safe for them to be out and about.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:54 am

Kylie continued to walk quickly away. She wasn't afraid of being on the streets after dark. She had lived on the streets for a while and knew how to take care of herself. She just needed to get away and clear her head. She heard Kimo coming after her and she sighed but didn't stop or slow down. "I can take care of myself Kimo. I just don't want to be around anyone right now so please go away."

Jade sighed as she watched Kimo go after Kylie. She hoped he would talk her into coming back. She could understand her anger and frustration though. Kylie had stood up for Andrew and had helped him more than anyone else at the mansion. She didn't deserve to be treated this way. If he didn't want to be with Kylie anymore then he should just break up with her.

Eden walked up to stand next to Ethan by the window of the bar and saw Andrew and the girl up on stage playing and singing. She looked at Ethan and gave a shrug when he asked if anyone knew Andrew could sing or play guitar. "I didn't. But I don't know him that well."

Jade walked up and stood beside them and watched Andrew for a moment. "Andrew isn't very open with most people about what he's doing or what he likes so I doubt anyone knew about this."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:52 pm

Kimo continued to hustle after Kylie, unlike her he wasn't familiar with these streets and he wasn't fond of the dark. He wasn't afraid of it by any means but he was used to nights on the beach with torchlight and the bright moon. He understood that Kylie wanted to be alone and was upset but they had to stick together at the very least so they could get back to the mansion before the teachers find out about this little adventure.

"I know you can take care of yourself Kylie but. I'm not saying we have to talk i just dont think you should be alone." Kimo said. He wanted ot talk her into coming back but he wasn't going to push it too hard. "Besides i might get lost on the way back." Kimo smiled trying his hand at bluffing. He wanted to believe that this was just some misunderstanding, after all he didnt see Andrew kiss the girl.

Ethan looked to Eden and Jade as they pointed out how secretive Andrew was. "I dont think i've asked him enough about his life. Just seems like one bad idea ya know?" He pointed out. He kept the door cracked open as the song continued.

Andrew's voice was soulful and sad really touching those who listened. Every word and string he struck he poured everything of himself into. His mind filled with memories of Mason teaching him how to play and all the good times. He was at peace during these times finding joy in releasing his worry, the only other time was when he was with Kylie. Seeing Sam nearby on the violin her warm feelings for him grew but it seemed like it was one sided. All of Andrew's thoughts that were felt earlier just seemed to be focused on the guitar in his hands the song he sang.

Ethan looked to the students watching him. "He's pretty good, guess they have a following of sorts. So what do we do? confront him about the girl?" He asked hoping Eden and Jade an idea. He wasn't looking forward to that conversation.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:22 pm

Jade did not like the feeling she was getting from the girl Andrew was with up on stage. She didn’t normally do this, but she peered into her mind and saw that she was after far more than just friendship with Andrew. She saw her imagining herself in bed with Andrew that night. With Andrew though she didn’t get the same feeling. In fact, she felt him thinking warm thoughts about Kylie instead. However, she did feel that she needed to warn Andrew about this girl who didn’t care that he had a girlfriend and was planning to use any means necessary to get him into her bed.

“Well I can tell you what. I don’t like that girl. I think we can trust Andrew, but we can’t trust her.”

When there seemed to be a break in the set Jade telepathically spoke to Andrew. “Andrew, can you step outside for a moment?”

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:53 pm

Andrew heard the clapping and pulled on his hat a bit feeling a bit vulnerable but the validation made him feel good. He nearly fell over hearing Jade's voice in his head and he was overwhelmed with embarrasement and shock. How did they find me he thought. He looked to Sam, "Hey i gotta step outside for a sec." He said. Sam leaned over worry crossing her face.

"Yeah we can take a quick break. you ok? Do you need anything?" She asked. Andrew shook his head placing the guitar down. Sam turned and faced their audience letting them know that that they would b e right back. "I'll go talk with the owner then see about our next showing, dont take too long." She said with a smile. Andrew gave a nod his mind whirling with questions on how Jade was here. He turned and walked off stage back into the cool night.

walking about he eventually spotted Jade Eden and Ethan. He breahted out still feeling embarrassed but walked over. "what are you three doing here?" He asked.

"What are we doing here? What are you doing here!? With her!?" Ethan asked motioning back inside. Andrew blinked at this and followed his gaze.

"her who? Sam? what about Sam?" Andrew asked oblivious to the theories they came up with.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:48 pm

Jade looked at Andrew as he walked out and could see that he was both surprised, confused, and a little angry. She sighed a little and decided to be straight with him. "Kimo realized you were gone and we decided to come and find you and make sure you were alright. I was able to trace your psychic energy and with a flyer we found we were brought here. We happened to see you with Sam in the alleyway a little while ago."

Eden looked at Andrew. "You're not cheating on Kylie with her, are you?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:51 pm

Andrew's shoulder slumped when he thought of Kimo. he could have sworn he was deep asleep. He must have slipped up somewhere, now he was wondering the others were going to rat him out to the teachers. It wasn't much money but it was something, far more than he was ever used to. He seemed to be more embarrassed than anything else. He was critical of his ability to play..

Course Eden's question pulled him from his inner thoughts and he was confused as ot why she would ask such a question. He was used to Sam and didnt think anything of her excitement. "what? no! why would..what?" Andrew stammered.

"well Sam is a bit chummy." ethan pointed out.

"She got us a bigger cut in the house and shes thrilled about it. it's another way for her to make some money and its less risky than me mugging someone. She's a friend." andrew said. He took notice that Kimo wasn't with them. "Where is Kimo? He stayed at the mansion?" He asked

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:11 pm

Jade sighed a little when Andrew asked where Kimo was. "He's looking for Kylie. She's...a little upset right now and took off."

She pulled Andrew aside to talk to him privately for a moment and lowered her voice. "Listen to me Andrew. I know that you aren't interested in this girl in that way...but she is with you. I swear I didn't pry into her mind, but her surface thoughts and feelings were extremely strong. She wants to be with you...she actually wants you to come to her place tonight so she can sleep with you. She's unfortunately rather determined to have you even though you are with Kylie. I'm not trying to tell you this to upset you or ruin your friendship with her. But I thought you should know."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:42 pm

Andrew paled a little bit when Jade mentioned Kylie, so she was here and she heard and saw him!? He felt vulnerable again and didnt resist Jade as she pulled him his thoughts turning to why she got upset and took off. Was it because he snuck out? He was doing this for the money to get her some tickets. He heard Jade out about Sam but didnt seem unfazed her with her revelation.

"I kind of figured." he said rubbing his head knowing that Sam fancied him. But she was human and had a family that she could go back to. Her infatuation he just chalked it up because he saved her. "Well not the sleeping part but i've known she likes me for a bit but I never gave it much though. Humans ya know? She's fine with mutants but i'm not exactly a prize to be brought home to meet the folks. Homeless and a mutant isn't really high in the charts. Come to think of it i dont think i've mentioned Kylie to her or the mansion." Andrew said wanting to protect the others.

He looked to Jade, "But no i'm not cheating on Kylie. I'm lots of things but i'm not disloyal..you're not going to tell your uncle about this are you?" Andrew asked. He still hadn't found a place to stay if he were to leave the mansion.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:51 pm

Jade was relieved, but not completely surprised to hear from Andrew that he wasn't interested in Sam. She was picking that feeling up from his surface thoughts. She really didn't care for this Sam girl though, even if she was Andrew's friend. She just didn't get a good vibe from her. However, she wasn't going to say that to Andrew since it did seem like this girl had helped him out at one time or another.

"No, I won't mention this to Uncle Charles, but we need to get back to the mansion now before someone realizes we are all gone."

Thankfully, at that moment Kimo walked back with Kylie. How he had gotten her to come back was anyone's guess. However, when Kylie saw Andrew she stopped in her tracks and didn't come any closer. She was clearly still upset.

"Why don't you go talk to her," she suggested to Andrew. "I'll round everyone else up."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:21 pm

Andrew was not liking how this night was turning out. Even with the good news of more money the others discovering his nightly activities put a bit of fear in him. He looked back to the bar knoiwng he should probably head back when Jade mentioned going back to the mansion. "I can't go yet. I have to finish up here. I'll get back fine though.." He said pausing as Kylie came back. She still looked upset and Andrew didnt quite get why.

Kimo managed to convince Kylie by pouting pleading and holding himself hostage as he advised he'd get lost on the way. He stopped seeing Andrew out and stepped around seeing Jade motion away. Andrew watched the others head back to the SUV and he approached Kylie thinking she was upset about him leaving and not working with the cheating thing.

"hi." Andrew began keeping out of swinging distance from her. "I dont know what you saw or what you're thinking but i promise you it's not like that." he said thinking on what Eden told him.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:31 pm

Kylie looked at Andrew as he approached her. She was still upset, but listened to him and heard him out. When he promised her that the situation was different from what it looked like she decided to believe him and nodded a little.

"Ok, so what are you doing then and why didn't you tell me? I mean I don't want you to think you absolutely have to tell me everything, but I want you to think you can trust me."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum