New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rescue

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Rescue - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rescue

Post by VoltKimo Mon May 21, 2018 8:16 pm

Kamea lifted a hand up knowing that sigh, "Alright alright, i wont bug you about it." he said wanting her to know he was on her side. "Do you need help with packing or..sneaking out?" Kamea asked knowing a few methods. Oh he violated curfews plenty of times, most of the time his mother catching him in the act. Most of them were attempts to sneak into Gwen's room before they were married.

"Or were you just gonna get a ride from your mom?" He asked. Andrew hadn't returned to the mansion since the last shouting match between him and Logan. Gwen wasn't joking when it got really bad...things were said between the two men that crossed a few lines and there would be have been a round two if Kylie hadn't stepped in.

Course Andrew wasn't at home as he went to visit Mason, and when that failed to calm him he returned to the subways to shout and thrash about without harming anyone.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon May 21, 2018 8:30 pm

Zoe sighed and shook her head a little. "I'm fine. I'm going to take my car. Don't say anything to Jayden. I'd like to see how long it takes him to realize him gone," she said with a few tears coming to her eyes." She looked away and wiped her eyes before looking back at him. "Thank you for at least caring."

Zoe waited until Kamea was gone before finishing packing. She then sighed and left and headed down to her car. She didn't realize it at the time, but she had left something important behind. Hidden underneath the mattress in the guest room she had left a book...a book about pregnancy. A small corner of the book was sticking out from underneath the mattress.

Two hours later Alex called Andrew. She had left him alone to work out his anger, but right now she needed him to answer. When he finally did she immediately spoke.

"I need you to come home...it's Zoe."

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon May 21, 2018 8:57 pm

Andrew was sitting on the stairs tapping his head finallly calming himself when he heard his phone ring. Hissing as he got up feeling some stiffness he fetched his phone from the small bundle of items. He lifted the phone up and listened carefully as Alex told him to come home. He didnt argue, "I'll head over." He said. rushing up the stairs as the concern for his daughter outweighed everything else.

Speeding to get home took a few risks in getting there as quick possible. Actually not thinking that Jayden had done something he walked into the house with an open mind. "Alex?...Zoe?" He asked sad to find saying his daughters name in his own home felt odd.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon May 21, 2018 9:03 pm

Alex and Zoe were both sitting at the kitchen table when Andrew came in. Alex glanced at her watch and knew that Jasmine might wake up at anytime and she would have to leave. One look at Zoe and Andrew would know that something wasn't right at all. Her eyes looked red, like she had been crying and she looked tired...very tired. Alex waited until Andrew sat down before taking in a deep breath and speaking. She knew that she had to tread carefully here as Jayden was Logan's son.

"Jayden isn't speaking to Zoe. He apparently felt Zoe was betraying him by keeping him from going on the mission to find Jasmine. Zoe has tried speaking to him multiple times, but he's shut her out completely. The past few nights she's been staying in a guest room at the mansion. But there's something else...she's pregnant."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon May 21, 2018 9:24 pm

Andrew stopped in his tracks seeing his wife and daughter at the table. Oh this wasn't good he thought walking over. Seeing that Zoe was upset but whole he relaxed a little. He pulled up a chair and reached over to Zoe concern on his face resting his hand on hers. She looked like she ahd been through a lot. He looked to Alex keeping calm as she explained what had happened.

Andrew had taken a good number of strides in respects to Jayden. He did his best to appease Zoe and accept Jayden as a son in law. He woudln't make jabs at his father and he respected Jaydens opinions or at least kept his mouth shut. So hearing this made him like him a bit less. He knew full well why Logan and Jayden weren't allowed to come with and he knew his daughter had done right. Things might have gone worse for them all if they had tagged along.

But then the bombshell dropped and Andrew looked to Zoe when Alex told him she was pregnant. "you're pregnant?" He asked. Seeing Zoe confirm this he exhaled needing to process that one. Well thats what you get for teasing Kamea he thought. He wanted to congratulate her and be happy for his daughter and she could see that but there were troubles.

"Dont' suppose i can hit him now." He dropped his anger with Logan as this wasn't about him and logan but about Zoe and Jayden. "Think James can talk some sense into Jayden?" Andrew asked looking to Alex.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon May 21, 2018 9:50 pm

Alex sighed and asked Andrew if she could speak to him alone. They walked back to their bedroom and she closed the door. She began to pace a little and then looked at him. "Zoe doesn't think Jayden loves her anymore. She said that things have been weird between them for a while now. She said she feels as if she's competing with Jasmine for his attention, but of course Jasmine is always going to win. She's scared and upset and now pregnant. I told her she could stay with us for as long as she needed to."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon May 21, 2018 10:31 pm

Andrew gave a nod and gae Zoe a smile hoping he didnt overstep his bounds or make her more upset. He followed Alex to their room and sat down on the bed letting her pace knowing it helped her think. "So she's competing with Jasmine for Jayden. Lovely." he breathed out. He rememberd how worked up Jayden got when Jasmine was captured. Would he do the same for his daughter. Thoughts of regret entered letting this marriage proceed.

"So we should just let her think things out before any decisions are made by her." Andrew said being uncharacteristally rational. He looked to Alex, "I'm pissed beyond belief so all of my good ideas i'm going with the opposite." Andrew said rubbing his neck. He blinked when Alex told Zoe she could stay. "of course she can stay as long as she likes." Andrew said.

He took a deep breath not sure what to think of this situation. "Ultimately he's just going to have to choose, to be blunt about it he cant keep choosing Jasmine over her. Especially fucking now that shes pregnant." Andrew said wanting to hit Jayden

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon May 21, 2018 10:41 pm

Alex sighed and sat down on the bed next to her husband. "He doesn't even know she's pregnant. She couldn't find the right time to tell him and well now doesn't seem like the best time either. Where did it all go wrong? I thought they were happy...that he loved her. Maybe when he finds out he'll come to his senses. Although I know Zoe won't want him to come crawling back to her just because she's pregnant."

Suddenly her phone beeped and she pulled it out and looked at the text message from Matt. "Jasmine's waking up...I need to go. Just watch a movie or something with Zoe...and don't talk about killing her husband. She's got a lot of stuff to figure out on her own."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue May 22, 2018 7:51 pm

Andrew took the time to make himself comfortable pulling off his shirt hissing a bit a bit. Sabella did patch him but it still stung from time to time. He listened to Alex lament the situation and he bit his tongue when she asked where it all went wrong. Probably when i caused that trouble and Zoe confided in Jayden he thought. He knew it was selfish but man he did not like Jayden right now. "Then lets not tell Jayden she's pregnant." He said looking to Alex. "What i mean is Zoe doesn't tell him the news. THat way she knows he's coming back to her and not out of 'obligation'." He said.

He coudln't help but think of his mother when he said that. "What a shit situation." Andrew said. He looked to her phone and gave a nod knowing not to upset Zoe further. "How about maiming or castration? He can live through that and she's going ot have a kid so no use for that." Andrew said keeping his voice low. HE looked to Alex, "I'll keep her distracted." He said grabbing a fresh shirt. He'd pop in a movie and relax with Zoe on teh couch like they used too when she was young.

"Anything else i should avoid?" He asked with a smile

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue May 22, 2018 8:57 pm

Alex smiled and gave a little laugh when Andrew asked about maiming or castrating Jayden. She just shook her head a little and began to pack a bag. She didn't know how long she was going to be at the mansion since Jasmine was waking up. She knew that the sedation would take a while to wear off since she had used quite a bit, but she didn't want to make Matt wait for her any longer than she needed to. She smiled over at Andrew when he asked if there was anything else he should avoid.

"Drinking."

She gave him a little kiss and grabbed the last few things she needed. "Try to get Zoe to get some sleep. She needs to rest. It doesn't look like she's properly rested in a while. I'll call you when I know more about Jasmine."

She then headed out to her car. She got in and called Matt to let him know she was on her way. 15 minutes later she arrived and she headed down to the medical wing.

"Please tell me you've gotten at least a little sleep."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue May 22, 2018 9:10 pm

Andrew returned Alex's kiss and grumbled when she said no drinking. He'd listen to her in that regard and walked out to the main room. He figured a long movie and making Zoe comfortable would be enough to get her to sleep. He looked to his daughter noticing she did seem worn out. "How about we watch a movie, get your mind off things for a while." Andrew offered taking a seat on the couch.

Matt was holding Jasmine's hand feeling a bit nervous that she was stirring. Not knowing who was going to wake up was a little intimidating. He looked to Alex as she walked in feeling guilty for calling her. She had to have far more tired than he was, "I'll get some sleep a bit later on." He said. He didnt want to leave Jasmine's side in case she woke while he was away. And Jayden and Logan were barred from seeing her until she was stable.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue May 22, 2018 9:17 pm

Alex was exhausted, but she needed to be here. Ororo and Forge joined them and they began to secure the room. They needed to take every precaution. She also readied some more sedatives in case things didn't go well. Slowly, Jasmine's eyes began to flutter and her head moved on the pillow. After a long moment her eyes began to open. At first, she looked up at the ceiling. She blinked a few times before she realized there were people in the room with her. As she looked over at Matt the look in her eyes was blank. There was no aggression...nor fear. It was something else altogether. A total unrecognition of him...nor anyone else in the room.

"Where am I?...Who are you?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue May 22, 2018 9:32 pm

Forge, under Ororo's orders, had secured this particular room months prior in case soemthing were to happen to Jasmine. They would need a room to shield her from the outside world if something were to go wrong. Matt watched Jasmine wake and straightened doing his best not to look too tired. His relief was short lived however and replaced with horror as Jasmine asked where she was and who they all were.

He looked to Alex a little quickly hoping for answers. "You..Jasmine you dont recognize me?" He asked.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue May 22, 2018 9:43 pm

Alex blinked, unsure of how to respond or act at first. This was not at all what she had expected...although to be fair she hadn't known what to expect. Jasmine just stared at Matt and didn't respond. Alex quickly stepped up and looked at her.

"Who are your parents? Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

Jasmine blinked in confusion and began to become upset. The floor began to tremble beneath their feet.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue May 22, 2018 10:01 pm

Forge felt the ground shake and Matt straightened up knowing she was becoming worried. "it's ok. you're in a safe place i swear it." Matt said hoping to keep her calm. Forge stepped close to Ororo and whispered.

"Amnesia i bet. Who knows what Doom did to her head, she could have shielded herself in some way too." he whispered. Either way they had to keep her calm.

"We're here to help you." Matt said feeling his heart break.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue May 22, 2018 10:07 pm

Ororo sighed as she listened to Forge suggest that it was amnesia. She was certain of it too. Jasmine's mind was fragile enough as it was because of her powers, which could overwhelm it. It was possible her mind had shut down in order to protect her. Alex joined Ororo and Forge and looked at them.

"When she broke the spell that Doom had her under it created a huge shockwave of her powers...unlike anything we've ever seen before. Right before then she recognized Matt...I saw it in her eyes. I think this is an effect of what happened."

Jasmine was becoming more and more upset. She turned away from Matt on the bed. "Go away...leave me alone."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue May 22, 2018 10:18 pm

And that shattered Matt's heart, tears welled up in his eyes at this and he slowly got up. "Alright." He said knowing there was nothing he could do...again. FOrge heard this and looked to Matt as he got up to leave.

"she's not well Matt." he said trying to give him hope. Matt looked to him, Ororo and Alex.

"I know..my wife and mother of my children doesn't recognize me and wants me to leave. I Cant fix her head..and my love wasn't enough." Matt said as tears fell. He stepped out into the hallway knowing jasmine would feed off emotions. Forge loked to Alex after taking a breath.

"moving in uncharted waters then. How does amnesia work in a more common sense?" he asked

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue May 22, 2018 10:23 pm

Alex sighed as she watched Matt walk away. Her heart broke for him. This man was willing to die for Jasmine. He loved her so much and would do anything for her. She just hoped that he would hang on for Jasmine's sake. She explained a little about how amnesia worked to the best of her knowledge.

"I'm hoping that some rest is all that it will take or some memory trigger. We just need to be patient and give her the space she needs."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed May 23, 2018 8:34 pm

Forge watched Matt away, he hoped he would get some sleep at the very least. He then thought of Logan and Jayden. "So she's still has her powers..how do we keep Jayden and Logan away? besdies locking her down in here i mean, we'll have to tell them something everyone returned." Forge said looking to Ororo

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed May 23, 2018 9:05 pm

OOC-New thread

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content