The "Surprise" Party

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The "Surprise" Party

Post by Admin on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:23 am

Amara hadn't seen or heard from Tony since that night a year and a half ago. They had been engaged for a few months at that point and the media was going crazy. They couldn't go anywhere without photographers and reporters following them, but they had taken it all in stride. She loved Tony and she knew that he loved her and that was what mattered to them. Amara had met Tony before becoming an Avenger. They had worked together on a few missions and she had impressed him. He had been the one to recruit her onto the Avengers' team and soon after a relationship between them developed. Amara had been instantly attracted to Tony. He was handsome and charming and could always make her laugh. She ad been warned about his darker side, but at first she didn't believe it would effect their relationship. However, as time went on and Tony's drinking got worse their relationship began to deteriorate. They broke up for a short time due to his drinking, but he had managed to convince her that he had gotten it under control. By the time they became engaged she realized that it wasn't under control, but she thought she could help him. She tried everything she could think of, but all it resulted in was them yelling at each other in private and pretending everything was fine in public. One night, however, Tony wouldn't stop drinking when she asked him to and she finally realized she couldn't handle it any longer. She gave Tony a choice...to change his ways or to lose her forever...he lost her. She left the Avengers' team that same night and none of them had seen her since.

When Amara took the phone call from Lorelai she immediately feared that something was wrong with Tony. She still loved him even after everything that had happened. She cared about him and felt she had failed him in making him truly happy. She was relieved to learn it wasn't Tony, but that relief quickly vanished when she heard what Lorelai told her about Mina and her sister. She knew she needed to help. She and Mina had been friends and it sounded like they needed her. However, her fear was interacting with Tony. Lorelai assured Amara that Tony had changed, though she didn't go into great detail about it. Lorelai told Amara that Tony did not yet know that she and Steve were asking her for her help. It was suggested that she come to a party that was being held at Avengers HQ and "surprise" him. Amara wasn't sure how he was going to react or what he might do, but she reluctantly agreed.

The party was being held in honor of the new partnership with Forge and his team, including Andrew. There was music, food, and drinks and everyone was having a good time. Mina was in her room, but she had convinced James to go to the party. They both knew it would look strange he if wasn't there. When Lorelai received the text from Amara saying she had arrived, she glanced at Steve and gave him their agreed upon sign that indicated she was in the building. Tony was talking with Rhodey about a new Iron Man suit. Lorelai was proud of him for sticking to water when almost everyone else was drinking alcohol. Tony was facing the doorway and Lorelai held her breath as she saw her walk in.

Amara stood at about 5'7" and had beautiful long, auburn hair and green eyes. She was trim and very fit, but without being overly muscular. She wore a black cocktail dress that hit a inch or two above her knees and open toed high heels. For someone who knew how to kill a person in countless ways she could be extraordinarily elegant and graceful. Her eyes immediately fell upon Tony and she saw him look past Rhodey and at her. She held her breath and waited to see what would happen.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The "Surprise" Party

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:02 pm

Andrew was having a few drinks with Thor having discovered he had some really good alcohol. All in all his time spent withe Avengers wasn't bad. THings were going well between Kylie and himself, conversations were getting easier and their last mission they were able to coordinate their attacks like they used to. Tony had walked over with Rhodey wanting to go over the details of the last mission. Andrew had noticed that Tony was sticking to water or some other non alcoholic beverage but didn't bother ask. It was a party why worry about what everyone was drinking.

The door opened up as Tony turned to ask Thor about a project. His eyes immediately latched onto Amara and as usual he kept a cool appearance. "Who's she?" Andrew just asked taking another drink of ale.

"That would be Amara.." Tony said giving him the details. "Former Avenger..would be wife but she left me." Tony said taking another drink of water wishing it was something harder. Andrew glanced over at Steve and Lorelai thinking this felt like their work. They needed to work on this surprise thing it just causes awkwardness. Tony placed his glass down and simply walked over to her swallowing down the torrent of emotions.

Unlike Andrew he wasn't panicking and wanting to flee. "Amara.." He greeted thinking she was here because of Mina. "You look stunning as usual." He said doing his best to keep his eyes focused.

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:20 pm

Kylie had been talking with Sam when she suddenly saw a gorgeous, auburn haired woman walk in that she didn't recognize. As Tony walked over to her she could sense a little tension and awkwardness between them and sensed a juicy story behind it. She took a sip of her cocktail and looked at Sam. "What's that all about? Who is she?"

Amara watched as Tony approached her and they stepped over to a more private area. She was more than a little impressed to see Tony drinking water at a party where everyone else was drinking alcohol. Lorelai had told her he had changed, but this was huge. She wondered how long he had been sober for.

"I see you haven't lost your charm," she replied with a slight smile. "Lorelai and Steve called me. They said there was a mission you all could use my help with. I'm assuming, based on your rather stunned look when I walked in, that you had no idea they called me."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:39 pm

Sam looked over following Kylie's eyes and realized who was here. He was obviously surprised as well. "Well that would be Amara..she and uh Tony were pretty damn close." He said taking a drink. He explained to Kylie that Amara and Tony were in a serious relationship. There was talk of marriage but his drinking becme a bit excessive and caused problems. "Not sure why she's here though..but given that whole situation with you and that Andrew i'd imagine Steve and Lorelai have struck again." he joked

Tony gave a slow nod as Amara had given away that Lorelai and Steve had called. "Course they did." He said wanting to have a few words with his friends about their 'helping' lately. "They've been doing a lot lately." Tony said. He thought of other reasons she was here and thought of Mina. "Well if they haven't informed you we've found Mina. She's currently resting in one of our rooms. I think Lorelai and Steve were wanting to see if you would be willing to detain those responsible for her sisters deaths for us."

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:00 pm

Kylie took a sip of her Manhattan, enjoying the flavor and kick of the bourbon. She technically wasn’t of legal age to drink, but she wasn’t going anywhere that night and Steve had said it was ok. “So, things could get interesting then?”

Amara raised an eyebrow when Tony told her they were hiding Mina. She had done some work for SHIELD since leaving the Avengers and knew that she had gone AWOL and started killing agents. “So it sounds like we should talk later about all of this,” she said knowing that right then wasn’t the time to be having that conversation. She was quiet a moment before looking at him.

“You look really good Tony. How have you been?”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:15 pm

Sam watched Tony and Amara talk among themselves. "Hmm..well he's taking this whole thing better than Andrew did when he saw ya." He said looking to Kylie. "By the way how's that going?" He asked.

Tony was about to explain why they were hiding Mina when Amara spoke up about talking about this later on. Well it was early still and they hadn't really started to plan out a course of action in either case. So nothing left ot talk about he thought not sure if he wanted to do that awkward catch up.

So he should not have been surprised when she asked how he was doing. "Keeping busy mostly. Got a few new faces to help make the day to day operations smoother." Tony said with a nod. He looked to Amara knowing he didnt really answer the question. "Sorry, bit rusty on the small talk lately. How have you bee?" He asked. He had spent the past week going over the mansion with Forge so there was a lot of technical babble between the two

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:34 pm

Kylie smiled a little when Sam asked about how things were going between Andrew and herself. "Things are going really well. The awkwardness is gone and I feel more and more like I have my best friend back." She didn't mention it, but she thought that tonight might be the night. They had come close a few nights ago, but had been interrupted. With the alcohol relaxing them she was thinking tonight would be a good night to re-establish their relationship. It was something they both wanted and had talked about, it had just been a matter of when.

Amara had done a quick glance of the room had had noticed the new faces. Two of them looked rather young, but she had never questioned Tony or Steve's judgement in these matters and it wasn't her place to do so now.

"I've been...alright. Also keeping busy. I've done some consulting work and a few missions for SHIELD and a few other organizations. I...I'm proud of you Tony," she said indicating the water he was drinking. "I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for you, but you look great."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:31 pm

Andrew had been a little passive when it came to that unsure if they should press on. It was just assumed they were going to restart their relationship and he had to think pretty hard on that. They both had feelings for one another but now that he was nearing that topic of love he found himself questioning himself. He wasn't was as headstrong as he was before as various experiences had blunted him a bit. Despite this his body had decided a few nights ago that it no longer cared. Thankfully there was that interruption and Andrew had to retreat. He had started to slow down on his drinking thinking he'd just go for a swim before going to bed to tire himself out.

Sam was glad that Kylie was doing better. He knew just how much she had struggled to adjust to the new environment and then Andrew showing up threw that into chaos. Everyone needed somebody now and again. "So long as you two arent giggling in some random closet." He said referring to Steve and Lorelai.

Tony looked ot the water he was drinking and he sighed placing it down. He knew she meant it in the best manner possible, they all did, but he had been sober for some time and it just felt like a reminder of how much he messed up. He gave a nod appreciating the comment all the same, "Thanks. I somehow managed. Not too hard now that i think about it. Had all this to build, not to mention a few missions here and there." He said looking about.

"So...has Lorelai or Steve asked you just for the mission duration or were you planning on staying longer?" He asked.

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:40 pm

Kylie just laughed at Sam's comment, knowing exactly who they were referring to. She glanced at each of them. They weren't together at the moment, but she saw Steve glance Lorelai's way.

"I can't believe they don't realize that everyone knows. How much longer are we going to let them play this game before we reveal our hand?"

Amara accepted a glass of wine that James brought over to her before walking away. She smiled a little when she took a sip and realized he had remembered that she drank Malbec. It was a very good vintage and she slowly began to feel more at ease.

"I'm not entirely sure," she responded honestly. "I have no concrete plans at this point. I had entertained the thought...but I wasn't sure what you might think of that after...well...after what happened between us and how things ended."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Sam smirked watching Steve and Lorelai watch Tony and Amara. Steve had unknowingly made his way over to Lorelai's side. "At this point i'd just feel bad if we were to bring it up ya know? Besides its more fun for them to stumble over each other to keep up the ruse." Sam said taking a drink. "Got a bet that someone just flat out walks in on them kissing or something."

Tony looked to James nearly jumping out of his skin. James knew Amara fairly well and was glad to see her again. But seeing that they were stanidng alone he figured catching up would be best done later on. So he got her beverage to make her comfortable. Tony wasn't sure how to best approach this as he knew he had to sort out his feelings. When she left him, and he didnt blame her, he hadn't thought of the possibility of their relationship being fixed.

Maybe i'll ask that kid for pointers he seems to be getting on well with Kylie he thought. "Well you're definitely an asset, dont think they're would be anyone that would argue you coming back." He said keeping it professional.

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:17 pm

"Well, I will consider it," Amara replied, also keeping things professional. However, inside she felt a whirlwind of emotions at seeing Tony again. She had always loved him and she still did...deeply. However, she had no longer been able to ignore his drinking. She had hated leaving. The Avengers had become her family and her home and it had broken her heart to walk away. She still felt lost and unsure. Looking into Tony's eyes she knew it would not be easy for her to be around him again and not be able to kiss him or lay in his arms at night. She wasn't even sure if he was dating someone else or not at this point. However, she needed to do this for Mina's sake. Mina had been her friend and she owed her this. This was not about her or Tony, but about helping a friend.

Sometime later, Kylie approached Andrew and grinned a little. "Want to get out of here and go for a swim?"

OOC-What do we want to happen with Kylie and Andrew at this point? Do we want to wait a while longer for them to officially get back together?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:41 pm

Tony gave a nod understanding that she would want to think things through. Professionally it would be a larger workload but there was some wiggle room in assignments. Personally, there was a huge unkown between the two of them. Like her he wasn't sure how they would get on adjusting to be near one another. "So when Lorelai and Steve ask us how this conversation went what should we say?" He asked.

Andrew had finished his drink and waved off Thor getting a bit of a buzz. He figured some water and a quick swim and he'd be fine. He stopped as Kylie approached with that grin. He raised an eyebrow when she asked if he wanted to get out of here. "Funny you should mention that i was going to go for a quick swim actually." He said.

OOC: Well we could torment them a bit more thats always fun. And did we want them to sneak around like steve and Lorelai at all? Oh and do we want that moment of James finding Lorelai and Steve in a closet with her shirt off be the 'ok we're in a relationship' moment?

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:53 pm

OOC-Yes, I definitely think that when James discovers them in the closet that that is going to end up being the official moment when everything is revealed...although they would still be keeping their relationship a secret from the public at that point. We could have Andrew and Kylie sneak around a little after they restart their relationship. However, we need to figure out when they is going to happen.

IC-Amara couldn't help but think how sexy and handsome Tony always looked in his suits. Well, she thought he looked sexy and handsome all the time, but especially in a suit. The memory of the official start of their relationship after weeks of heavy flirtation came back to mind. It had been a night very much like this one. There was a party happening and after some drinking and more flirting they had found they could no longer stand it and she had ended up very quickly in his bed. His suit and her dress had been strew about the room and afterwards he had just held her and kissed her neck and earlobe as she had fallen asleep in his arms.

"Um well," she replied, pulling her mind back into the present, "I haven't thrown a ring at your face and you're still drinking water so I would say all in all it's been a very productive conversation. It's...It's actually nice talking to you again. I've missed you," she admitted quietly.

Kylie grinned and they slipped away from the party and headed straight to the pool. It was quiet and deserted and so she kicked off her heels and pulled off her dress, leaving on only her black lace bra and panties before jumping into the pool.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:12 pm

OOC: Hmm i think we can start that portion of it sooner rather than latter then

IC:

Tony had kept his yees off of Amara, a near impossible task, he knew if he hadn't he'd make some quip to cover his own desires. And seeing as how serious they were at one point she would be able to see through such things. So playing it cool he felt was his best option. Hearing her stammer he turned and faced her doing his absolute best to keep his eyes on hers. A dangerous thing really her eyes is what drew him to her. Everything else just ensnared him completely.

When she mentioned that she missed him he thought of all the work he had been doing just to keep his mind busy. "I'd be lieing if i said i haven't thought of you...ever since you left." Tony admitted.

Andrew followed Kylie out to the pool. He liked the pool at the mansion, olympic sized state of the art, fun to jump in. With hot tubs in the next room Andrew had thought he had traded up from his last gig. When they got htere a thought had entered his mind as he hadn't taken off any clothing in front of Kylie since the reunion and the thought gave him some pause. This thinking stopped when he watched Kylie disrobe and jump in. She to had to wear black he thought as fond memories came to mind.

Pushing away his inhibitions he undid his shoes and pulled off his shirt and pants. Since their separation Andrew had undergone far more strenuous missions and was in excellent shape for it. He quickly leapt in the cold shock of the water calming him down immediately. Keeping hold of his gray briefs he swam up to the surface.

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:25 pm

OOC-Oh, and did we want to throw in a couple of flash backs involving Kylie and Andrew at some point?

IC-Amara looked back into Tony's eyes and felt her will power very quickly crumbling. She could smell his cologne and that made it even worse. Then, when he admitted that he had thought of her as well she knew that she needed to separate herself from him immediately or they would likely end up back in his bedroom.

"Well...I should make the rounds and say hello to everyone."

Without thinking about it, she reached out and touched his chest as she walked away, something she had always done before. It wasn't until she was several steps away that she realized what she had done. However, she kept on walking, heading over to say hello to Sam and James.

Kylie surfaced, her wet blonde hair sticking to her face, neck, and shoulders. She looked at Andrew with a grin as he began to disrobe. She was pleasantly surprised by what she saw. She felt a wave of desire ripple through her. She too had become much more toned and fit, though she remained lean. She laughed as he leapt into the water and as he surfaced she splashed him playfully.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:39 pm

OOC: oh yeah that would be fun. just general ones or did you have a story you wanted to play out??

IC:

Tony watched Amara intently thoughts of their first party and other moments of serious talk that led to more interesting things playing in his mind. His breathing deepened and before he could reach out to her she dismissed herself. Easy easy he thought toh imself as his will power had just quit. When she touched his chest he froze as emotions threatened to erupt. He swallowed down that lump and picked up that glass of water feeling rather thirsty.

Sam and James were talking amongst themselves, Sam had asked about how Mina was doing when Amara walked over. "Hey long time no see." Sam greeted.

Andrew shut his eyes as he felt the water being flung at him. He was grateful for the cold water as he had been getting an eyeful of Kylie on the way up. He wiped his eyes and smirked at Kylie as she splashed at him. He kicked his legs keeping himself afloat. "still like to splash people huh?" He asked diving under the water to avoid further splashes. He'd just pick her up to attempt to chill her from the air.

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:49 pm

Amara breathed out as she walked away. It had been extremely difficult not to turn and go back to him. It was evident to her now that Tony was feeling the exact same way she was, but they needed to take things slow. She smiled as she approached James and Sam. She hugged each of them. "Yes, it's been...too long. Thank you James for the wine. I was impressed that you remembered this was my favorite."

Kylie grinned, but before she could splash him again he picked her up and she was on his shoulders. She screamed playfully and laughed and soon he dropped her back into the water and they continued to play around. However, as they settled down she found herself in his arms, with her arms wrapped around his neck. She looked into his eyes. "I love you Andrew."

OOC-The only one that I would really like to do is where they fall in love and she gets sick. However, apart from that we can do other random moments if you would like.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:00 pm

James still had his old habits of trying to take notice and remember details on people he met. He was certain Amara did the same. "Hard to get rid of some memories. I'd always figure we'd run into you at some point." He admitted. Sam smirked returning her hug.

"So how you holding up?" Sam asked knowing she and Tony had that issue some time ago. "Lot of relationship stuff has been coming up lately." He said.

PLaying around again brought back great memories and Andrew felt that old fire he thought had burnt out had a second life. So when Kylie admitted that she loved him he wasn't surprised. "I love you too." He said holding her up. He lowered her down a bit and kissed her wraping his arms around her.

OOC: I'm down for both of those. When she gets sick are we to assume they've only heard of the mansion and never gone?

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:10 pm

OOC-Yes, I'm good with that.

IC-Amara took a sip of her wine and looked at Sam when he asked her how she was holding up. "I'm ok. There's just so much history between Tony and I and good and bad memories. But we had a decent conversation so I'll consider that a win. Besides, I'm not here because of him...I'm here because of Mina. How is she doing?"

Kylie just sank into Andrew's strong arms and kissed him back. She felt her desire growing and could sense it in Andrew as well. After a while she pulled back, but kissed his neck as she whispered into his ear. "Should we go back to your room?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:23 pm

James gave a nod thinking that Mina was the primary reason that Amara was here, at least a part of it. "She's holding up alright all things considered really. she's starting to get some sleep without too much issue. Not sure what we're going to do with her ultimately though and i dont know what to tell her in that regard." He said.

Andrew shivered feeling Kylie move closer to her him and her little kisses to his neck. He had to keep focused as he didnt want to accidentally shock her. Her tone suggested things were about to happen and he coudln't think of a reason not too. "Probably should, dont think anyone would appreciating us using the pool for that." he said his voice a little shaky obviously interested.

They managed to seperate long enough to get out of the pool. Andrew taking a moment to calm himself again as they had to hustle back to his room before anyone came looking. Whenver they got back to his room it was somewhat neat save for the bed. He was never fond of making his bed. There wasn't much of personal effects as Andrew hadnt anticipated staying long at first.

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:32 pm

Amara gave a little nod and could sense some protection coming from James in regards to Mina. She wondered a little about that, but said nothing. "Well, we can deal with that when the time comes...if it comes. I haven't been told much about what happened, but it sounds like it was...horrific."

Kylie quickly got out of the water with Andrew and they grabbed up their clothes before making their way down to his room. They were giggling like children and Kylie was rather surprised to find his room looking as neat as it was. As he locked the door and turned on some music, she lounged back on his bed. It was comfortable and she flashed him a sexy smile when he looked at her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:30 pm

James was sure that Amara would ahve Mina's interests in mind but knew, like himself, she would do just about anything to accomplish a mission. He could see her as a threat so he wasn't too open about how Mina was doing. James was being kept in the dark to the specific details of what happened to MIna's sister much to his anger. Sam spoke up nodding having gotten some idea of what happened. "Tony is stilli n the process of analyzing what information he was able to pull up. he'll come up with something eventually." sam said.

The room was spacious with the bed taking up a good portion of it. There was a desk with computer on it and it looked as if that was where Andrew spent most of his free time. Dangling from a hook was that jade necklace he kept close on him. Having taken it off during dinner he felt it best to leave it behind so he woudln't forget to take it before his swim. The bed was part of a shelving unit that had large bay windows behind it. THe glass was tinted for a one way, Tony's idea to have all of the windows like that to allow natural light in. The lights above lined the walls and had their own settings. Soon as Andrew turned on the music the lighting turned to a bluish purple bathing the room in a subtle glow.

He found it comforting to sleep with. HE made sure to lock the door and he turned to see Kylie smiling at him in a way that made him pause. He smirked as she made herself comfortable. "Can't say i haven't thought about this often." He said making his way over. He grabbed up a comforter and joined her on the bed quick to kiss

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:41 pm

OOC-Going to jump over the specifics of Kylie and Andrew and give them their privacy for now lol

IC-A little over an hour later, Amara found herself standing out on the front lawn just gazing at the building before her. Several years ago it had been little more than talk between Tony and herself and a few scribbled drawings on a restaurant napkin. But now, here it was before her. She had missed most of the construction and that saddened her a great deal. She felt almost like a mother who had missed her child growing up. It was state of the art, but beautiful as well. She took a sip of her scotch on the rocks and looked over to see Tony approaching. When he stood beside her she said nothing for a few moments before breaking the silence.

"It's truly incredible Tony...everything you and...I had dreamed of."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:04 pm

OOC: scene of waves crashing and fireworks

IC:

The party had begun to wind down with only a few noticing that Andrew and Kylie had gone missing. Mostly Forge himself as Steve and Lorelai were too busy thinking how things were going between Tony and Amara. Tony had spotted Amara outside as he made his way to his room to retire and decided to see what she was up too.

Seeing her focus was on the building he pieced together what she was thinking about. He noticed her pause when she mentioned their dream but didnt say anything. "Still a bit of work to do." He admitted. The things Forge brought up made him think there was room for imporvement in some features. "One of the new faces has a knack for engineering...has someone shown you to a room yet?" He asked knowing it was a dangerous thing asking that

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:13 pm

OOC-lol

IC-Amara had so many memories and thought swirling around in her head. She had known it was going to be difficult coming back here and seeing Tony again, but this was proving to be far more challenging than she had ever imagined. She missed him...his scent...the way his arms felt around her at night...the things he would whisper into her ear at inappropriate times to make her blush...the way he always supported her and never held her back as an Avenger...the talks they would have at 4 in the morning while eating ice cream out of the container in the kitchen. She took another sip of her scotch and glanced at Tony slightly when he asked if anyone had shown her to a room yet. "Not yet..."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum