The Search

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: The Search

Post by VoltKimo on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:55 pm

Tony wasn't too keen on having James see this video especially if he was emotionally involved. He took a picture of the tattoo to take to his contacts. "Suit yourself. Give me a day or two with this before we show it to him so i can at least get a head start before he starts going a little..."

"easy Tony." Steve said knowing that TOny was still uneasy about James. "So long as Mina needs assistance i'm sure James wont be flying off the handle." He said thinking that was the one silver lining. Mina was emotionally vulnerable and he doubted James would so readily leave her side. He looked to Lorelai having felt her hand hoping this video didn't scar her to badly.

"In the meantime see what you can pull up with that tattoo like you said." Steve said.

"If i do find something we should consider sending someone else after the men responsible. If james does the searching he's liable to kill any leads." Tony warned

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:45 pm

OOC-I had an idea to bring in another female character. I was thinking that maybe she and Tony were once a couple, possibly engaged and she was a member of the Avengers team (maybe also a mutant) but she and Tony got into a huge fight (over what I'm not sure) and she left and left the Avengers team as well, but maybe they need her for some reason and she has to come back. What do you think?

IC-Lorelai watched Steve leave the room and she was quiet a moment before looking over at Steve. "Well...that was...intense. Are you ok?" She knew that different things could trigger memories of the war and she had glanced over at him and seen him tense up quite a bit.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:57 pm

OOC: Could blame his alocholism. Plenty of relationships have ended for that reason. Tony has recovered doesn't drink too often and always keeps it in moderation. All in all i'm all for more characters

IC:

Steve gave a nod knowing that it was all in the past. "I'm ok. are you?" He asked looking to Lorelai. He had seen plenty in his time but it didnt help cope seeing something like this. Just torture for the sake of it. He thought of what he would do and wasn't sure if he would be emotionally stable. Anyone seeing this tape would be affected by it. "Think Tony is right, maybe we need to send someone else to grab hold of these men." Steve said indicating he didnt have good thoughts

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:09 pm

OOC-Have an idea on how to bring her in...

IC-Lorelai slowly nodded, but wasn't sure who the right choice would be. Kylie might be a good choice, but she was still learning the ropes...as was Andrew. She and Steve could certainly do it, but they had a lot of responsibility around Avengers HQ and other missions they were working on. There was one name that came to mind, but she wasn't sure how they could make it work.

"...Amara...she could do it."

Amara Morrill had once been an Avenger...and a very good one. She had the fighting skills of Black Widow and was highly trained in intelligence gathering and espionage. She was also a mutant with telekinetic powers. And she and Tony Stark had been involved in a long term on again off again relationship that had ended up with them becoming engaged. However, Tony's drinking had become worse and Amara could no longer take it and she gave Tony a choice...to change or to lose her. He lost her and the Avengers lost one of their finest members. It had been a year and a half since she had left and neither she nor Tony had spoken since.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:19 pm

OOC: hah! very nice

IC:

Steve looke to Lorelai when she brought up Amara, well she certainly could do it there was no doubt in his mind about that. "Amara could get it done. The problem would be convincing her to come back." Steve said. Things didnt end too well between her and Tony if he recalled correctly. Tony wasn't in a good place at the time and afterward things went a bit dark for him. Thankfully he pulled himslef up after some soul searching but wasn't sure if Tony ever thought of Amara.

"Do you have a way to get in touch with her?"

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:31 pm

Lorelai was glad that Steve was in agreement. She missed having Amara around. The woman could get things done that was for sure. "Yeah, I have her cell phone number still. I can give her a call and see if she will come by. I'm just worried about how Tony will react."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:05 pm

OOC-I had a thought about bringing Amara into the story. Maybe there is a party at the Avengers HQ and Lorelai and Steve invite Amara to the party without telling Tony. What do you think?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:56 pm

OOC: I'm all for that! is this done intentionally by those two? Kind of a way to catch him off guard so he cant make up an excuse to leave?

Oh i'll be back on sunday night heading out of town just wanted to give you a heads up

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:01 am

OOC-lol that's kinda funny. I'm heading out of town too this weekend. Have fun!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:01 am

OOC-New thread

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down