The New Recruits

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: The New Recruits

Post by Admin on Wed May 30, 2018 7:39 am

Kylie hadn't known what had happened between Andrew and Steve the night before as she had left and gone to her room. She blinked when Andrew mentioned having punched Steve. She then just began to laugh and shake her head. "You didn't hurt him, believe me. Man has muscles like steel. If anything, he'll be apologizing to you."

Their coffee's came and she added just a little sugar to hers, but no cream. She grinned a little when Andrew then went on to point out that 'Captain America' was really just like any other guy. "I actually think that Lorelai is good for Steve. They make a good team. I just wish they would come out and admit their relationship already."

Lorelai looked over at Steve a little after James had fallen asleep. She glanced at him to ensure he was really asleep before speaking quietly. "I'm worried about James. If he has to kill Mina what is that going to do to him?"

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Wed May 30, 2018 8:10 pm

Andrew had thought he did do something damage. At least the electricity did something he thought. He felt it was a good idea not to tell her that. He knew she was more right though he was certain he did more damage to his own hand than Steve. He added a bit of cream and sugar to his own cup. "Yeah i imagine they do." He said thinking of them grouping together.

He blew on his coffee and took a sip resting his elbows on teh table feeling the fatigue lighten just a little. "Should just have the waitress bring me a pot." He said rubbing his forehead. He looked to Kylie, "so with Steve and Lorelai, you think they sneak around or something? go on 'missions'?" He said using quotation fingers.

Steve had thought of the directive that James was given and wans't sure if he would go through with it or not. He looked to Lorelai when she asked if he had to kill what it would do to him. THe look that he had confirmed that he had a similiar fear and that it would do great harm to him.

"We'll have to amke sure it doesn't come to that." He said.

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed May 30, 2018 10:34 pm

OOC-I saw Deadpool 2 tonight. It was hilarious. Going to leave off on Kylie and Andrew for now so we can focus on Mina, James, Lorelai, and Steve.

IC-Lorelai sighed and nodded and glanced over at James again. She then looked forward and continued to fly. Many hours later they landed in La Plata, South America. She put the jet down in a secluded area where it was hidden from prying eyes. They were all dressed in street clothes to blend in. It was getting on towards evening and they didn't have long before it would be dark. As they entered the city she sighed as she looked around.

"Well, this is going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack. Any thoughts on where she might go?" she asked James.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:56 pm

OOC: Still need to see it. haven't been going to movies a lot lately. cant remember the last time i went to the theater

IC:

James and Steve had dressed in some civilian outfits to blend in better. James had pulled on a hat and a light jacket where Steve had pulled on a more relaxed open button shirt and jeans. The city lights kept hte streets alight and there were still plenty of people about going about their evening. James thought of hiding places and where he would hide out. The fewer people the better, there would be fewer questions asked.

"If i were hidng out i'd go for a seedy place, out of the way." James said loking to the various buildings.

"Doesn't do much to narrow things down." Steve said passing by a few people. They passed a few touristy bars and James glanced down another alley.

"We probably wont make much headway, should probably find a place to rest for the night. Why dont you two get us a few rooms." He said wanting to avoid any awkwardness between Steve and Lorelai but not letting on taht he had suspicions. He'd duck down the alley the first chance he got

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:31 pm

OOC-New thread

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content