Different Path

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Different Path

Post by VoltKimo on Mon May 21, 2018 9:05 pm

Steve smiled as Lorelai laughed and joked about going stir crazy. "I doubt farmers have such a dull life like it was back in my time." He said. He hadnt been on a farm in a long time he wan't sure how their spent their time. He followed her gaze and looked to the clock. He knew what the next thing she would say and didnt want her to leave.

"do you have too?" He asked trying to think of a way for them to leave the apartment building around the same time. Or perhaps she could leave after he left for the day. wasn't like the paparazzi was staking out his home.

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon May 21, 2018 9:08 pm

Lorelai looked at Steve and into his eyes. She could see that he didn't want her to leave as much as she didn't want to. She knew it was a huge risk, but she wasn't entirely sure she cared at the moment. Slowly, a smile grew across her lips.

"Well, I suppose I can stay a little longer," she said as she settled back into his arms and began to kiss him.

OOC-I was thinking we could leave off here and start a new thread. Do you want to now jump to after Kylie has been with them for a while and Tony brings in Andrew?

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Mon May 21, 2018 9:26 pm

OOC: I think that's a good place to stop yeah. So i'm thinking that Tony wanted to work alongside Forge but Forge wants to keep his independence. So he brings Andrew with to the meeting to use him as a bridge of sort.

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon May 21, 2018 9:47 pm

OOC-New thread. BTW, I'm not sure I told you this or not, but to start a new thread you use the "New Topic" button that appears on every page underneath the topic title on the left hand side. You then have to alert the other person that you've started a new thread because it won't send out a notification with the first post.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum