New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing You

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Missing You - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing You

Post by VoltKimo Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:41 pm

Kimo shifted a bit on the bed resting his head on his pillow as he looked up at his ceiling. He felt a bit lonely missing his more grown up friends then. They would often spend their weekend nights hanging in the living room and just talking and having fun. He had that here with his family but it was different. He remembered the night before he left and he would lean against Jade playing around. He felt his heart jump but looked to the door hearing someone run by again.

He thought of his mothers cookies, "Oh they're these shortbread cookies with a bit of toffee and macadamia nuts. Man now i want some, but batches dont last long around here. a lot of my cousins are over. If you didnt hear them all before.:

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Jade's mouth watered a little as she thought about how good those cookies sounded. "You'll have to have her bake some and send them to the mansion sometime. We can hide them from everyone else and eat them in secret. I can tell that the house is full of people. I sometimes wish I had a sibling or cousin, although I suppose I'm never alone here."

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:05 pm

Kimo thought that asking his mother to make a batch of cookies would go well. Especially if it was for his friends. "I'd be more concerned about getting them out of the oven and out from my brother and sisters hands." he said. He could understand Jades feelings about siblings. hers was a sad story.

"you have a mansion full of family Jade. I'm certain once Andrew starts talking to other people and leaves the subbasement he could be your grumpy brother." Kimo said jokingly.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:09 pm

Jade smiled and laughed a little when Kimo said that Andrew might end up becoming her "grumpy brother". "You know, I actually don't think I'd mind that. Andrew puts on a tough guy act, but I think he has a good heart. Like Kylie he was just dealt a bad hand in life. Oh, by the way, if Andrew does finally agree to come out of the sub-basement he's going to be bunking with you in your room. Is that cool?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:15 pm

Kimo brightened up at hearing that he'd have a roommate. "oh cool! yeah that'd be fine. Hopefully we can start over again." he said remembering that Andrew had shocked him. He had been a bit of a chatterbox and asked Andrew far too many questions. "Still dont get why he stays down there, guess he's used to being underground. Heard he lived in a subway tunnel for a long time." he said sitting up. He started to think of things he could get him, "maybe i should get him a shirt or something. Oh he might not zap you do you think you could snoop around him see what he likes?" Kimo asked

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:21 pm

Jade was glad to hear that Kimo was excited about Andrew possibly being his roommate. When Eden returned she would be paired up with Kylie. Despite being an actress, Eden was very down to earth and not at all demanding. Jade appreciated that about her because all of the students had to be paired up because there simply weren't enough rooms. She was the only exception to that rule because the mansion had been her home since she was 3.

"I'm not sure he would like me snooping around in his stuff. Just don't overthink it. Bring him back something that one could only get or find there. I'm sure he'll appreciate the gesture no matter what it is."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:46 pm

OOC: i had a thought earlier today about Jade dating someone. I assume it would be another mutant at the mansion? Also hope you're feeling better

IC:

Kimo was looking forward to a roommate someone who he could bond with and share thoughts without fear of mockery. His shoulder slumped a bit when Jade said she wouldn't snoop around. "Hmm..alright that's probably the right thing." He said leaning his head back. He started to think of osmething to get his future roommate but was still stumped. "Guess i have a job for tomorrow then..it must be late where you're at. I'm not keeping you up am i?" He asked. He knew Jade called him but knew just how busy she could get at times.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:51 pm

OOC-I stayed home again today. Went to the doctor and hopefully will be feeling better soon. What's your thought regarding Jade?

I also feel like we are winding down on this thread. Did we want to jump to when Kimo comes back, or do something else with Kylie and Andrew?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:55 pm

OOC: Yeah dont have much else that Kimo can talk about really at this stage since he doesn't recognize how he feels about her. Well with Jade at first i thought she'd date an outsider to avoid tension within the mansion when she ends up breaking it off to be with Kimo. But would Jade go with a human??

Oh i had another thought, i'm still toying with Andrew joining the Brotherhood while staying at the mansion. Runs into Eric out in the streets at some point. What about Quicksilver hooking up with Jade? Driving point for Andrew leaving the mansion for a bit is another fight with Logan, maybe they get caught innocently sleeping in the same bed

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:02 pm

OOC-Would Quicksilver be with the Brotherhood? If so, I don't think she would date him, unless you can think of a reason why she would. Otherwise, I was thinking it would be a human. She could also date someone at the mansion as long as the breakup is mutual and friendly.

We can certainly play out Andrew joining the Brotherhood. Do you think he would be able to join them while living at the Mansion?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:17 pm

OOC: If she'd date a human than no biggie just was hesitant about in house dating only to break it off later. Either way im fine just thought that might be an obstacle.

I'd see Andrew joining the brotherhood in an attempt to obtain funds to secure a future for himself. That way he'd be able to support himself and Kyie being a couple, and him staying at the mansion would be because of Kylie

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:24 pm

OOC-Yeah, I can see her dating a human as being possibly challenging, but it wouldn't be for too long I wouldn't think. So, where should we start?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:54 am

OOC-I went ahead and started a new thread here. My thought is that this is the night when Logan catches Kylie and Andrew sleeping in the same bed together because Kylie stays with Andrew to help get him used to his new space, but accidentally falls asleep.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum