New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome home!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome home! Empty Welcome home!

Post by VoltKimo Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:23 pm

A week had passed since James struck and all he had to show for it was just a last name. As always he kept his nightly jaunts to himself sneaking a bag containing his suit in and out of the apartment. He didnt want Mariah t know what he was doing or why, and he was becoming a bit frightened of himself. He had taken a few lives and it wasn't bothering him like it should have. These were bad people but he knew it was a slippery slope. He had to find the guy who killed their child and he wasn't sure what he would do with him. But for now he simply kept the information to himself and lived his life as normal as he could. He was supportive of Mariah when she wanted to work and he made it clear that he was there for her if she needed to talk.

That day he woke in a cold sweat suffering through another nightmare. That last job when he shot the guy in the shoulder and those hairs that flew out at him. He recognized them seeing as he was nearly killed by them. Giving Mariah an excuse that it was just some nightmare he figured he'd go over to his parents. Well to see how dad was doing mom was out to a conference out of the city for a few days and she asked him to make sure Andrew wouldn't go stir crazy. Giving Mariah a kiss he got ready for his day, "Hey i was planning on stopping at my folks to see how dad is holding up. You wanna come with?" James asked stepping into the bathroom.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Welcome home! Empty Re: Welcome home!

Post by Black Widow Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:35 pm

Mariah was doing everything she could to keep her activities with Ibrahim a secret. So far no one was the wiser, although that didn't make her feel any better about what was going on. She hated it and was angry at Steve still for putting her in this situation, but she couldn't talk to him about it. She felt trapped and that stress was being heaped atop the rest of her stress. She wasn't sleeping very well still, but didn't tell James that. She went on as normal, though she felt at any moment she might crack.

By the time James awoke Mariah was already up. She had gone out for a quick run and then did a short workout in the apartment. She technically had the day off, although that didn't always apply when you were an Avenger. She stepped out of the bathroom after having taken a shower and let James step in.

"I don't have anything else planned for the day so I could go with you. How much trouble do you think your dad is getting into with your mom gone?"

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:20 pm

James set to work on his usual morning routine and thought of how dad was spending time on his retirement. "Well at the very worst he's dismantled something in order to improve it." he said. Which was the case while Alex was at work and Andrew was left home alone. He had finished all the car projects he had and set to work on 'fixing' the kitchen utilities. James splashed his face a few times and stepped out drying his face off.

"But can't be anything worse than that." James said confidently. They finished getting ready for the day and headed straight over to his folks. Oddly enough his dad wasn't answering his phone letting him know they were on their way but James figured his old man was up and awake. Pulling into the driveway they stepped inside to a relatively quiet house. It was pretty clean actually, as if Andrew hadn't been taking things apart.

"Huh..maybe he got distracted by something else? mom did mention he was on the computer a lot lately." James said feeling rather proud. He had taken upon himself to show his dad how to bring up videos on the internet when he was younger and it looked liked it was paying off. As they moved deeper into the house they heard music coming from the backyard.

Stepping outside they were greeted by a massive hole with a line of tape used for construction around the perimeter. A chunk of dirt was tossed up onto the earth from below as Andrew had decided to change the curve on the deep end a bit. He had called in a favor with a friend who owned a bobcat and helped him dig out the foundation for the pool. So there was in the ground shirtless and sweaty taking a bit of pride in his work.

"dad!?" James yelled nearly going into shock! Andrew looked up using a towel to swipe at his head.

"Oh! morning James, morning Mariah." Andrew said calm as can be.

James just stared at the large hole and his mind desperately tried to think of ways to fix this. "What have you done?" he simply asked. Andrew put the shovel down and leapt up hauling himself out of the pool with ease. Despite being retired he was still in great shape. Nowhere near Steve's level but not bad.

"Decided to build a plane. what's it look like?" Andrew teased. James finally pulled his eyes off the hole and noticed one of their neighbors was watching out of her window.

"Holy crap dad mom's going to freak." He said thinking he needed to text Zoe.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:37 pm

Mariah got dressed into something casual and left her hair down. She had started leaving it down more when she wasn't working since James liked it down. Once James was ready they got into his car and headed over to his parent's place. They lived in a decent sized house since they had both been making pretty good money. Alex thought it was too big for them now that James and Zoe were married and no longer living there, but it had space for grandkids to come over and visit. They had a three car garage that enabled Andrew to have the space he needed to work on his car projects and Alex had a garden space for herself. She even had space in the backyard for a vegetable garden.

Mariah got out of the car and walked inside with James. The house looked to be in decent shape considering that Alex had been gone for three days already. However, Andrew was nowhere in sight. Then, Mariah heard music coming from the backyard. She and James stepped out through the French doors onto the large deck and immediately spotted the huge hole in the middle of the backyard. Mariah and James exchanged a worried look before walking down the stairs to find out what was going on. Upon hearing that he was digging a pool, Mariah and James exchanged a much more worried look.

"Uh...does your wife know that you are doing this?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:52 pm

Andrew took a moment to relax and looked over the hole. He had gotten plenty of instruction on how to put together a pool and had gone about it the right way. He had men come over to inspect that the yard would be suitable and got the green light. He even amde sure there was space for Alex and her garden. Hell he wanted to even build her a greenhouse making the backyard into a sort of oasis.

"Not so much." He said now really thinking on how Alex would feel about this. He fifgured she'd be shocke,d heck maybe a little miffed but he figured she'd get over it.

"Dad..she's going to kill you, she's going to kill you and bury you in this convenient hole!" James said. God they're going to get divorced again he thought.

"Oh she'll be fine..eventually. The digging is pretty much done, a few friends of mine are going to help me finish the foundation and get everything fixed up. Then we'll have a pool to ourselves." Andrew said.

"what if she leaves the conference early?" James asked thinking surprising her with a finished product instead of a dug hole would be better.

"Oh she never leaves those conferences early. Thinks its rude. I had this great idea to have a path of smoothed rocks leading to her garden as well." Andrew said looking over to her space in the yard. He turned to turn off the radio adn looked to the pair, "So enough about my eventual fight how have you two been?"

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:02 pm

Mariah moved closer to the hole to inspect it a little. She was actually quite impressed with it. She wasn't a pool construction expert, but it appeared that he knew what he was doing. However, that did not mean that Alex wasn't going to kill him still.

She could tell James was stressed about this, but there was little they could do to stop him. He certainly couldn't leave the backyard looking like this. Alex would most certainly kill him then. She couldn't help but notice though how careful Andrew had been to preserve all of his wife's gardening. It may look like a small thing, but it spoke volumes to Mariah about how much he loved her. She hoped that their marriage would be that strong when they had been married as long as Andrew and Alex had.

"Oh, we've been alright. There's a group of new recruits at SHIELD and Steve and I get to train them. I'm pretty sure they wet themselves when they heard that."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:22 pm

James took a seat on one of the chairs and thought of how his mother would react. He knew Zoe was busy with her own thing but sent her a text giving her a heads up. At least he had gotten some professionals to help him which explained the tape around the pool. "Where did you even get this idea in your head?"

"Oh saw a video a month back some guy digging his own pool and thought 'i could do that'." Andrew answered. James paled a little bit his earlier pride shriveling. Andrew looked to Mariah when she spoke about the new recruits. "Steve maybe, pretty sure a few trainees thought themselves lucky when they heard you were going to instruct them." He said.

James blinked at this and looked to Mariah, "Heey uh..how much physical training is there going to be?"

"Dont get all jealous and clingy. She's liable to break someones wrist if they get fresh." Andrew said having full confidence in Mariah's abilities to put people in line. She got James to behave better than he could after all.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:44 pm

Zoe had just checked on her son who was thankfully sleeping soundly. She had not been getting much sleep, but Jayden was doing all he could to help her out. In fact, he had gone downstairs to get her some breakfast. She heard her phone ding indicating a text and she blinked when she read her brother's message. "What the hell?! Have you told him how crazy what he's doing is? He didn't mess up Mom's garden did he?"

Mariah looked over at James when he questioned the amount of physical training there was going to be with the new recruits. She actually found it cute that he still got jealous. "James, these guys aren't going to want to flirt with me after I kick their asses the first day in front of everyone else."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:02 pm

James looked to Zoe's message for a moment and looked up at mom's garden. He relaxed seeing that his dad at least thought ahead. He texted Zoe back, "mom's garden is fine. I have told him he's crazy but he's just standing all proud. there's just a giant hole in the backyard." He texted back. He looked to Zoe when she brought up that the recruits woudln't flirt with her aftrer she kicked her ass the first day.

"Well..to be fair that didn't stop James." Andrew said remembering how much dislike there was between the two of them. James stared at his dad.

"Are you just wanting to cause drama? Cuz your bored!?" James asked. Andrew thought about it and gave a little shrug. He dropped back into the hole to fetch the shovel.

"just making an observation but a little from column A little bit from column B." Andrew said smiling to himself. Mariah was a big girl she'd be fine in his mind. "Besides i got to do something to pass the time. Do you honestly see me taking up golf like other retirees?" Andrew asked tossing the tool up onto the surface.

"Well..maybe?" James asked thinking the slow game would be safe. Andrew pulled himself up and sat on the edge.

"Come to think of it they have those little go carts and i'm pretty sure they serve drinks..." Andrew warned.

"oh god never mind." James said having an idea of what kind of trouble his dad could get into.

"So hows your dad been Mariah? Hasn't stopped by lately, too busy training some people?" He asked. He heard a rumor that Steve was toying with the idea of retirement himself.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:15 pm

Mariah decided that she wasn't going to get in the middle of this argument between James and his father. In her mind it was Andrew's decision and he would live with whatever the consequences were. However, to be fair there were probably worse things he could be doing. At least he had sought out professional advice first before undertaking this huge task.

When Andrew asked her about Steve, Mariah looked over at him and in her eyes he would see a slight change in her expression. It was very faint, but Andrew's keen eyes would likely pick it up. She hid her anger and pretended that nothing was wrong...or that she was risking her life and her career to protect her father when he had been lying to her about her mother.

"He's been alright," she responded. "He keeps himself pretty busy. He doesn't really like to sit around. I can see if maybe he can give you a hand with this if you want. He might like a change in scenery."

Meanwhile, Zoe looked over at her husband when he walked into their room. "So my dad has taken it upon himself to dig a pool in the backyard without my mom knowing about it."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:23 pm

Andrew knew just how much Mariah loved Steve so when her expression changed a bit a little flag flew up in his mind. He glanced over to James thinking she woudln't talk about it in front of him. He gave a nod thinking on what Mariah said about Steve giving him a hand. "Hah, Alex might not kill me in front of company then." He said. "Hey James, mind getting your old a man a drink?" He asked getting to his feet grunting a bit and holding his back.

James sighed looking at hte hole and gave a nod. Hearing his dad grunt made him move a little faster. He didnt complain about pains before..." Yeah sure i'll be right back." James said. Andrew waited until James walked into the house before straightening up. He felt as fine as can be.

"So..things between you and your dad going well?" Andrew asked feeling out if she wanted to talk about it. He cared about the two of them a great deal and wanted to know if he could help out in some way.

Jayden was carting up a tray of breakfast for Zoe and froze seeing Zoe's expression. Seeing as he wasn't in trouble he proceeded to walk inside relaxing a bit. "Wait your dads digging a pool in his backyard? Wow..um..should we take Finn over when your mom arrives so she doesn't kill him?" He asked.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:33 pm

Mariah was walking around the perimeter of the hole when Andrew asked James to get him a drink of water. She was a highly trained soldier and she knew Andrew was lying. She crossed her arms over her chest and gave a shrug when he prodded her a little more about things between her and Steve.

"Yeah, things are going fine. As I said we've both been pretty busy. We haven't gotten to spend a lot of time outside of SHIELD or Avengers HQ recently."

Zoe was clearly worried about what her dad was doing. All she knew was what James had told her and she had all kinds of horrible images in her head. Not to mention her dad's heart had had trouble in the past and she didn't know what kind of strain all that physical labor might be doing to it.

"Actually, yeah I would like to go over there just to be sure he's not going to kill himself."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:47 pm

Mariah was walking around the perimeter of the hole when Andrew asked James to get him a drink of water. She was a highly trained soldier and she knew Andrew was lying. She crossed her arms over her chest and gave a shrug when he prodded her a little more about things between her and Steve.

"Yeah, things are going fine. As I said we've both been pretty busy. We haven't gotten to spend a lot of time outside of SHIELD or Avengers HQ recently."

Zoe was clearly worried about what her dad was doing. All she knew was what James had told her and she had all kinds of horrible images in her head. Not to mention her dad's heart had had trouble in the past and she didn't know what kind of strain all that physical labor might be doing to it.

"Actually, yeah I would like to go over there just to be sure he's not going to kill himself."

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:54 pm

Andrew used a towel he set aside to wipe himself down and grabbed up his shirt to slip on. Shows over he thought to himself knowing a few neighbors had been watching. He watched Mariah walk around the pool and saw her cross her arms. He still had that smile on his face as they played the game. "i see. I can understand conflicting schedules and all that." he said beginning to feel like something was wrong. "Once he retires he'll have all the time in the world i suppose. But life is short ya know." he said making sure not to overstep himself. If Mariah didnt want to share he didnt want force it..too much

Jayden could see that Zoe was getting upset but didnt think her parents would have a blow up fight over a hole in the yard. When Zoe confirmed that she wanted to go over he gave a nod. Well so much for breakfast he thought as he walked over to Finn. Seeing him sleep he sighed a little bit, "Well he's going to be grumpy." He said. Part of him wanted to suggest that Zoe stay and he'd go but he didnt want to go into a potential war on his own and keeping Finn home was out since Zoe was his source of food.

"Oh wait that means he'll sleep more later on." Jayden said thinking their child would just pass out later on in the day

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:12 pm

Mariah knew that Andrew was on to her and it didn't surprise her. Andrew was still very sharp and though they had gotten off on the wrong foot years earlier, they had grown very close over the years. Andrew was supportive and protective of her and they each respected one another. She was glad when he didn't press the matter.

"I have no idea what he is going to do when he retires," Mariah said honestly. "I don't know what the world is going to do without him either. I'm not him...I can't replace him."

Zoe ate a little breakfast while Jayden got Finn's bag ready to go. She then got dressed and carefully picked Finn up and carried him down to the car. Once he was secure in the car seat he closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

OOC-I'm going to have Alex come home the next day. It might actually be funny if Steve is there lol

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:25 pm

Andrew placed his hands in his pockets as Mariah went on with her concerns about Steve retiring. Once he and Mariah had gotten past the issues during the early day he had grown to care a great deal bout her. Not just because James loved but he saw her as a daughter someone who got a raw deal with her childhood.

"hey." He said walked and gently punched her arm with affection. "I was a huge fan of your dads when i was young. a big fanboy. If you were to don his mantle i'd think you'd do a damn good job Mariah." He said honestly.

James had gotten a glass of water finally and stopped looking around taking note of how quiet it was in the house. He took a moment to remember all their friends over watching movies and having the time of their life. But now they all had kids and their own lives. He didnt know why it popped in his head but he knew he continue to make things right for himself and Mariah..

Jayden was a bit disappointed that Finn just went back to sleep and knew another long night was in store for them. "He coudln't have just fused some and stayed awake. Noo he's gotta sleep all day and stay up all night." Jayden said starting up the car. Oh dads probably laughing right now he thought knowing he had no right to complain. They started on their way to Zoe's parents home to see what the damage was like.

OOC: Just having them mix the concrete and out walks Alex lol

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:35 pm

Mariah smiled a little at Andrew when he told her he thought she would do a good job as "Captain America". "No, that title belongs to him and the world should remember him as wearing that suit." Once again her expression changed slightly as conflicted feelings came up in her heart. Why did he do this to her? Why did he put her in this situation? Why couldn't he have just told her the truth?

A short time later Mariah and James were listening to Andrew as he explained his plan to them regarding the pool. Mariah suddenly heard the gate open and looked over her shoulder to see Zoe and Jayden walk into the backyard. Jayden was carrying Finn in his car seat. Zoe's face blanched as she looked at the destruction around her.

"Dad! What are you doing?!"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:49 pm

Andrew saw the expression and really wanted to help but felt Mariah didnt want it. So he kept his mouth shut. But he did belive she would make a great Captain America, she tended to sacrifice just like her father..

When James came out the topic changed and Andrew went on to explain the rest of his plans for the backyard in order to keep James from freaking out further. He jumped hearing Zoe yell and his shoulder slumped. He looked to Mariah, "I want you to know i didn't give either of them this much hassle when they did something unexpected." Andrew said. Jaydenwas equially surprised by the damage done to the yard.

"Enjoying my retirement." Andrew said. He immediately perked up seeing the car seat and little fine. The little guy was just adorable. "What? I saw a youtube video of a do it yourself and thought it looked simple enough. Still debating a mini waterfall in the corner there though." Andrew said rubbing his chin in thought.

Jayden made sure to rest Finn in the shade and looked to James, "Didn't you help him with the ocmputer?" He asked.

"Shut up Jayden." James said groaning regretting so much.

"Oh it's fine. you're mothers garden will be fine and she'll forgive me once i finish this project and start working on a greenhouse." Andrew said already thinking of other plans.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:57 pm

Zoe was still in shock and walked closer to the big pit. It didn't look much like a pool to her and she feared that her dad wasn't going to actually finish this project. She looked at her dad and then at James when her dad mentioned watching a Youtube video.

"You watched a Youtube video?"

She walked closer and ran her hands through her hair, trying to think of how they could fix this. "Dad, Mom is already under enough stress. You tell me all the time how worried you are about her. This isn't going to help that stress!"

Zoe immediately regretted yelling and flinched when Finn began to cry.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:06 pm

Andrew leaned on the shovel as Zoe got her concerns off her chest. He watched both his children freak out for a bit and looked to Mariah. Alex had been under a great deal of stress and he was going to pont out that he would get this done before she got home when Zoe raised her voice. Jayden flinched hearing Finn begin to cry. Andrew smiled a little bit and could see the new parents were suffering through the lack of sleep.

"May i?" He asked looking to Jayden who sighed nodding his head. Andrew walked over as Jayden carefully lifted Finn out of the car seat and handed him to Andrew. "I know i know. Mommy's a little upset with grandpa." Andrew said smiling at Zoe rocking him in his arms. "I'll have this project done before your mother gets home." He said focusing on his grandchild.

James looked to Zoe, "You want some water?" He asked taking note that both her and Jayden seemed a little tired.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:20 pm

Two days later Alex smiled to herself as she entered their neighborhood. Andrew always bugged her to come home early from these conferences, but she never had been able to before...until this year. Although she was in the process of retiring from her work as a surgeon, she still had some obligations to the hospital, including giving a presentation at this conference. However, right after her presentation was complete she walked to her hotel room packed her bags and booked an early flight home. She missed Andrew and didn't feel like hanging around with stuffy doctors any longer. She wanted to curl up on the couch with him...or better yet be in bed with him. Ever since he had retired his energy levels at home had increased...positively affecting their sex life. She also missed her children and her grandchild and she wanted to be there for Zoe if she needed her.

She knew that she should have called Andrew, but she wanted to surprise him. It was early afternoon and she thought that they could just relax at home and order some pizza or Chinese food. She was in such a good mood that she was even willing to watch whatever movie he wanted.

As she pulled into the driveway she spotted Steve's car. It wasn't strange to her as Steve and Andrew were good friends and now in-laws. They were probably watching a sports game or something. She grabbed her bags out of the car and was about to go in through the front door when a sound caught her attention coming from the backyard. Bags still in hand she walked around the corner and opened the gate. As she stepped through the gate she gasped in shock and dropped her bags.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:07 pm

For the past two days Andrew along with some help, finished the plumbing, first stages of concrete finished and even gotten the little waterfall and a spa section in place. Steve had agreed thinking the waterfall would be a nice touch, having no idea Alex was not privvy to this plan. That day was spent for cleanup in preparation for the deck building itself so there was still some material about the backyard.

Andrew had figured another couple of days worth of work and the pool would be complete construction wise. He'd have Kimo swing by and help fill it with water of course so Alex would come home to an extended patio/deck with a pool!

Steve was down in the hole checking over the work already done. "remind me what prompted this?" He asked looking up at Andrew.

"Well i had a looksee at our finances, Alex mostly has been in charge of it really. I never knew how to handle money and felt she was better suited for it." Andrew said. Which was true, although he actually tended to horde what money he had instead of spending. Which his own earnings working for SHIELD built very nicely over the years. "Once i found out i had enough money to buy another house on top of this one I felt like splurging a little." He said with a shrug. Andrew stretched a little bit and thought he popped something when he heard a gasp. He slowly turned his attention to the gate and spotted Alex.

"oh!..um..hi honey. Welcome home." Andrew said knowing that he may be in a bit of trouble. What Zoe and James had said earlier was pretty much true but Andrew was calm and confident that the project would be pretty much done and beautiful. But for now the ground around the unfinished pool was covedrfed in dirt from the landscaping and prep for the deck. "So i can imagine you have some questions." Andrew started.

Steve pulled himself out of the hole and saw Alex looking rather surprised. "She wasn't in on this." he deduced.

"You know i thought i forgot to mention something to you and Sam." Andrew said

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:17 pm

Alex just stood there in total shock. Now Andrew had done some things without talking to her first before, but nothing quite like this. There was a giant hole in her backyard! What was he thinking?! She put her bags down, trying to remain calm. She slowly walked over and peered down into the hole. She then looked at Andrew and then back into the hole.

"Uh, Steve...would you mind giving Andrew and I a few minutes alone?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:30 pm

Steve immediately out of the pool to give Alex and Andrew a moment to talk. He headed inside and debated heading home...

Andrew watched Alex walked over the pool, look at him and then back into the pool. She's going to kill and bury us in the backyard he thought. "So..you're home early." Andrew said trying to gauge what kind of angry wife he was about to receive. He thought of bringing up that Zoe Jayden and Finn stopped by the other day to remind her that she had a little ball of sunlight whom she hadn't seen in a while.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:38 pm

Alex just stood there a moment before she turned and walked over to Andrew and hit his arm (not too hard, but enough to let him know she was upset). "Andrew, you do remember you have had heart problems right?! You need to be careful with extraneous activities! Digging that hole could have caused a massive heart attack and I would have come home to a dead husband!"

It would become apparent to Andrew that what Alex was really worried about was Andrew's health and not the pool itself.

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum