New X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mutant Experimentation

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mutant Experimentation - Page 3 Empty Re: Mutant Experimentation

Post by Black Widow Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:11 pm

Kylie continued to watch the young man. He was clearly dreaming and she quietly wondered what he was dreaming about. Suddenly, his unbandaged eye began to open and for a moment she found herself looking at him. She could see his eye focus on her for a moment and her eyes met his. Then, his eye closed and he became unconscious again.

A moment later she heard footsteps coming towards the room from the hallway. There was nowhere she could go and suddenly the door opened and she found Dr. Hank McCoy looking at her. She blushed slightly, unsure if she was even allowed to be down here.

"I'm sorry...I was looking around and came across him."

Black Widow
Admin

https://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:06 pm

Hank wasn't expecting to find someone in the med wing and was doubly surprised when it was Kylie. Seeing that she escaped from a lab he doubted she was comfortable down here. Nevertheless he removed his glasses and put on a warm smile as was his nature. "No trouble Miss Winters." he said walking over to check Andrew's vitals.

"Seems our friend had an uptick in his pulse. i had an alarm set in case he were to stir." He said. Seeing that he was still sleeping comfortable he turned to focus on Kylie. "Would you like a tour of the facilities? i dont believe we meant to have you down here quite yet but if you're going to become curious i'd rather you have an understanding on what the rooms are." Hank said.

He looked to Andrew, "or were you just curious about our guest?"

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:17 pm

Kylie was relieved when Hank didn’t get angry at her for being down here, or in the medical wing. She was feeling rather uncomfortable as the basement reminded her of the scientific facility she just escaped from, but she kept reminding herself that she place was nothing like that place. She was safe here.

She looked over at Dr. McCoy when he asked if she wanted a tour of the floor. She glanced over at the young man again and then at Hank.

“What happened to him?”

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:34 pm

Hank took a breath when he was told what had happened. "Well a rather violent superhuman was fleeing your caretaker and a number of our people. The fight eventually led to his young mans home." He said. "Apparently he had been living in a subway train station for many years and the damage was rather extensive. Understandably he was upset and joined the fight. Said superhuman weathered his attacks and threw him through one of the subway carts." He said.

He looked to his vital sheet, "Several lacerations, broken bones, shockingly a minor concussion. A few minor wounds, such as a really bad black eye which we've kept bandaged. We've done our best to make him comfortable but all we can do is let him rest." Hank said watching him sleep for a moment.

A thought came to mind for him, "While i have been keeping tabs on his progress i admittedly do have other tasks that i attend to. While you adjust to staying here would i be able to convince you to check in on him from time to time?" Hank asked offering her a little assignment. "of course i would not take offense if you turn down the offer, i'd imagine this setting is rather uncomfortable to you." Hank said

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:54 pm

Kylie listened closely as Dr. McCoy told her what had happened. It sounded like he had had just as bad a life as she had if he had been living in a subway car. She looked over at him again, wondering what his name was. When Dr. McCoy asked her if she would be willing to come in and check on him from time to him. She hesitated a moment as she glanced around, but knew that this would help her to get over her fears.

"Yes, I can do that," she finally said. "Do you know what his name is?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:57 pm

Hank nodded with a little smile glad that Kylie was wiling to help him out. When she asked about his name he picked up his chart. "Well the only thing resembling identification was a photo with the name Andrew. We did some digging and found he has a juvenile criminal record but very little informaiton. We believe he's been living on his own for quite some time." he said.

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:02 pm

Kylie nodded a little when Dr. McCoy revealed that his name was Andrew. She could see that. She could also see him having a juvenile record. "Well I am willing to come down and check on him a couple times a day. But you will be close by if something happens, right?"

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:15 pm

"Oh of course, i will continue to keep the alarms active in case something were to occur and will not be far. If something were to draw me away i would have another member supervise and will inform you as well." Hank said not wanting to leave her out to dry.

"But truth be told i believe the worst has already passed. I wont lie but i find that waking up to a more pleasant appearance makes for a more civil discussion. I'm sorely lacking in the appearance department and the others tend to be busy with their own tasks." Hank admitted with a chuckle.

"Oh forgive me i've most likely been taking up your time. Is there anything i can assist with Kylie? I didnt get a chance to offer up my services before."

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:18 pm

OOC-Ready to start a new thread?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:27 pm

OOC: Sure, shoul we focus on Logan and Kylie again or where Andrew actually wakes up?

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:28 pm

OOC-I’m good with either. What do you think?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:34 pm

OOC: We could probably do with Andrew waking up. Does Kylie have a fear of lightning in his one? I'm thinking like a storm is going overhead and the power gets knocked out, Andrew wakes up thinking he's in a hospital and tires to drag himself out sort of thing

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:40 am

OOC-Yeah, we can have her be afraid of storms in this storyline. Is she going to be down there whenever the storm is going on?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:01 pm

Yeah. I’d imagine Logan would know of her fear and send her down there. I’d imagine the sub basement would dampen sound and be pretty wueit

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Widow Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:02 pm

OOC-Ok sounds good to me. Do you want to start us off then?

Black Widow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:14 am

Forgot to mention new thread lol

VoltKimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content