Just Friends?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:21 pm

OOC-Realized I forgot to answer your question. Yes, we can start with their truce.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:57 pm

Tony was glad that Amara was at least willing to give it a try. It was a big risk given her acceptance. "And i just want you to know that i plan on doing my best to keep the personal and professional thing separate." He said. He sighed scratching his ear, "feel like im going to need an hr representative or something." he said with a smile.

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Amara smiled and reached out and gently took hold of Tony's hand. She gave it a gentle squeeze. However, before she could say anything she heard a commotion going on in the other room. She and Tony walked out and saw Steve and Lorelai. Sam was whistling at them and Amara glanced at Tony, wondering what might be going on. Lorelai looked at Steve and decided to let him speak first.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:19 pm

Tony loked to Amara and smiled feeling that she was also nervous but excited by the whole thing. It made him feel better about the whole situation. He followed her lead to find Steve and Lorelai in the lounge room.

Andrew had immediately asked why they coudln't get caught by Thor and how Steve cost him money. James was keeping quiet and Sam was thoroughly enjoying himself. Steve was a bit confused by what was going on but seeing that Tony and Amara had walked in it seemed like an opportune moment to inform the others.

"I wanted to take this moment to inform everyone that Lorelai and I have been in a relationship." Steve said keeping formal.

Andrew just stared at him, "And the skies blue, i knew you two were a thing and i'm new here. She..she probably knew and she's only been here like a day or so." Andrew said pointing at Amara. "Just..you had to get caught by James of all people in this place." Andrew said as Sam was chuckling to himself. Tony loked to Amara.

"Think the cats out of the bag. Steve..we all..kind of knew that you two were an item." Tony said looking to the two of them. "For my part..we have security cameras in the building." he reminded them.

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:26 pm

As soon as Andrew began to complain about them getting caught by James, Lorelai immediately began to suspect that everyone knew about them. She kept quiet however and allowed Steve to speak. Her suspicions were quickly confirmed and though she wanted to be mad at everyone for not telling them they knew she was just relieved that it was out in the open now.

"Ok, well you all work closely with us and know us very well. At least the media doesn't know yet and Steve and I would like to keep it that way for now."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:39 pm

OOC: Sorry for the absence

Andrew slowly looked to Tony when Lorelai requested they keep the media out of it. "I'm not bribing you again." Tony warned much to Andrew's annoyance. He had made quite a bit of money holding this over Tony's head. He looked to Kylie and shrugged, "As for the media..they're going to find out so you two should probably figure out your story." Tony advised having plenty of experience with the media.

"Would love some pointers." Steve requested. When the others didnt speak up Tony gave a nod offering up to go over a few things.

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:39 pm

OOC-new thread

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content