Just Friends?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just Friends?

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:44 pm

For the next few days Amara worked closely with Tony and Forge to try and get any more information from the flash drive that they could. The video was brutal, violent, and graphic, but Amara watched it over and over again, looking at every detail and not ruling anything out. By now all the Avengers knew that Mina was there, but her location was still being kept a secret to SHIELD. In order to burn off energy from just sitting around the mansion all day, Mina worked out in the basement everyday. Sometimes James would be there, but at other times she would be alone. She hated being cooped up, but she never complained. She knew that Steve, Tony, Lorelai, and the others were taking a huge risk in housing and protecting her. Since revealing her feelings to James that night they had not talked about it. She knew he felt the same, but neither of them knew what was going to happen to her once SHIELD figured out where she was.

For Kylie and Andrew, things were incredible. That night had been everything Kylie had been waiting for and she found that they were stronger than they had ever been as a couple. However, for Steve and Lorelai they were still sneaking around and pretending to just be friends around the others, who continued to play along. It had been almost two weeks since the two of them had been able to find some time to spend alone. They were either on a mission, around the others, or were interrupted. It was frustrating and they were both reaching the end of their rope. And so when they encountered one another in a hallway and their eyes met Lorelai lost all self control. No one was around so she grabbed him and pulled him into a nearby closet with her and closed the door. She then wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://new-x-men.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Friends?

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:53 pm

With Amara helping they were to able to take apart the video frame by frame finding helpful information. So instead of having to rewatch the harder scenes they could just focus on the facts at hand. Tony was still being a gentleman, borderline distant, with Amara wanting things to stay professional but she could sense he was looking her way from time to time.

James had been keeping distant, at least on that emotional level as he was still trying to come to terms with how he felt. With the sitaution with SHIELD it only made things worse in his opinion. Still he did his best to be at her side whenever she needed him. He was on his way to the training facilities down below to check up on her when he thought he heard something coming from a particular closet..

Steve had been taking a lot of cold showers lately. It was getting mor eand more difficult to get time with Lorelai where they could relax and be themselves. With more people in the mansion and everyone a bit more attentive they had kept hteir distance so rumors wouldnt start. Not to mention Tony had confronted him about inviting Amara without discussing it with him. So that was additional stress...

having recently showered after a workout Steve was on his way to the lounge to see about getting some food when he came across Lorelai. Needless to say he was urprised when she grabbed him and pulled him into a nearby closet. He immediately returned her kiss hugging her tightly against him. He knew it was risky to do such a thing here but he needed her badly. He broke the kiss to start pulling at his shirt no longer caring

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:26 pm

Amara was currently searching the SHIELD databases for a possible hit on the guy with the tattoo. It was a long shot, but they needed to pursue any angle they could think of. The trail was already going to be cold and Amara had no idea how long it might take to find these guys. She had spoken with Mina and had gotten as much information from her as possible, but she didn't know much. These guys were very smart and had not given Mina very much information about them. Right now the tattoo was the best thing they had. She got up to go get some more coffee and found Tony doing the same. Their eyes met and she nodded a little hello. However, as he stepped away from the coffee pot and she started to step over they found themselves stepping in front of one another and then both stepping the same way to try and let the other one pass. She laughed and smiled a little before sliding past him to get to the coffee.

Lorelai pressed her body up against Steve's. She knew this was very risky, but all thought of reason had quickly vanished from her mind as she breathed in Steve's clean scent and felt his strong arms around her. She moaned slightly and then pulled back momentarily to get her shirt off. She dropped it to the ground, leaving her bra on for the moment and went back to kissing him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Tony had a few friends of his looking into the tattoo for any hits to any international wanted list. He personally felt it was too little informaiton to go off of but he was determined to do his best. So when this whole thing fell apart he could honestly tell Steve they tried. Getting himself some coffee he thought of any ohter avenues when he turned and did a little two step with Amara.

"Sorry." He said with a smile.He cleared his throat as he moved a little as she lid past him and he found his eyes wandering a little. "Any uh..luck with our tattooed friend?" Tony asked before he decided to step away.

Steve felt Lorelai press against him and knew they were tossing their worries aside. He was about undo his belt while he struggled with shirt when the door suddenly opened with James on the other side. Now moments before James thought he heard something drop in the closet and thought someone was rummaging, he had heard that the new guy had sticky fingers in his past and thought of straightening him out.

So imagine his surprise when he caught Steve and Lorelai in a rather compromised position. Seeing his error he tried to desperately to think of something to say. Steve was in the same boat. "James..um.." Steve began blood desperately trying to reach back to his brain

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:13 pm

Amara put a little more sugar in her cup, but left it black. She sighed and put the spoon in the dishwasher and then turned to regard Tony. "Unfortunately, no. I'm still looking though. It's going to take a while to compare all the possible hits but I'm not giving up yet."

Lorelai's back was pressed up against the wall with Steve ontop of her when James opened the door. She had been helping him to get his belt off when she suddenly looked over to see James looking at them. Lorelai's mind began to panic. There was absolutely no way of lying about this. They had been caught...fully and completely. It was then that she realized that her shirt was off and on the ground. She blushed a little and looked away before looking back at James. "Um...do you mind leaving and closing the door?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:36 pm

OOC: Had a thought unless you ahd plans on where to find the men htat killed Mina's sister. what if they relocated to China. just to add some minor conflict with Kylie and Andrew?

IC: Tony gavea nod focusing on the conversation. he loked to his coffee, "I've got a few people i've been talking with haven't gotten anything back on my end as well. Still too early to call it quits though." He said with a nod. He tapped the mug a few times thinking over a few things, "How are you liking it here so far?" He asked.

James just simply stared at the pair just being nice to give them time to give an excuse. So when none came and Lorelai just asked him to close the door he just slowly closed it without a word. Hearing the click he turned on his heel and began to walk as relaxed as can be.

Steve just watched his friend close the door finally exhaling that held breath. He looked to Lorelai and for a moment thought of collecting their clothing and discussing what needed to happen next. But there was that thrill that run up his spine and he found himself kissing her again.

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:48 pm

OOC-No, I didn't have any thoughts. The only thing I was thinking was that, in order to play it out for a while, we have the main guy get away. Other than that I'm fine with them being in China.

IC-Amara took a sip of her coffee and then nodded when Tony asked how she was liking the new Avengers HQ so far. "I'm really liking it. It was everything you and I had talked about and dreamed of. This certainly gives much more space and the technology in this place is amazing. This place was our baby in a way."

Lorelai was relieved when James left and closed the door. At first she wasn't sure what to do or say to Steve and she could see that he was having the same difficulties. Her first thought was to just get re-dressed and face the music, but at the same time she was still very much turned on. And so she was glad when Steve made the decision for her and began kissing her again. She grabbed hold of his unbuckled belt and ripped it off in one quick motion.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:23 pm

OOC: Main guy gets away, got it

IC:

Tony took a drink and realized he was struggling to come up with something to talk about. He was certain he asked her that the other day even. "Yup..im glad you feel that way. I was wondering if you would like to stay on and help with some renovations." He said

Steve felt Lorelai take care of the belt problem and after they took care of hers he just simply lifted her up with ease....

James had walked into the lounge where Sam and Andrew were relaxing watching some television. They were just minding their own business where James sat down staring ahead. Andrew looked to Sam for some explanation but he was just as lost

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:30 pm

Amara could sense the tension and awkwardness between them still. It pained her because at one time they had been able to talk about anything and everything together for hours and hours. There was an obvious attraction between them still and that clearly wasn't helping matters. She was quiet a moment when Tony asked her if she wanted to just stay and help out. "Are you asking me to be apart of the team again?"

Kylie walked in but stopped when she saw the look on James' face. She blinked and looked at Andrew and Sam, but they just shrugged. She cautiously approached him. "Hey James...what's going on?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:59 pm

Tony gave a shrug and looked to Amara, "Well i mean..we are recruiting and i'd be lieing if i said that you wouldn't be a big help here." Tony said giving a reasoning. "I know you're a busy woman but i felt it woudl be prudent to at least put it on the table." He said.

James took a breath, "I uh..walked in on Steve and Lorelai." He eventually answered. Sam laughed and Andrew just cursed kicking his feet up.

"James caught them, i believe thats 5 dollars." Sam said looking to Andrew who flipped him off. THey had made a bet at hte party seeing how the pair had gravitated towards each other that a certain party member would eventually bmp into him. Sam ahd James down as the one who walked in on them while Andrew had Thor.

"where were they?" Sam asked.

"In the closet...i thought someone was rummaging about looking for something." James said.

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:10 pm

Amara glanced at Tony and wondered if there wasn't an un-named reason for wanting her to stay. He had seemed to have changed and she would be lying if she hadn't thought about it. However, she didn't bring that up. "Well, I never really settled down after leaving the Avengers. Mostly did consulting work and helped out SHIELD a few times. We seem to be working well together and I have missed the team."

Kylie was not entirely surprised to learn that James had walked in on Steve and Lorelai. Everyone knew they were together. It was just a matter of time until they were caught or confessed their relationship. "Well, at least now it will be out in the open." She then remembered a time she and Andrew had not been able to contain themselves at the Xavier mansion and he had pulled her into a closet. She smiled and blushed as she thought about it and glanced at Andrew, wondering if he remembered as well.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:40 pm

TOny gave a nod, "I'm certain the others would make the same request. I'm not expecting an answer immediately given the circumstances." he said thinking of the main request for her to come and help. And well their relationship was a little complicated saying the least. "But..we'd be happy to have you come back." He said. though when he said we he meant himself really.

Sam agreed with Kylie thinking this might work out for Steve and Lorelai. They'd have to fess up at this point if what James said was true if he found them in a state of undress. Andrew hadn't made the connection with the closets and looked to Kylie seeing a slight blush. He raised an eyebrow and wondered what she was thinking about. He noticed her look at him and he shifted in his seat motioning if she needed to talk to him about something

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:49 pm

Amara gave a little nod and knew then what her answer was. She had hated leaving the Avengers. She had been apart of the team from nearly the beginning and despite everything that had happened between Tony and herself she had missed it. She looked up and into Tony's eyes for a long moment.

"I...I've missed you Tony."

While Sam and James talked, Kylie slid over next to Andrew. She grinned and whispered in his ear, reminding him of the memory she was thinking of involving one of the closets at the Xavier mansion.

Meanwhile, Lorelai was starting to catch her breath again as she reached down and picked up her clothes. She started to get re-dressed as she looked at Steve. "Well, at least it's out now and we no longer have to hide our relationship from our teammates."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:49 pm

It couldn't be taken any other way with how Amara was looking at Tony. He wanted to keep things professional between them but having to struggle to cope with emotions during key moments could be dangerous. He exhaled expressing that he had been thinking on this. "I've missed you too Amara."

Andrew leaned over as Kylie slipped close and his eyes sparked when she brought up their little closet escapades. He looked at her, "What jealous?" He teased. Frankly he was surprised they didnt get caught or get a lecture about it. Lord knows Logan kept an annoying eye on him..

Steve was cleaned himself up and dressing up as well. "Suppose so..i dont think we'd have to worry about them spreading it outside the mansion at least." He said. He looked to Lorelai and smiled, "maybe now we wont have to worry about sneaking around>" he said looking to the bright side.

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:55 pm

Amara nodded a little and was quiet for a long moment as she took a sip of her coffee. She then decided to ask the question she had been wanting to ask for a while. "Have you been seeing anyone?"

Kylie grinned and was pleased by the look on Andrew's face as he thought about that particular memory. "No, not jealous...just remembering. Remember how close we were that one time to being caught by Hank?"

Lorelai pulled on her shirt and ran her fingers through her hair a little to untangle it and smooth it out. She smiled at Steve and was glad that this was finally going to be out in the open among their teammates. "I still can't get over the look on James' face when he walked in here and saw us."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:14 pm

Tony had a few suitors here and there but he wasn't sure if he should be honest with her. Then again she could probably read your mind he thought. He gave a nod, "Few flings yeah, sure you read about them." He said still being a celebrity in the limelight. Nothing scandalous just a beauty on his arm here and there.

Andrew pushed that thought out of his head. He was still a bit energetic and didnt need to get excited with Sam and James nearby. "Yeah..i dont miss the lectures though ill tell you that." He said. There were plenty of talks of being careful and to think of their future. An accidental pregnancy could possibly make their lives a bit more difficult given their young age. "Frankly its a miracle i didnt get you pregnant when we were on our own." He said.

Steve thought that perhaps they should clean up in their rooms before they go exposing their secret. "Yeah i feel i owe him an apology for that. Not exactly the usual thing that i do." He admitted. He still had some old school tendencies and this flew in the face of that. HE looked to Lorelai and took a breath, "Ready to leave the closet?" He asked.

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:09 pm

Amara nodded. She wasn’t entirely surprised that Tony had been seeing other women. To be honest she had avoided any news about him after they broke up. The media had been relentless in asking her questions about what had happened between them. She had been glad when they had finally given up and left her alone. She had never gotten over the way things had ended between them. She often replayed the events of that night in her head.

“Well you are charming and incredibly sexy so it doesn’t surprise me that women would have pursued you.”

Kylie nodded a little and thought more about when they were on their own. “I think it’s a miracle we even survived. Do you remember how cold it was down there in the winter? We just huddled together shivering and were often quite hungry. I don’t wish that on anyone.”

Lorelai nodded, knowing Steve was right. They did look a little disheveled. They stepped out of the closet and headed to their rooms. Their rooms were right next to one another and before he went into his she grabbed his hand and gently pulled him to her and kissed him lovingly. She pulled back and looked into his eyes.

“I love you Steve Rogers.”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:06 pm

OOC-I has kinda a funny thought today. I was thinking it would be funny if at some point the Avengers need the help of the X-Men and go to the mansion. Sam meets Sabella and is instantly attracted to her and starts flirting with her, not knowing she is with Logan, and then Logan comes in and hears him

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:21 am

OOC- it would also be funny if before that when Sam sees Sabella he makes a comment to Andrew, who knows about the relationship between Sabella and Logan and thinks it would be funny to encourage him to go flirt with her lol

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:29 pm

OOC: Oh we have to do that lol

IC:

Tony hadn't really enjoyed the tsunami of questions from reporters aboutg he and Amara. It just made his issues that much mroe difficult to overcome. But thankfully he survived to see the end of it all. "So..i take it you still find me charming and incredibly sexy." He said repeating her. He still had an ego, which could be attributed to his charm.

Andrew thought of his old living situation and found it difficult to say anything negative about it. It was his home afterall, sure there were better places but it was his. He gave a shrug, "Meh, i could have done a better job keeping a fire going during those winters." he said. He looked to Kylie, "You lived it wasn't so bad." he said lightheartedly.

Steve returned Lorelai's kiss and smiled when she admitted she loved him. "I love you too Lorelai." He said. He wans't srue if he wanted to leave her side at that moment. "i'm not sure why i felt so nervous how the others would feel about this. I'm sure they'll be supportive." he said.

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:02 pm

OOC-Yeah, I thought it would be funny. And it might be even funnier if after flirting a bit with Sabella she leaves and he starts commenting to Logan himself, who came up and heard him, about Sabella lol

IC-Amara looked at Tony slightly with a little smile. "Of course I do Tony. I always have...even when I first met you and you were wearing jeans and a tee-shirt. Do you remember that?"

Kylie smiled a little and looked at Andrew. "One of my fondest memories is from that subway station. Do you remember my birthday when I was feeling really down and depressed and you took the time to find things to decorate the subway with and bought me a cupcake? I was so surprised and couldn't believe that someone in my life cared enough about me to do something like that. It's still the best birthday I've ever had."

Lorelai smiled and nodded. "I'm certain they will. I'm going to go get cleaned up and then we can go talk to them."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:39 pm

OOC: Yup yup, definitely doing that

IC:

Tony gave a nod thinking about when they first met. Which led to their first night together, "Like to think my wardrobe has improved over the years." he said. Not exactly true he probably still had that same pair of jeans and shirt. "So..how should we handle..this?" He asked looking to Amara.

Andrew looked to Kylie when she brought up her birthday. He had gotten some colored lights and ran them along the subway cars making it more colorful. He remembered feeling soe good that he was able to purchase a cupcake for her. "Think those lights are still bundled in a box down there." He said thinking of his old home. He hadn't been back in two years and felt rather bad for it. "Should probably go back here and see if its still holding up." He said. "At the very least to collect a few items."

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:57 pm

Amara looked at Tony and hesitated slightly. She had missed Tony and could see that he had changed, but was still scared of getting hurt again. She decided she needed to be entirely open with him. "I...I'm not sure. I want to be with you again...but I'm scared of getting hurt. I don't think my heart could handle it."

OOC-Maybe after this thread is over we can do a Kylie/Andrew flashback. What do you think?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltKimo on Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:09 pm

Tony knew there were some risks with them getting back to getgher again. They were different people now, especially on Tony's part. "I had to ask Amara is all. We dont..we dont have to risk that." he said especially since he just offered her a position with the Avengers. "I'm not the same man as before really but i'm..scared that i'll screw up something."

OOC: we can do that sure. anything in mind? Like their first truce?

VoltKimo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:16 pm

Amara was quiet a moment, considering everything. Either they took the risk and it would leave them both happy, or it could lead to disaster causing her to leave the team again...and him. She looked at Tony and remembered how happy she had once been with him. He knew her better than any other man and they had been a great team, both in their relationship and as apart of the Avengers. Finally, she made a decision.

"I'm willing to take the risk...but I'd rather us not rush back into things. Let's start slow and easy. Dinner maybe."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum